Check your account email address ×

Biden says U.S. economy is world’s best. Trump calls it a ‘cesspool.’ Data is clear.

also @Matt & @Bontz it's FAANG

Fortune 500 companies that are major components of the Dow, S&P 500 and NASDAQ

Odds are if you don't personally own shares your 401k, Roth or index funds do. 

Do you feel similarly if some schmuck who works for Kraft gets laid off?  Probably not is my guess.  

Furthermore if you're making $200k per annual and aren't stocking away $100k a year, and can't live, you're a fucking retard and deserve to lose your shit and get in the soup line with the guy from Kraft who lost his $34k a year job.

hypocritical and frankly fucking hilarious... :lol:

quote-it-s-a-recession-when-your-neighbo

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

also @Matt & @Bontz it's FAANG

Fortune 500 companies that are major components of the Dow, S&P 500 and NASDAQ

Odds are if you don't personally own shares your 401k, Roth or index funds do. 

Do you feel similarly if some schmuck who works for Kraft gets laid off?  Probably not is my guess.  

Furthermore if you're making $200k per annual and aren't stocking away $100k a year, and can't live, you're a fucking retard and deserve to lose your shit and get in the soup line with the guy from Kraft who lost his $34k a year job.

hypocritical and frankly fucking hilarious... :lol:

quote-it-s-a-recession-when-your-neighbo

ownership != employment bro

When you were a dev making $400k/year and get laid off while living in an incredibly expensive area, that has huge downstream impacts.

Nationwide, you need to be making 46% more in 2024 than you did in 2020 to afford an average home.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

expensive relative to what? 

household income is up, and I don't hear you retards complaining about that? 

https://www.multpl.com/us-average-income/table/by-year

can you morons put anything into perspective? 

Screenshot_20240405-114900.png

Yeah why don't you add some context to that....you POS.   How about inflation adjusted?.... And I'm seeing a decline from the gov census 

https://www.census.gov/library/publications/2023/demo/p60-279.html

Screenshot_20240405_175428_Chrome.jpg

1 minute ago, Matt said:

ownership != employment bro

When you were a dev making $400k/year and get laid off while living in an incredibly expensive area, that has huge downstream impacts.

Nationwide, you need to be making 46% more in 2024 than you did in 2020 to afford an average home.

sorry bro, but zero fucking empathy from here.  

;)

7 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Wasn't talking about the video.  I am about as likely to watch what you link as what Lloyd does.  

Yup..... So you admit you stay uninformed And whatever your spoon fed from the media you suck up.....got it :thumb:

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah why don't you add some context to that....you POS.   How about inflation adjusted?.... And I'm seeing a decline from the gov census 

https://www.census.gov/library/publications/2023/demo/p60-279.html

Screenshot_20240405_175428_Chrome.jpg

I'll get to your idiocy later, out on the deck with the old dog in the sun and going to enjoy the last Snocross race of the season in a bit. 

Did you sign up for that econ101 course today?  if not shoot out your zip code and I'll find a night class for you.  :lol:

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'll get to your idiocy later, out on the deck with the old dog in the sun and going to enjoy the last Snocross race of the season in a bit. 

Did you sign up for that econ101 course today?  if not shoot out your zip code and I'll find a night class for you.  :lol:

No need ....You're just a TDS stricken tool.:bc:

7 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

:bla:

first time the old boy has felt good in two weeks... 

IMG_20240405_171344037_HDR.jpg

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Oh look... it's a Doug poast to shoot more holes into.... :lol:

Would hate for the Mainecat Wisconsin chapter feel left out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Doug said:

Would hate for the Mainecat Wisconsin chapter feel left out.

any retort to your prior failure? 

:news:

haven't even seen what kind of utter gibberish you posted on this one... yet.

:)

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

any retort to your prior failure? 

:news:

haven't even seen what kind of utter gibberish you posted on this one... yet.

:)

Response as expected 👏 

• Like 2

Just now, Doug said:

Response as expected 👏 

good... whut?

:roflcrying:

IMG_20240405_174304749_HDR.jpg

4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

why should I or anyone give two fucks about some $200k per year IT fucks?

seriously?  :roflcrying:

It's okay to be jealous .... we can all see you are & you're pissed that you chose the career path you did, relying on the public sector.

3 hours ago, Matt said:

You need to stop talking reality ... Karen doesn't like that, and will just respond with his Will Ferrell meme.

3 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

And that pretty much sums it up ... I like the Wisconsin Mainecat reference :lol: Karen is actually more like SR, but he's already from Wisco so you can't call him the Wisconsin SR :news:

10 hours ago, Matt said:

Shit is EXPENSIVE.  I make very good $ and haven't ever had the misfortune of needing to aggressively budget, thankfully.  But my purchasing power and liquidity is WAAAY down in the last 4 years.  With the ridiculous amount of layoffs in tech and the number of people unemployed, wage growth hasn't kept up with inflation.  The layoffs across the tech sector are a huge and underreported story.  Hundreds of thousands of $200k+ earners currently not earning, not paying taxes, etc.  It's been a bloodbath, especially at the FANG companies.

Never made more then we have now, and it just doesn't feel like we make what we do.  Some weeks we scratch our heads like "WTF".  

Watching retirement funds wildly fluctuate too has been a bigly fun mess.

4 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup..... So you admit you stay uninformed And whatever your spoon fed from the media you suck up.....got it :thumb:

Watching whatever drivel you linked would make me less informed.  Rather obvious from your posts.

13 hours ago, Doug said:

Screenshot_20240405_172005_Facebook.jpg

Biden did all that, himself ?  

Amazing...9_9

9 hours ago, Bontz said:

It's okay to be jealous .... we can all see you are & you're pissed that you chose the career path you did, relying on the public sector.

You need to stop talking reality ... Karen doesn't like that, and will just respond with his Will Ferrell meme.

And that pretty much sums it up ... I like the Wisconsin Mainecat reference :lol: Karen is actually more like SR, but he's already from Wisco so you can't call him the Wisconsin SR :news:

laughable and inaccurate 

12oz coffee, $8.99.  Seriously?  Are you people dumb enough to pay for that?   It takes customers stupid enough to buy in order for the price to be that high.  I've always been dumbfounded that Starbucks and other similars can even be in business with the garbage they sell at absurd prices.

The virus will go away when the weather gets warmer. Trump ignoring the virus cost the deaths af a half a million Americans and the spread of it.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

sounds to me like you either aren't working hard enough or have financial problems which would be on you.  

maybe a bit less time here and on TBP would help... can you sell plasma anywhere nearby?  McDonald's is hiring... probably the grocery store with all the high prices as well. 

victims... :lol:

You need to donate some plasma forcibly from your mouth and nose. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You need to donate some plasma forcibly from your mouth and nose. 

That would be diarrhea of the mouth coming from c2c

• Like 1