I think RFK is a good person but he’s just too extreme in ways 

he can't win

he can disrupt

he scares TF out of Slowrider

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

he can't win

he can disrupt

he scares TF out of Slowrider

Politics are a sport to him. He doesn’t care what democrats do, as long as they win 

Biden could molest his children and he wouldn’t care as long as his team wins. It’s so bizarre 

2 minutes ago, Rod said:

Politics are a sport to him. He doesn’t care what democrats do, as long as they win 

Biden could molest his children and he wouldn’t care as long as his team wins. It’s so bizarre 

conversely the alternative is no peach either... evangelicals support him, it's also bizarre

Kennedy is bat shit crazy.

Crazy at both ends enough to take both R and D voters.

%16 is impressive, close to Perot.

I think he'll take more Republican votes though, the Dems have the uncanny ability to rally their voters 

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

conversely the alternative is no peach either... evangelicals support him, it's also bizarre

We are living through the most authoritarian\communist government Canada has ever seen. You hate trump. Fine. But man I’d take trump in a heart beat over Trudeau. Maybe trump annoys you but he’s not dangerous like Trudeau is

4 minutes ago, Rod said:

We are living through the most authoritarian\communist government Canada has ever seen. You hate trump. Fine. But man I’d take trump in a heart beat over Trudeau. Maybe trump annoys you but he’s not dangerous like Trudeau is

I don't follow Canadian politics at all tbh.

Electing Trump or Biden in the end will prove to be unhealthy for our nation.  We're already divided enough, either being potus will deepen the division further and then it'll be crocodile tears for whichever team loses... for four more years.   Horrible choices... 

At least your process doesn't take two f'ng years but idk that it's any better... maybe worse.  :dunno:

https://electionsanddemocracy.ca/canadas-elections/canadas-election-process/elections-step-step

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Electing Trump or Biden in the end will prove to be unhealthy for our nation.  We're already divided enough, either being potus will deepen the division further and then it'll be crocodile tears for whichever team loses... for four more years.   Horrible choices... 

At least your process doesn't take two f'ng years but idk that it's any better... maybe worse.  :dunno:

https://electionsanddemocracy.ca/canadas-elections/canadas-election-process/elections-step-step

If trump gets elected it’l just be status quo for the most part 

maybe he will send the dogs after his political opponents. Which I’m not a fan of but they are doing it to him so.. 

honestly if you want to save democracy in the US you should hope trump wins. Your current political climate is bordering on Stalinism. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

So fucking dumb.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rod said:

If trump gets elected it’l just be status quo for the most part 

maybe he will send the dogs after his political opponents. Which I’m not a fan of but they are doing it to him so.. 

honestly if you want to save democracy in the US you should hope trump wins. Your current political climate is bordering on Stalinism. 

I don't trust Trump to do what's right for the country before what's right for Trump.  Biden is just out of place and not a 'leader of men' imo.  Stalinism or Authoritarianism... them's is sum choices.  

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

So fucking dumb.  

RFK Jr. scares the fuck out of you and I told you Biden would come begging for Haley and 3rd party supporters.   It's in the first post... plain as fucking day.  Can you not see it or are you just incapable of having an objective open discussion regarding the matter on occasion?  Politicians lie, numbers and math don't lie.  

But everyone else here is dumb... right?  :fool:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So fucking dumb.  

Tell us again how sterilizing children makes you the good guy 

you sick fuck 

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

I don't trust Trump to do what's right for the country before what's right for Trump.  Biden is just out of place and not a 'leader of men' imo.  Stalinism or Authoritarianism... them's is sum choices.  

RFK Jr. scares the fuck out of you and I told you Biden would come begging for Haley and 3rd party supporters.   It's in the first post... plain as fucking day.  Can you not see it or are you just incapable of having an objective open discussion regarding the matter on occasion?  Politicians lie, numbers and math don't lie.  

But everyone else here is dumb... right?  :fool:

Trump had a term. What happened to you? 

Just now, Rod said:

Trump had a term. What happened to you? 

I got the TDS... and almost got Covid 

the division going as far back as Bush2, to Obama, then to Trump is a huge issue here.  Trump deepened the divide by a 3:1 margin over his predecessors.  Again, I don't trust him, don't appreciate how he represents the country and he has no obvious or clear intentions of fixing anything.  Would you hire an employee that wanted to rip your company apart? 

Not that I am a Bernie fan, but I think if we had the Bernie Sanders of 8 years ago running as an independent against these two then third party might have a chance. If nothing else it would at least change the way that the game is played.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

Not that I am a Bernie fan, but I think if we had the Bernie Sanders of 8 years ago running as an independent against these two then third party might have a chance. If nothing else it would at least change the way that the game is played.

I went to Bernie's campaign stop here in town in 2016 and voted for him in the Primary.  Aside from some of the further left than I care to stray topics (free college was far left then) I found him quite pleasant and a rather straight/direct talker.  No bluster, no honking of his own horn and some pretty common sense, yet frank discussion with the audience.  He didn't seem happy with Democrats or Republicans, much like myself.  He never spoke about Hillary once, only what he wanted to do and to accomplish and he outright stated in his opening statement...  'I want to earn your vote', which I had total respect for. 

A candidate of that nature would be extremely refreshing this year. 

We're not even going to get close to that... especially from one of them.  He doesn't even want a 'certain type of Republicans' votes... and I've a feeling he won't be getting any of them.       

1 hour ago, Voodoo said:

Kennedy is bat shit crazy.

Crazy at both ends enough to take both R and D voters.

%16 is impressive, close to Perot.

I think he'll take more Republican votes though, the Dems have the uncanny ability to rally their voters 

missed this one... my bad

the other night they were interviewing some Kennedy supporters.  I'd say 60ish% were former Trump voters.

12 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

missed this one... my bad

the other night they were interviewing some Kennedy supporters.  I'd say 60ish% were former Trump voters.

Yes, of course.  Please elaborate. 

Just now, Mainecat said:

A third party wouldn’t help in congress as there already is one called MAGA.

imo, POTUS shouldn't be beholden to any particular party... but that's not how we do things here

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

A third party wouldn’t help in congress as there already is one called MAGA.

Yup....MAGA...the party of its own and only getting stronger 

1711303054215.jpg