Check your account email address ×

Trump is funneling campaign money into cash-strapped businesses. Experts say it looks bad.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

With the exception of viper I doubt anyone here would send him money.

Lloyd does.

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Experts?

:lol:

Anyone is an expert compared to you! :lol:

AIDS he says!

• Haha 1

While the practice is legal, some campaign finance experts believe it raises ethical concerns when a candidate is generating personal revenue off running for office.

And that would seem to be "experts" who are consumed with TDS more than anything else :lol:  Isn't the bulk of those expenses going towards his airfare?  Oh wait ...

Most of that money – $4.1 million – went to TAG Air, Inc. for air travel.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

"I just wanna travel"

That I did.

And you couldn't. :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

With the exception of viper I doubt anyone here would send him money.

Yup....I have zero problems sending him money......gives me that same kind of feel good feeling that those voting 3rd party get :thumb:.....just making a statement of support. 

However, the next time I donate or send money, it will be for a collectible money making item.... similar to the gold shoes.  :saluting:

16 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup....I have zero problems sending him money......gives me that same kind of feel good feeling that those voting 3rd party get :thumb:.....just making a statement of support. 

However, the next time I donate or send money, it will be for a collectible money making item.... similar to the gold shoes.  :saluting:

You bought the gold sneakers? :lmao:

I might like trump but he aint getting a penny from me. Ever. I wouldn’t piss on the best part of him. Or any political figure for that matter. I like him for how he upsets the left and he’s the best at it. Just look what he does to the freaks here.

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

You bought the gold sneakers? :lmao:

I might like trump but he aint getting a penny from me. Ever. I wouldn’t piss on the best part of him. Or any political figure for that matter. I like him for how he upsets the left and he’s the best at it. Just look what he does to the freaks here.

I thought you liked him because of cheap gas?

10 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I thought you liked him because of cheap gas?

Show me where i said i like trump because of cheap gas? I said gas was cheaper under him. Keep spinning it. Your just like the lying corrupt media.

8 minutes ago, Pete said:

Show me where i said i like trump because of cheap gas? I said gas was cheaper under him. Keep spinning it. Your just like the lying corrupt media.

Screenshot_20240419_173752.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pete said:

You bought the gold sneakers:lmao:

Hell, I wish

... Do you have any idea how much those sneakers are worth now? tens of thousands of dollars.... Don't be a dumbass... Sometimes it pays to support.   Trust me I'm looking for the next "grift" item:bc:.... You people can scorn all you want..  I'm going to the bank

Screenshot_20240419_203720_Chrome.jpg

Did trump take any of the salary for being POTUS?  Maybe he is sending his own money to help some small businesses.  If any of the rest of us were doing that, it would be considered honorable.  Is this like the PPP money except it isn't from all the taxpayers?  FFS you guys will run yourself in circles trying to paint trump as a bad person.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Did trump take any of the salary for being POTUS?  Maybe he is sending his own money to help some small businesses.  If any of the rest of us were doing that, it would be considered honorable.  Is this like the PPP money except it isn't from all the taxpayers?  FFS you guys will run yourself in circles trying to paint trump as a bad person.

Yup..... Just another hit piece ...spun to make Trump look like the bad guy. 

Unfortunately ,The fake gas lighting is  very effective

19 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It's not about him being a bad person. It's the fact that he's screwed over so many people and Trumpers dont care. He's no different than a politician. 

17 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

It's not about him being a bad person. It's the fact that he's screwed over so many people and Trumpers dont care. He's no different than a politician. 

There is a huge difference.  He was a businessman first before running for any political office.  Businesses are in business to MAKE MONEY, politicians are in politics to represent the populace.  The simple things like this seem to evade the trump haters.

24 minutes ago, racer254 said:

There is a huge difference.  He was a businessman first before running for any political office.  Businesses are in business to MAKE MONEY, politicians are in politics to represent the populace.  The simple things like this seem to evade the trump haters.

I’d argue Politicians are more about making money for themselves than representing the populace. 

• Like 2