Check your account email address ×

Bridge Collapse Baltimore Maryland

On 3/26/2024 at 11:24 AM, SSFB said:

I’m waiting for the truth on Twitter!

you would think with all this for warning from the ship the bridge workers would have been told first ,, seems funny no 1,,, told to close both ends of the bridge to traffic ,,, at 1.30 there is no traffic funny no 2 ,, seems like pilot had more than enough time to put plans in motion before first black out , how did he know funny no3,,, power out ship is still going straight , inmo should have missed , funny no 4 ,, second power out ship fires engines back up and turns into bridge pilling[ was going straight] funny no 5,, blow hole joe gets on  tv states no terror attack , what took him a year to go to ohio , funny no 6, something not right here , when dose this idiot volunteer to pay for everything,, funny no 7  he made the rail rd cough up for ohio  funny no 8  could it be u krane dosent have there monthly check yet , and its a we will show you joe hmmmmm  not funny anymore ,, pilot is a U KRANE

Edited by polaris7541

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Ive never sailed eith anything but a fixed wheel so I would t know from expirence but I have heard they(cpp) are nice.

I just looked up the Dali's Wikipage and according to that she has a fixed pitch wheel. She also has 4 gensets for power and 3,000hp bow thruster. 

Start it at the 50 second mark......:thumbsup:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
43 minutes ago, polaris7541 said:

you would think with all this for warning from the ship the bridge workers would have been told first ,, seems funny no 1,,, told to close both ends of the bridge to traffic ,,, at 1.30 there is no traffic funny no 2 ,, seems like pilot had more than enough time to put plans in motion before first black out , how did he know funny no3,,, power out ship is still going straight , inmo should have missed , funny no 4 ,, second power out ship fires engines back up and turns into bridge pilling[ was going straight] funny no 5,, blow hole joe gets on  tv states no terror attack , what took him a year to go to ohio , funny no 6, something not right here , when dose this idiot volunteer to pay for everything,, funny no 7  he made the rail rd cough up for ohio  funny no 8  could it be u krane dosent have there monthly check yet , and its a we will show you joe hmmmmm  not funny anymore ,, pilot is a U KRANE

Back down hard with a fixed pitch wheel and the boat will yaw signigantly. This is a known handeling characteristic and often times its counted on for manuvering. 

• Gold Member

I also think the warning given by the crew/Pilot, while admirable, its effects are being hyped up. I dont think they actually had enough time to really change much with the warning. 

16 hours ago, Kivalo said:

This is correct.  :bc:

I had 2 uncles who served in the Navy during WWII and at every cookout when I was growing up they would argue the difference between a boat and a ship. After a few PBR’s it would get pretty heated. Both served on what they called Battlewagons.

RIP uncle Frank and Al thanks for your service. 

3 hours ago, polaris7541 said:

Are you 5 years old? 

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I had 2 uncles who served in the Navy during WWII and at every cookout when I was growing up they would argue the difference between a boat and a ship. After a few PBR’s it would get pretty heated. Both served on what they called Battlewagons.

RIP uncle Frank and Al thanks for your service. 

LoL I'll bet that got a bit heated at times! Admittedly the definition is a bit vague! 

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Plus the Blackbox recorder deleted the last two minutes of the ship's history.

Link? Surprised this information was released already.

32 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Shocking to hear this from you

• Approximately 12:39 a.m.: The ship departed from Seagirt Marine Terminal.
  • By 1:07:00 a.m.: The ship had entered the Fort McHenry Channel.
  • 01:24:59 a.m.: Numerous audible alarms were recorded on the ship's bridge audio. At about the same time, the VDR stopped recording ship system data but was able to continue recording audio using a different power source.
  • 01:26:02 a.m.: The VDR resumed recording ship system data. During this time, steering commands and orders regarding the rudder were captured on audio.
  • 01:26:39 a.m.: The ship's pilot made a general very high frequency (VHF) radio call for tugboats in the vicinity to assist the vessel. Around this time, the pilot association dispatcher contacted the Maryland Transportation Authority duty officer regarding the blackout, according to transit authority data.
  • Around 01:27:04 a.m.: The pilot ordered that the ship's port anchor be dropped and issued additional steering commands.
  • Around 01:27:25 a.m.: The pilot issued a radio call over the VHF radio, reporting that the vessel had lost all power and was approaching the bridge. Around this time, the transit authority duty officer radioed two of its units - one on each side of the bridge - that were already on scene and ordered them to close traffic on the bridge. All lanes were then shut down.
  • Around 01:29 a.m.: The ship's speed over ground was recorded at just under 8 miles per hour. From this moment until approximately 1:29:33, the VDR audio recorded sounds consistent with the collision with the bridge. Additionally, MDTA dash cameras show the bridge lights extinguishing.
  • 01:29:39 a.m.: The pilot radioed the US Coast Guard to report the bridge was down.

You’re right, actually (feels so strange saying that for once). Data stopped but audio continued.

What do you think happened.

:pc:

Just now, akvanden said:

• Approximately 12:39 a.m.: The ship departed from Seagirt Marine Terminal.
  • By 1:07:00 a.m.: The ship had entered the Fort McHenry Channel.
  • 01:24:59 a.m.: Numerous audible alarms were recorded on the ship's bridge audio. At about the same time, the VDR stopped recording ship system data but was able to continue recording audio using a different power source.
  • 01:26:02 a.m.: The VDR resumed recording ship system data. During this time, steering commands and orders regarding the rudder were captured on audio.
  • 01:26:39 a.m.: The ship's pilot made a general very high frequency (VHF) radio call for tugboats in the vicinity to assist the vessel. Around this time, the pilot association dispatcher contacted the Maryland Transportation Authority duty officer regarding the blackout, according to transit authority data.
  • Around 01:27:04 a.m.: The pilot ordered that the ship's port anchor be dropped and issued additional steering commands.
  • Around 01:27:25 a.m.: The pilot issued a radio call over the VHF radio, reporting that the vessel had lost all power and was approaching the bridge. Around this time, the transit authority duty officer radioed two of its units - one on each side of the bridge - that were already on scene and ordered them to close traffic on the bridge. All lanes were then shut down.
  • Around 01:29 a.m.: The ship's speed over ground was recorded at just under 8 miles per hour. From this moment until approximately 1:29:33, the VDR audio recorded sounds consistent with the collision with the bridge. Additionally, MDTA dash cameras show the bridge lights extinguishing.
  • 01:29:39 a.m.: The pilot radioed the US Coast Guard to report the bridge was down.

You’re right, actually (feels so strange saying that for once). Data stopped but audio continued.

What do you think happened.

For two minutes.  

How'd that happen moron?

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Give me yours, a Blackbox is missing the most critical 2 mins.

Ok, I’ll share mine then you share yours.

They deep state installed malicious software on the ship but then after the code commenced they realized an error in their code so they paused the VDR so they could redownload and reinstalled the proper bridge hitting software 2.0. The intent was to start WW3.

Oh, and it’s linked to Biden somehow.

How close are we? Your turn.

• Haha 1