Check your account email address ×

FJB wants Haley votes...

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

Link?

I just did a quick search and couldn't find anything that indicates that.

Ive got the clip posted on FB but cant log in to re quote it.  i had this saved. 

the biden crime duo.jpg

oops i did miss quote him,, belong in handcuffs.

Edited by old indy

Kerick... Rudy's buddy, loyal Trump supporter who has been questioned by Jack Smith as well as Fulton County and is a CONVICTED FELON.

oh, okay... 9_9

2 minutes ago, old indy said:

Ive got the clip posted on FB but cant log in to re quote it.  i had this saved. 

the biden crime duo.jpg

I have no issues with the Bidens going to jail if they did break the law. However, I do believe that chain of custody is going to be an issue even if there is damming evidence found on the computer. 

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Who's playing it down?

How would any of that hurt Joe Biden in the 2020 election?

The way i read it is dad and mom knew hunter was fooling around with his niece for some time.   so to me its further character reference of the bidens.    

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, old indy said:

The way i read it is dad and mom knew hunter was fooling around with his niece for some time.   so to me its further character reference of the bidens.    

I think the Bidens and the Trumps are disgusting. You're ok with one of them.

4 minutes ago, old indy said:

It's not like the ole I grab them by the pussy guy has a clean rep. 

IMO it is sad that US politics has sunk this low. 20 years ago both of these guys wouldn't stand a chance with their baggage.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, old indy said:

BUUUUUUUUUUUT   TRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!!           derderder.............. jfc 

the laptop is a biden issue.  not Trump

Again it has nothing to do with Joe Biden though.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

It's not like the ole I grab them by the pussy guy has a clean rep. 

IMO it is sad that US politics has sunk this low. 20 years ago both of these guys wouldn't stand a chance with their baggage.

The kenyen and HRC brought us to this level of mire imo.   I was NEver a fan of his. Ive always thought he was a pompous arrogant douche. hes crude , rude and socially unacceptable as i used to say..    But as those that pushed him to run have said,,   thats just what a nation needs for a president.  not being in the club has had the establishment in an uproar since he won in 16.  they cant have anyone in place "they" cant control.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Again it has nothing to do with Joe Biden though.

And you know this, how?  

30 minutes ago, old indy said:

The kenyen and HRC brought us to this level of mire imo.   I was NEver a fan of his. Ive always thought he was a pompous arrogant douche. hes crude , rude and socially unacceptable as i used to say..    But as those that pushed him to run have said,,   thats just what a nation needs for a president.  not being in the club has had the establishment in an uproar since he won in 16.  they cant have anyone in place "they" cant control.

And you know this, how?  

Those qualities that you had an issue with in the past are exactly what makes him a poor leader. He is always going to put his ego above everything else.

I don't disagree on what has gotten us to where we are. But where does it end? Do we continue down this road of one upping the other party? The well they started it shit is getting old. It won't be long before lawmakers spend more time doing impeachment hearings then they do attending to issues that affect the American public. I'm not sure what the answer is but I don't believe reelecting either of the current candidates is going to help. I'm still not convinced that Trump will face Biden in November. If his health continues to decline or his poll numbers plummet, the Dems will yank him down and put someone more likeable in. Time will tell.

Edited by ckf
typo
  • Like 3

30 minutes ago, old indy said:

And you know this, how?  

The same reason you think it does i guess. However the proof is on my side. Your side hasn't proven anything.

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

It won't be long before lawmakers spend more time doing impeachment hearings then they do attending to issues that affect the American public.

allow me to ask... what have the R's/MAGA's accomplished since 2022, besides throwing out the speaker and preparing to throw out another one?  

they could have passed a border bill recently... but politics came first.  

cancer has a better approval rating than Congress, and rightfully so.  these people we elect have no desire or intention to solve anything that actually matters to the average american.  it's all about maintaining the division and  :owned: each other for daily soundbytes. 

our politics are a disaster and the candidates/incumbents are a side effect   

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

allow me to ask... what have the R's/MAGA's accomplished since 2022, besides throwing out the speaker and preparing to throw out another one?  

they could have passed a border bill recently... but politics came first.  

cancer has a better approval rating than Congress, and rightfully so.  these people we elect have no desire or intention to solve anything that actually matters to the average american.  it's all about maintaining the division and  :owned: each other for daily soundbytes. 

our politics are a disaster and the candidates/incumbents are a side effect   

I think that I read something about this being if not the least, one of the least effective Congress's in history.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I think that I read something about this being if not the least, one of the least effective Congress's in history.

can you think of the last thing passed in Congress that made you say... 'that's great and will benefit the country !!!'  ?

as I can't... 

26 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The same reason you think it does i guess. However the proof is on my side. Your side hasn't proven anything.

I dont think so tim....      my views are formed from what ive read about the Bidens.  the commissioners quote being one source of that information.   The Bidens",   not just hunter.

5 minutes ago, old indy said:

I dont think so tim....      my views are formed from what ive read about the Bidens.  the commissioners quote being one source of that information.   The Bidens",   not just hunter.

You're entitled to your opinion. Fact is the Republicans havent proven shit since they've had control. Wouldn't that have been easy to do if it's so obvious as you say it is?

Just now, old indy said:

He has been in politics far to long to have not done something wrong. Unfortunately most politicians are in the same boat, including Trump IMO. He may have been an outsider, but that all changed 8 years ago. Not only is he the republican nominee, he also controls the RNC.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

You're entitled to your opinion. Fact is the Republicans havent proven shit since they've had control. Wouldn't that have been easy to do if it's so obvious as you say it is?

thats akin to saying,, if it was true id see it on the six o clock news to me.           Our DOJ . FBI ,cia.... have proven themselves corrupt over and over again. Joe Biden belongs in prison JUST for the top secret documents had had in his garage, but he skated on that one too.. i believe the proof is there, it just gets dismissed or ignored if it doesnt fit the narrative for the most part. im not taking anything away from the repubs, the swamp is huge but the way so many things have gone the last ten years just isnt right..     just HOW not right?      have you seen the video of Barry soetero/ Obama says  he is from kenya.  he was not born here. jeeeezus stop and think of all the lies the dems have pushed on the world over his and this admin,,, its insane.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, old indy said:

thats akin to saying,, if it was true id see it on the six o clock news to me.           Our DOJ . FBI ,cia.... have proven themselves corrupt over and over again. Joe Biden belongs in prison JUST for the top secret documents had had in his garage, but he skated on that one too.. i believe the proof is there, it just gets dismissed or ignored if it doesnt fit the narrative for the most part. im not taking anything away from the repubs, the swamp is huge but the way so many things have gone the last ten years just isnt right..     just HOW not right?      have you seen the video of Barry soetero/ Obama says  he is from kenya.  he was not born here. jeeeezus stop and think of all the lies the dems have pushed on the world over his and this admin,,, its insane.

Does all this make everything Trump has done ok? I dont want either of them for the 100th time. 

No i haven’t seen the video. Lets see it.

22 minutes ago, old indy said:

MAGA iz diFFerEnT... :crazy:

:roflcrying:

• Haha 1