Check your account email address ×

The real jobs report.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, hayward said:

Holy fach! I should say not!

Read some of his posts..who in their right mind would want to work for that cunt.😂

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Read some of his posts..who in their right mind would want to work for that cunt.😂

If you can find people to work for you, anyone can!

:lol:

:bc:

3 hours ago, hayward said:

I just witnessed 5 mehiconos fully install a new roof on a tall, hard-pitched two-story house on Sunday morning in 4 hours flat.  

The white boss stood on the ground watching the whole time.  The most strenuous job he did was drive the van that day.  This is where we’ve gotten to now, and it ain’t gonna change.  

That’s because white workers are too fucked up on fentanyl to stay on the roof or make it to work on time. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

25 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That’s because white workers are too fucked up on fentanyl to stay on the roof or make it to work on time. 

Let's be honest here, those roofing company owners are exploiting the fuck out of that Mexican slave labor, that is a fact. I have a high school buddy who is one of the larger roofing contractors in my area, he's making a killing off those suckers.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Let's be honest here, those roofing company owners are exploiting the fuck out of that Mexican slave labor, that is a fact. I have a high school buddy who is one of the larger roofing contractors in my area, he's making a killing off those suckers.

Like I said, most whites are useless. Those that are any good have already been spoken for. 

4 minutes ago, gravy davey said:

You’re a fucking idiot!!!

Thanks for your daily contribution to the site. See you tomorrow. 

:bc:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Like I said, most whites are useless. Those that are any good have already been spoken for. 

I stated facts, you stated lies. Whites just won't allow themselves to be exploited. Sooner than later the Mexicans will wake up to this reality.

Just now, snoughnut said:

I stated facts, you stated lies. Whites just won't allow themselves to be exploited. Sooner than later the Mexicans will wake up to this reality.

Go fuck yourself, asshole. The pinch on construction workers is everywhere. You must be living under a rock or know no business owners in siding and roofing. 

• Haha 1

Trade jobs are in high demand, and unfortunately high schools don't do a good enough job promoting that.  it's all about pushing them on to college.  If I had boys, there wouldn't even be a discussion on a 4-year college unless they were planning to go into the healthcare profession (like my oldest kid is doing).  They'd be going to one of the local shops, and learning on the fly while making some good coin!   Technical roles are getting farmed out to non-US geos because it's all about profits for shareholders and $100K-$200K salaries don't help achieve that.  For every person on my team that retires, the backfill goes overseas or south of the border.  And that's the real problem - corporate greed.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Trade jobs are in high demand, and unfortunately high schools don't do a good enough job promoting that.  it's all about pushing them on to college.  If I had boys, there wouldn't even be a discussion on a 4-year college unless they were planning to go into the healthcare profession (like my oldest kid is doing).  They'd be going to one of the local shops, and learning on the fly while making some good coin!   Technical roles are getting farmed out to non-US geos because it's all about profits for shareholders and $100K-$200K salaries don't help achieve that.  For every person on my team that retires, the backfill goes overseas or south of the border.  And that's the real problem - corporate greed.

I watched a program last night where one year at a particular college is $90k. $400k for a bachelors degree? Pure insanity. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I watched a program last night where one year at a particular college is $90k. $400k for a bachelors degree? Pure insanity. 

Well, Joe's gonna forgive that debt ... so sign up!! :lol:

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Well, Joe's gonna forgive that debt ... so sign up!! :lol:

Does this also mean that the several thousands of dollars in tools/loans that auto and diesel mechanics have racked up will be forgiven? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Does this also mean that the several thousands of dollars in tools/loans that auto and diesel mechanics have racked up will be forgiven? 

Those people aren't college students who are easily indoctrinated into liberal thinking.  So, nope - they're screwed :news:

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

30 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Go fuck yourself, asshole. The pinch on construction workers is everywhere. You must be living under a rock or know no business owners in siding and roofing. 

When you make a completely asinine comment like you did above, you are most certainly the one who is an asshole and that is a fact, now you go fuck yourself..........asshole. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’ve been all over the Midwest, west, and south. There’s been no widespread unemployment. If you want a job there’s one to had.  

Overemployment is what I see.  Everyone is hiring.  More jobs than people that want to work.

53 minutes ago, Bontz said:

College is highly overrated and even back when I was in high school, they were pushing college to no end.  We had to pick out colleges and majors that we may be interested in pursuing.

When I presented my guidance counselor my desire to be a meteorologist, he just laughed and said there was no future in that and to pick something else.  This was despite me doing some homework in advance on different colleges that had some specialized courses in meteorology.   I really had a lot of interest in that.

His comment was a total turn off to me, I basically told him flat out well then I'm not going to college.

And I never did, and looking back I'm certainly glad I didn't.  I did just as well or better than all my friends that attended college.  Was working right out of high school and buying lots of toys while my friends were attending college and had no money.

Now comfortably retired at the age of 61 and could have retired 5 years earlier if I chose too.    No regrets and no college debts:lmao:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Overemployment is what I see.  Everyone is hiring.  More jobs than people that want to work.

Just look at the state highway department.  Takes a crew of 6 fucking people now to change a sign along the road.

How do they make the decision on who gets to hold the wrench and who gets to play with the ratchet I wonder?

32 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

When you make a completely asinine comment like you did above, you are most certainly the one who is an asshole and that is a fact, now you go fuck yourself..........asshole. 

Once again. Go fuck yourself. In Wisconsin’s Fox valley a roofer can make $28-$35/hr. Those positions go unfilled. If they are filled the workers often can’t make it to their first paycheck before they disappear. Mexicans show up and work. That is the facts, moron. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I can’t recall seeing so many help wanted signs. This is one contribution to inflation. Shortage of supply. Be it workers or products. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, hayward said:

Just look at the state highway department.  Takes a crew of 6 fucking people now to change a sign along the road.

How do they make the decision on who gets to hold the wrench and who gets to play with the ratchet I wonder?

Jimwit is surely not who gets to play with the ratchet.  Not even sure he is capable of holding the sign correctly.