Check your account email address ×

How's the Trump CRIMINAL trial going today?

31 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Obama as well. Look we as voters and tax payers and citizens put ourselves in this position. The parties convinced themselves that they were in charge not the voters. This delusion got us Hillary which lead to Obama which lead to Hillary which got us Trump and Biden. I hope we can get back to voting in functional adults some day.

100% agree. But before we can vote for functional adults who carry a reasonable message, they need to step forward. I don’t see many that willing to do such. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

100% agree. But before we can vote for functional adults who carry a reasonable message, they need to step forward. I don’t see many that willing to do such. 

It's a shame that if you put your political head on the chopping block your opponents first line of offense is dig up dirt on you.

The current political environment is how bad I can make my opponent look to get me voted in.  Pointing out what a candidate did for the good of the citizens and proof to support that is no longer available.

The bigger problem is most candidates don't have the proof or ability that they did anything good for the citizens.  Only how they helped themselves.

How many Representatives have a husband in the investment business and the wife can vote to make or break a golden opportunity for their husband.  That's not right but is legal with our current administration.

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I think the only good thing that has come out of a Biden/Trump presidency is the exposure of the dysfunction of the press and the depth and width of the control unelected beauracrats have on government. If this gets reeled in in the next 4 years than it will  make for a better political environment in the future which could bring us better candidates.

3 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think the only good thing that has come out of a Biden/Trump presidency is the exposure of the dysfunction of the press and the depth and width of the control unelected beauracrats have on government. If this gets reeled in in the next 4 years than it will  make for a better political environment in the future which could bring us better candidates.

Desantis v Newsome 2028 

there's our future...  :suicide:

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Desantis v Newsome 2028 

there's our future...  :suicide:

Look Desantis is what we need as a template a boring policy wonk who's press conferences put you to sleep. The presidency should be about policy not the front page of a tabloid. Again I was for Kasich in 2016 but the press and Hillary pushed us towards Trump as Hillary was weak on substance.

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Look Desantis is what we need as a template a boring policy wonk who's press conferences put you to sleep. The presidency should be about policy not the front page of a tabloid. Again I was for Kasich in 2016 but the press and Hillary pushed us towards Trump as Hillary was weak on substance.

Hillary lost because she's a detestable person. Trump lost and will lose again fot the same reason.

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Kasich at the time would have been the wise decision for the country.

No one gives a fuck except you and msnbc.

when you going on the view to tell them how trump hurt your feelings?

10 minutes ago, Pete said:

No one gives a fuck except you and msnbc.

when you going on the view to tell them how trump hurt your feelings?

you forgot CNN dummy... 

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

The problem for Biden is he is incompetent. I just don't see how he gets around that problem. 

So are his supporters.

:lol:

Stupid flock, always swallow the bait.

JUST IN: An audio recording from 2018 between Michael Cohen and Stormy Daniels attorney Keith Davidson was played to attorneys and the Judge. In the recording Keith Davidson appeared to be threatening Cohen and Trump. On the phone he claims Daniels publicist boyfriend is going to run with the story to the press, saying "I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he comes out and says, you know what, Stormy Daniels, she wanted this money more than you can ever imagine. I remember hearing her on the phone saying, you f**king Keith Davidson. You better settle this goddamn story. Because if he loses this election, and he's going to lose, if he loses this election, we lose all f**king leverage, this case is worth zero.” We now have Daniels attorney admitting on a phone recording that Daniels was extorting the President. Will she be held accountable?

Does any of this really matter? Trump paid her $130000 to shut up. He lied about it. He's guilty. End of story.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Does any of this really matter? Trump paid her $130000 to shut up. He lied about it. He's guilty. End of story.

There's no crime moron.

• Like 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

There's no crime moron.

The jury will make that decision.  Not you.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The jury will make that decision.  Not you.

No it will be appealed and he will win.

Stay Stupid, it's what you do well.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No it will be appealed and he will win.

Stay Stupid, it's what you do well.

What I do well is putting you in your place.

:bc: