Check your account email address ×

How's the Trump CRIMINAL trial going today?

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, jonlafon1 said:

Didn't orange man do this to Cohen?  Like relentlessly on social media?  So now its different some how?  Kind of ironic when Cohen was on trial Trump went ballistic on him but now its reversed and Donald cries.  :mc:  

Did Cohen have a gag order?..... didn't think so.... So go ahead keep comparing apples and ping pong balls

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Did Cohen have a gag order?..... didn't think so.... So go ahead keep comparing apples and ping pong balls

Cohen didn't go to trial, did he? I thought that he struck a plea deal. :dunno:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Cohen didn't go to trial, did he? I thought that he struck a plea deal. :dunno:

I have no clue.... didn't follow it much....but Cohen was openly free to defend himself and say whatever he wanted.....

.   Unlike Trump with a gag order unable to refer to these clowns at all . Big difference 

15 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I have no clue.... didn't follow it much....but Cohen was openly free to defend himself and say whatever he wanted.....

.   Unlike Trump with a gag order unable to refer to these clowns at all . Big difference 

Cohen isn't the defendant in this case.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You actually believe this case has any merit?

:lol:

Goalpost moving moron strikes again.  I stated he was in contempt and pushing for a mistrial.  Completely unrelated to your question as usual.  Think for once.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Cohen isn't the defendant in this case.

Um yeah but Cohen, Stormy, etc can freely go on talk shows, give interviews and badmouth Trump all they want and Trump is unable to counter whatsoever.   His right has been taken away in that regard.  

Now in the past if Trump had badmouthed Cohen...... Cohen could counter and dispute all he wanted.   So yeah, I stand with my original statement that we are not comparing equals.

15 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Um yeah but Cohen, Stormy, etc can freely go on talk shows, give interviews and badmouth Trump all they want and Trump is unable to counter whatsoever.   His right has been taken away in that regard.  

Now in the past if Trump had badmouthed Cohen...... Cohen could counter and dispute all he wanted.   So yeah, I stand with my original statement that we are not comparing equals.

He is a criminal defendant in an ongoing trial.  Cohen and Stormy are not. What's so hard to understand?  :dunno:

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

He is a criminal defendant in an ongoing trial.  Cohen and Stormy are not. What's so hard to understand?  :dunno:

He's already been given more leeway than they should have.  Can't talk about the case you are in publicly while it is going on.  He is most definitely not a leader 

1 hour ago, ckf said:

So you don't believe in the Constitution and freedom of speech 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

He doesn't have the right to go after the witness in his trial. That's the judges call and not unheard of in similar cases. Trump is a criminal defendant and that comes with restrictions set in place and enforced by the judge.

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

He doesn't have the right to go after the witness in his trial. That's the judges call and not unheard of in similar cases. Trump is a criminal defendant and that comes with restrictions set in place and enforced by the judge.

"If those statements are meant to interfere with the case"...... merely defending himself of what may be said in public by the witnesses is up for interpretation .  

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/what-does-gag-order-mean-trumps-hush-money-case-2024-04-12/

Screenshot_20240423_202151_Chrome.jpg

45 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Wow an uneducated Trumper!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

He's basically spot on.....

highly-conflicted.jpg

Gag orders are not new in the justice system and are used for very specific reasons. Don’t act like this is some new travesty only to befall Trump’s loud mouth.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

"If those statements are meant to interfere with the case"...... merely defending himself of what may be said in public by the witnesses is up for interpretation .  

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/what-does-gag-order-mean-trumps-hush-money-case-2024-04-12/

Screenshot_20240423_202151_Chrome.jpg

Dude, the fucking judge is in charge. It doesn't matter what you or I think. Trump is a criminal defendant in his court.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Gag orders are not new in the justice system and are used for very specific reasons. Don’t act like this is some new travesty only to befall Trump’s loud mouth.

But Trump said......

15 minutes ago, ckf said:

Dude, the fucking judge is in charge. It doesn't matter what you or I think. Trump is a criminal defendant in his court.

He's allowed to badmouth the judge good deal..... And what exactly are the charges anyway?

• Like 1

• Gold Member
27 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Good old bootlicking Fagvanden 

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

He's basically spot on.....

highly-conflicted.jpg

Isn't calling it a kangaroo court defending himself?

:lol:

29 minutes ago, ckf said:

And regardless, you take an oath to not talk about a case once it starts while you are in it as to not influence the jury.  Obviously badgering a witness can have a similar effect.