Check your account email address ×

FJB wants Haley votes...

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

And yes I would have no problem saying that to your face

you bring little to nothing to most conversations other than posting Trump meme's and 'the goat' which is simply retarded.

just try a bit harder, okay?  9_9

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you bring little to nothing to most conversations other than posting Trump meme's and 'the goat' which is simply retarded.

just try a bit harder, okay?  9_9

Here's a message from the Whitehouse directed at you.... enjoy your day....never realized how much of  a genius you are at discussions:lmao:........ usually accompanied by a stupid vid or gif yourself...   So fuckoff, you severely TDS stricken fool.  Karen to Karen is an appropriate description of you. :bc:

1711831012083.jpg

4 hours ago, s pump said:

Yes, of course.  Please elaborate. 

I've heard them as well on many shows. They are usually the covid conspiracy nutters.

9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You were definitely part of that "we", but that we was a minority so the inauguration was correct.

A very good portion believe it was rigged and stolen and rightfully so...... You on the other hand believe everything you are told by the MSM.    Gaslighting and brainwashing is complete on you with virtually every subject.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

A very good portion believe it was rigged and stolen and rightfully so...... You on the other hand believe everything you are told by the MSM.    Gaslighting and brainwashing is complete on you with virtually every subject.

If that's the case why would it be any different this time around? One would think if he truly believes it was stolen last time around when he was in charge of the DOJ that he doesn't stand a chance this time around.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

If that's the case why would it be any different this time around? One would think if he truly believes it was stolen last time around when he was in charge of the DOJ that he doesn't stand a chance this time around.

Oh they'll be trying I know that.... I'm just hopeful That its just really too big to rig this time and more eyes will be watching and scrutinizing much more closely this time.  

The laptop suppression is really what made the difference in 2020. So hopefully nothing of duplication will occur in 24.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh they'll be trying I know that.... I'm just hopeful That its just really too big to rig this time and more eyes will be watching and scrutinizing much more closely this time.  

The laptop suppression is really what made the difference in 2020. So hopefully nothing of duplication will occur in 24.

Wasn't it the MSM that told you that the laptop suppression was what made a difference though?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Wasn't it the MSM that told you that the laptop suppression was what made a difference though?

Serious question because I don't follow this crap as closely as some here do.... Whatever became of the laptop? Was there something on it that implicates Joe in anything illegal? Implicates Hunter?

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Serious question because I don't follow this crap as closely as some here do.... Whatever became of the laptop? Was there something on it that implicates Joe in anything illegal? Implicates Hunter?

Nothing became of it. Just some compromising pictures of a crackhead with some young girls doing what crackheads do.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Nothing became of it. Just some compromising pictures of a crackhead with some young girls doing what crackheads do.

And that was going to change the election? How?

38 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Key word there is believe.  There are also a bunch of people dumb enough to believe in eternal life and that the world is flat.  Doesn't make it true.  

If you think about it logically the brainwashing obviously occured in the other direction.  Beliefs are based in confusion, not facts .  You've been conned.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

And that was going to change the election? How?

Trump would've been to busy looking at the young girls Hunter was with, therefore he wouldn't have been on twitter at 3am pissing America off with mean tweets!

26 minutes ago, ckf said:

There must be, the former NY police commissioner said " ive seen whats on hunters lap top and the Bidens belong in prison".     :dunno:

25 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

jeezus  way to play down the fact hes recorded with his minor niece,13 i believe.  naked getting a foot job.         eesh 

2 minutes ago, old indy said:

jeezus  way to play down the fact hes recorded with his minor niece,13 i believe.  naked getting a foot job.         eesh 

Who's playing it down?

How would any of that hurt Joe Biden in the 2020 election?

6 minutes ago, old indy said:

There must be, the former NY police commissioner said " ive seen whats on hunters lap top and the Bidens belong in prison".     :dunno:

Link?

I just did a quick search and couldn't find anything that indicates that.