Check your account email address ×

But They Can't Vote

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If only this applied to the general election, you’d so love to vote for Trump! Canadians for making countries they don’t live in great again!

:lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It's only a matter of time... This is the sole reason for the Democrats allowing an open border.

You are really pushing AC level stupidity lately.

14 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Washington, Canada?

Missed the        US > courts      in the top line I see

I get it though.

When I hear Washington, Canada is the first place my mind goes...

Edited by Voodoo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Something that never gets brought up on this forum is the simple fact that these illegal immigrants will still be counted in a census.  And that census can cause a state to have more delegates given to them because the population is bigger.  These liberal "sanctuary" cities are not stupid.  They are playing the long game, the more people, the more control in the swamp. washington.

20 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Something that never gets brought up on this forum is the simple fact that these illegal immigrants will still be counted in a census.  And that census can cause a state to have more delegates given to them because the population is bigger.  These liberal "sanctuary" cities are not stupid.  They are playing the long game, the more people, the more control in the swamp. washington.

Guess Texas should have kept them.

41 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Guess Texas should have kept them.

So you agree with deceitful tactics as long as it means a "win" instead of doing what's right?

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

So you agree with deceitful tactics as long as it means a "win" instead of doing what's right?

No I’m making fun of you for saying the sanctuary cities are not stupid when in fact it was Texas who sent 100,000 illegals to them. 

14 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It's only a matter of time... This is the sole reason for the Democrats allowing an open border.

Demographics were not heading the way the Dems had planned and blue states are bleeding residents so this is their cure an open border and lawless elections.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

No I’m making fun of you for saying the sanctuary cities are not stupid when in fact it was Texas who sent 100,000 illegals to them. 

You're trying to make fun of the fact that I point out things that most just don't grasp.  You really got me on that one.....LOL so dumb.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You're trying to make fun of the fact that I point out things that most just don't grasp.  You really got me on that one.....LOL so dumb.

You didn’t point out anything other than irony. Texas is busing illegals to liberal cities, but according to you the jokes on them and is exactly what the democrats wanted them to do.

Talk about dumb.

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You didn’t point out anything other than irony. Texas is busing illegals to liberal cities, but according to you the jokes on them and is exactly what the democrats wanted them to do.

Talk about dumb.

The dumb are the people in this country who don't think that illegals are effecting elections in multiple ways.  That's people like you.

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The dumb are the people in this country who don't think that illegals are effecting elections in multiple ways.  That's people like you.

Thank you for assigning make-believe thoughts, but I’m all for stricter border control. Don’t let that confuse you while I point out your inconsistencies.

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Can they vote yet?

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Can they vote yet?

This thread exists because certain people don’t know there’s laws prohibiting non-citizens from voting in federal elections.

3 hours ago, akvanden said:

This thread exists because certain people don’t know there’s laws prohibiting non-citizens from voting in federal elections.

And democrats are trying to change that.  Why?

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Regardless of that. They cant vote.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Regardless of that. They cant vote.

Are you sure?  You really don't know, do you?

What's stopping them from voting?

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

When you say democrats, you mean a few nut jobs? There’s no mainstream push, by either party. 

14 minutes ago, racer254 said:

What's stopping them from voting?

The same thing stopping 10 year olds from voting; the law.

• Haha 1