Check your account email address ×

Gingrich: 'Normal white Americans ... don't understand being black in America'

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

One of the best realizations this man has ever had. Good on him for stepping outside the republican mindset. 

Some of you guys get too hung up on R or D. Newt has always been a little different. I don't even see trump as a republican. A lot of his views are not in line with the R party. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I think Newt is beyond being intimidated by the media and it's all old news that has been beaten to death. :bc:

I don't think he is bothered in the least when it comes to attacks on  him.

His wife on the other hand ......

8 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Some of you guys get too hung up on R or D. Newt has always been a little different. I don't even see trump as a republican. A lot of his views are not in line with the R party. 

Totally agree. Its like IMO who ever can give me the best possible option of running the country is who i am voting for. :usflag:

Hillary though.... Fuck no:cop:

Edited by Wildcat

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I think he is one those rare guys who has been in politics forever, but can still see both sides of  issues

He's not a goofball like pelosi, Reid, etc.

• Like 1

look..talk to your family's and friends about voting for trump..it could help.

I have allready done just that and two women i know said they have to vote for Hillary because they are registered dems...can you fawking believe that.:wall:

EDIT: as in they didn't know they could jump party lines in the prez election.

Edited by Capt.Storm

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Newt is the right man, right now.  But the idiocy in the media will probably rip him apart as soon as he is chosen and he'll be "converted" into a racist too.  

This is likely a preemptive strike then.

but yes the weak minded left constantly fall for racist no sense 

4 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Who is a normal person in your view....the guy that makes your Italian Hoagies down at the the deli?

Someone who tell him to shut his fuckin mouth once and a while.

While I don't necessarily disagree with newt, it was the democrats that put blacks in this situation and furthermore blacks do it to themselves. They are statistically very heavily involved in violent crime 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

One of the best realizations this man has ever had. Good on him for stepping outside the republican mindset. 

This statement rang true to me knowing how black kids learn at a very young age to go hands up and to lawyer up when dealing with the police.

Gingrich, who is among those being considered as Donald Trump's runningmate, said white parents do not have to teach their children how to interact with police the way black parents do.

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Someone who tell him to shut his fuckin mouth once and a while.

42 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Newt seems smart to you guys? He's a prick.

Well frankly you need someone to do that for you and does being a prick disqualify someone from being smart? Seems to me all you do in these forums is speak in weird platitudes and generalities without ever stating a concrete position or support for a candidate....it's bizarre.

4 hours ago, Momorider said:

Ask Rob it's on the old site :bigfinger: 

Now all of a sudden we can believe Rob but when he said you had multiple dupes you used for voting on the old site you said that was a lie :lol2:

3 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Now all of a sudden we can believe Rob but when he said you had multiple dupes you used for voting on the old site you said that was a lie :lol2:

He was very much mistaken :bigfinger: 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Newt seems smart to you guys? He's a prick.

That doesn't mean he's stupid. Besides, Hilary is a raging bitch cunt but you're voting for her anyway.