Check your account email address ×

The real jobs report.

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

OJ 128 oz.  :lol:.... Higher pretty much across the board...... I wonder what those Walmart prices were a few years back?..:lmao:

Screenshot_20240410_214335_Chrome.jpg

Walmart prices are from today. Sorry it hurts your feelings. Things just aren't as you say they are.

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

lol you think that’s good pay for that work? They can’t find people because people aren’t stupid.

That pay is superior to any factory work. The only way to make better pay is either white collar or high skilled labor. 

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Looks like Trump is willing to debate now that it counts........ Something tells me Biden will be hiding in the basement again. 

Screenshot_20240410_215743_Truth Social.jpg

He will reneg or add conditions.  Piece of shit move.  Reminds me of someone.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That pay is superior to any factory work. The only way to make better pay is either white collar or high skilled labor. 

This made me laugh the very first listing I got for “warehouse jobs in Wisconsin” came up with one that pays more lol. Granted most that list pay were 20-28 which I’d gladly take to not do roofing. Just face it $30hr for roofing is shit pay and exactly why they can’t get help. It’s probably the most demanding on the body of construction jobs besides maybe concrete and the highest risk of injury all for the lowest pay range in construction jobs.

IMG_5539.thumb.png.db707e8c64c3f203ec3668f2fb2a0a33.png

37 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

This made me laugh the very first listing I got for “warehouse jobs in Wisconsin” came up with one that pays more lol. Granted most that list pay were 20-28 which I’d gladly take to not do roofing. Just face it $30hr for roofing is shit pay and exactly why they can’t get help. It’s probably the most demanding on the body of construction jobs besides maybe concrete and the highest risk of injury all for the lowest pay range in construction jobs.

I just love how companies are so fake with their job listings. Warehouse Associate? Overnights? Why can't they just be honest and label it like it is.............3rd shift Warehouse Grunt. :lmao:

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

I guess that proves my point. White guys feel that they’re too good for roofing jobs or picking tomatoes and apples. A very soft society. 

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I guess that proves my point. White guys feel that they’re too good for roofing jobs or picking tomatoes and apples. A very soft society. 

White guys like yourself right that left a manual labor job for a desk job. Why is it that you made that decision no way it was because the pay sucked for the work you put in.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

White guys like yourself right that left a manual labor job for a desk job. Why is it that you made that decision no way it was because the pay sucked for the work you put in.

Poor AssholefigureJoe :lmao:

The God of Slapping Is Back on Make a GIF

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Says the guy who left HVAC for a mental health profession, talk about soft. :lmao:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Walmart prices are from today. Sorry it hurts your feelings. Things just aren't as you say they are.

Yeah..... And I bet those Walmart prices were a lot cheaper 4 years ago.... For the most part things are much worse than I say they are. Those prices are from regular grocery stores not discounts such as Walmart ..which I'm sure they were a lot cheaper just a few years ago even there .    so things have gone up across the board.... fool

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

He will reneg or add conditions.  Piece of shit move.  Reminds me of someone.

He has already asked for a debate at least twice now that I know of.... Biden won't oblige.      ... I'm still waiting for you to find our original bet which you and I both know never even existed.... idiot.    :snack:  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah..... And I bet those Walmart prices were a lot cheaper 4 years ago.... For the most part things are much worse than I say they are. Those prices are from regular grocery stores not discounts such as Walmart ..which I'm sure they were a lot cheaper just a few years ago even there .    so things have gone up across the board.... fool

Sure some things have gone up.  But not as you say they have. Imagine that.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Bullshit.... Tell me what those  Walmart prices were 4 years ago.

Everything has virtually gone up, It's just a fact ..... get over it .

And the main stores such as Weiss, things are even worse than that list I produced.

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Bullshit.... Tell me what those  Walmart prices were 4 years ago.

Everything has virtually gone up, It's just a fact ..... get over it .

And the main stores such as Weiss, things are even worse than that list I produced.

Walmarts not a main store? Have you been to a super center lately? I use to steer clear of Walmart, but the best deals are there and they have a huge parking lot. Again why pay more if you don't have too?

Just now, Steve753 said:

Walmarts not a main store? Have you been to a super center lately? I use to steer clear of Walmart, but the best deals are there and they have a huge parking lot. Again why pay more if you don't have too?

Who cares... They have still gone up dramatically from 4 years ago ...what part of that don't you understand.

Things have gone up everywhere... I'm sure the shoppers of Walmart 4 years ago aren't too happy about today's prices. 

It's called what Pete posted ........ INFLATION.   .... And it's hurting the middle class and lower class the most

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Who cares... They have still gone up dramatically from 4 years ago ...what part of that don't you understand.

Things have gone up everywhere... I'm sure the shoppers of Walmart 4 years ago aren't too happy about today's prices. 

It's called what Pete posted ........ INFLATION.   .... And it's hurting the middle class and lower class the most

Maybe you shouldn't have retired if paying 50 cents more for a gallon of milk is going to break you. 🤣

48 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

And how much of the blame is the current admin vs the previous.  

8c6415403c677c29f04c2ea1fda52913.jpg

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And how much of the blame is the current admin vs the previous.  

8c6415403c677c29f04c2ea1fda52913.jpg

Was there inflation under Trump's term?........ Nope...... Sorry but Biden owns it.... Ukraine war is a big part of it also and that would have never happened under Trump

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Was there inflation under Trump's term?

So you answer a question with a question.  If it was to imply an answer, note that I didn't say WHEN there was inflation but who to blame for it.

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Ukraine war is a big part of it also and that would have never happened under Trump

Bullshit.  If you really believe that you are more deranged than we all thought.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

So you answer a question with a question.  If it was to imply an answer, note that I didn't say WHEN there was inflation but who to blame for it.

Bullshit.  If you really believe that you are more deranged than we all thought.

There was no inflation under Trump s term...FACT ✓ !

So why didn't Putin attack during Trump's term?     And also why does Putin want Biden to be reelected?.... Could it possibly be he realizes Biden is weak and is able to take advantage of that more readily? .... And is most likely the reason why he waited until Biden was president to attack.

And besides even if the attack did happen under Trump.... Everyone says Trump would have let Biden do his little land grab..... This whole thing would have been over within a couple weeks just like Putin had thought.    Costing the US a whole lot less, energy prices would have remained low, inflation wouldn't have spike nearly as high and the attack would have been long forgotten by now....instead of grinding on with no end in sight.

6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

There was no inflation under Trump s term...FACT ✓ !

Which has zero bearing on the fact that he is a great part of the reason it occured.  My question again wasn't when, but why.  When isn't so relevant.

So why didn't Putin attack during Trump's term?    

Had nothing to do with Trump or Biden when he went after Ukraine.  You really think Putin gives a shit?

And also why does Putin want Biden to be reelected?

Because he also knows that Trump is a joke.

And besides even if the attack did happen under Trump.... Everyone says Trump would have let Biden do his little land grab..... 

Holy BDS.  Biden do a land grab?  ROFL.  As for Trump's idiotic comments on the war, well he just shows how much of a buffoon he is everytime he opens his mouth.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Which has zero bearing on the fact that he is a great part of the reason it occured.  My question again wasn't when, but why.  When isn't so relevant.

Had nothing to do with Trump or Biden when he went after Ukraine.  You really think Putin gives a shit?

Because he also knows that Trump is a joke.

Holy BDS.  Biden do a land grab?  ROFL.  As for Trump's idiotic comments on the war, well he just shows how much of a buffoon he is everytime he opens his mouth.

Yup .... So let's clear this all up... you agree Putin didn't and wouldn't have attacked during Trump's term.

Putin also fears having Trump as president and prefers Biden to exploit.

Ukraine war if it ever did occur during Trump would have been long done by now and most likely we would not have even gott much involved

Alright cool 😎:thumbsup:

3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

It's no wonder you're referred to as Shtoopid Shteve. If you can't see how bad inflation has been with alot of things you have your head completely up your ass. WTF is wrong with you? ..............Some things have gone up? What an absolute retard you are.

59 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup .... So let's clear this all up... you agree Putin didn't and wouldn't have attacked during Trump's term.

Wrong.  Putin doesn't respect Trump, wouldn't have changed a things.

4 hours ago, Steve753 said:

I hope you do t buy your meat from that fucking shit hole!!!