Check your account email address ×

Chinese equipment.

• Gold Member
Posted (edited)

Lots of great deals on the auctions.  Picked this little gem up on the very cheap.  About 2300 lb machine

immediately changed the engine oil, hydraulic oil, and pulled the fuel bowl and suprisingly it was junk free in the carb bowl.  Greased the hell out of it.  Had to get into the valve body and move some lines to switch it from ISO to SAE controls.  Added a couple fans as online says they will run pretty darn hot and vapor lock and boil fuel.  May add a hydraulic cooler in the future and a normal hydraulic filter setup.

overall tear apart and putting it back together it is fairly nice quality at the price point.

IMG_4779.jpeg

IMG_4806.jpeg

IMG_4809.jpeg

IMG_4808.jpeg

IMG_4786.jpeg

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

There was a shit ton of those things at the RB auction in Toronto back in December.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

There was a shit ton of those things at the RB auction in Toronto back in December.

Every auction house quarterly and monthly have these.  Same auctions will sell the container vans as single trips vans.  These vans come in packed to the brim with stuff

• Like 1

Good idea on the fan. Air cooled gasser in an enclosure, guess that keep the costs down.

Probably cheaper than renting one for a month.

I picked up an old Allis Chalmers I 600 hoe, late 60’s.  Leaks hydraulic fluid like mad, power steering fluid too.
3 grand. Paid for itself long ago.

Just now, The One said:

Wait a minute !! It runs on what ?? 

Just now, The One said:

7 minutes ago, The One said:

Wait a minute !! It runs on what ?? 

It’s a gas, tears of Chinese children hybrid.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

It’s a gas, tears of Chinese children hybrid.

I know its gas lol 

But Mr ev,  bought a gas powered engine LMMFAO!!!!! 

• Gold Member
20 minutes ago, The One said:

I know its gas lol 

But Mr ev,  bought a gas powered engine LMMFAO!!!!! 

What makes you think I’m only about EV’s?

• Gold Member
33 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Good idea on the fan. Air cooled gasser in an enclosure, guess that keep the costs down.

Probably cheaper than renting one for a month.

I picked up an old Allis Chalmers I 600 hoe, late 60’s.  Leaks hydraulic fluid like mad, power steering fluid too.
3 grand. Paid for itself long ago.

Couple month rental and the hassle of a rental is not worth it vs spending $5k and buying a cheap Chinese one.  Harbor freight and Amazon has most of what is needed in stock to fix as needed.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

What makes you think I’m only about EV’s?

Maybe because you never shut the fuck up about them so take your chink junk and shove it up your ass.👌🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 3

• Gold Member
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Maybe because you never shut the fuck up about them so take your chink junk and shove it up your ass.👌🏻

You would know about and are an expert in shoving shit up your ass….

Edited by BOHICA

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's just one more purchase he feels the need to have validation from the forum on. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

It's just one more purchase he feels the need to have validation from the forum on. 

Ya.  I need validation from an Internet forum.  😂. Responses are what is comical and pure entertainment.

See those sell at Ritchies all the time. Wondered what they were like. They import lots of stuff from Mexico and China 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, hayward said:

They make electric minis now you know.....:news:

Ya.  They haven’t really made there way over here from China and they are a bit more expensive which will reduce the importers market and audiences bit.  Doubt the importers of these would make as much moneys they do on the gas ones they are selling.

• Gold Member
Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

what's the scrap metal value of it currently? 

On Facebook marketplace about $1k more then I paid.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Rod said:

See those sell at Ritchies all the time. Wondered what they were like. They import lots of stuff from Mexico and China 

They sell tons in the US on all these auctions as well.  Nothing from Mexico here as it’s all Chinese.  

the little Chinese skid steers are a great value for a home owner as well and the auctions are selling gobs of those.  Attachments for these and bigger unit attachments,  garage work benches, decorative fence panels and a host of other stuff including the multidoor 40ft container vans make the importers huge money.

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I'm sorry, two forums. :lol:

Ya responses to what I post are pure entertainment on the both..  the retardation of some commentators are strong on both forums.  The value is in comments is pure awesome.