Check your account email address ×

Biden says U.S. economy is world’s best. Trump calls it a ‘cesspool.’ Data is clear.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Pete said:

Thats you’re assumption. I do far better than most. You live in your tiny little world and dont look at the big picture because trump infuriates you allll the time. TDS has infected you so bad its laughable. You got this red hue around you like pigpen from the peanuts. A cloud that follows you nonstop that’s whispers trump trump trump.. the whisper is coming from your boy plugs tho.

:lmao:

Actually quite the opposite. If he wins hes gone in 4 years, if he loses he will be crying until he dies and so will you.

Bidens my boy? Since when?

43 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Actually quite the opposite. If he wins hes gone in 4 years, if he loses he will be crying until he dies and so will you.

When you start ripping Biden as much as you do trump then I’ll believe he’s not your boy. Until then ill never believe you.

Just now, Pete said:

When you start ripping Biden as much as you do trump then I’ll believe he’s not your boy. Until then ill never believe you.

Biden doesn't represent my party. Trump however has ruined the Republican party.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Funny, other than you and less than handful of others, things seem to be going great.

Im guessing things would be shitty for you regardless who's potus.

Yeah I know, it's very hard for you to relate about the dollar store and closing all their locations.   That's Bidenomics :lmao:..... please don't wonder from your little circle of Utopia.   Many are actually being hit pretty good with the much higher prices on virtually everything. .... At least Joy Behar agrees with you :thumbsup::lol:  

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah I know, it's very hard for you to relate about the dollar store and closing all their locations.   That's Bidenomics :lmao:..... please don't wonder from your little circle of Utopia.   Many are actually being hit pretty good with the much higher prices on virtually everything.   

Trump said he would stop this. Another fail on his part.

https://www.reuters.com/business/how-offshoring-rolled-along-under-trump-who-vowed-stop-it-2021-01-19/

1 hour ago, Pete said:

...and dont look at the big picture because trump infuriates you allll the time. TDS has infected you so bad its laughable. Y

You are confused laughing at Trump as making someone mad.  He's a fucking joke.  Monstrous idiot.  No way should he lead our country.  

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

He will find a way to cry either way.  He's a bitch, that is what he does.

43 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Biden doesn't represent my party. Trump however has ruined the Republican party.

Ruined is an understatement.  Only hope is he ruins the Dems too so that perhaps a logical one or two other parties will pop up and put the fucks that think either of these two morons are the choice in their place.

• Like 1

This is all you have to remember and is why he WILL be elected.   People remember and want how the border was when he was president!   Compared to this administration It's night and day.    

This will be the deciding factor of this election and cheaper gas will be a bonus. 

1712495882374.jpg

1712514783782.jpg