Check your account email address ×

4 words that'll open rww eyes to the russia thingy

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Without Russia meddling it would be Maddam President.  

The anti Russia investigation Dumpers are unpatriotic dummies who put party ahead of country. 

um don't you mean to say with out Clinton and DNC FRAUD there would have been nothing to expose. but to bad there was  

23 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yep, you are bat shit crazy over this election loss..holy shit..Like how do you get so riled up about it..like what goes through your mind?? How do you come up with these insane thought processes??

Sorry, it's very interesting to say the least

he has CNN on in the background and Mother jones open in a corner window all day . like most sheep who cant think for them self  

36 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yep, you are bat shit crazy over this election loss..holy shit..Like how do you get so riled up about it..like what goes through your mind?? How do you come up with these insane thought processes??

Sorry, it's very interesting to say the least

The realization of it all is finally starting to be realized by the whack job liberals.  Russia is going nowhere.  Non-Hillary supporters ARE NOT changing their minds.  Nobody is admitting for a second she would be better.  And Trump is actually doing good things putting America first and ignoring the whining from the left and right.

And the biggest and most painful realization of it all...... "MR. President".

Watch them start to really lose it as we go....and remember, it's only month five of AT LEAST 48 with Trumpster! :lol:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The realization of it all is finally starting to be realized by the whack job liberals.  Russia is going nowhere.  Non-Hillary supporters ARE NOT changing their minds.  Nobody is admitting for a second she would be better.  And Trump is actually doing good things putting America first and ignoring the whining from the left and right.

And the biggest and most painful realization of it all...... "MR. President".

Watch them start to really lose it as we go....and remember, it's only month five of AT LEAST 48 with Trumpster! :lol:

Not one of his detractors have likely listened to any of his speeches, and what is actually coming from his mouth, or seen his agenda, all the meetings he's had, the leaders he's spoke with.  They let Chris Mathews and Anderson Cooper tell them what to think.  Crazy times for sure, but everyday I'm glad I voted for him, and that he's the president.  Our country needed a hard course correction, and he's the guy who's got the balls to do it.

• Like 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Not one of his detractors have likely listened to any of his speeches, and what is actually coming from his mouth, or seen his agenda, all the meetings he's had, the leaders he's spoke with.  They let Chris Mathews and Anderson Cooper tell them what to think.  Crazy times for sure, but everyday I'm glad I voted for him, and that he's the president.  Our country needed a hard course correction, and he's the guy who's got the balls to do it.

BINGO!

:bc:

On 6/2/2017 at 11:59 AM, Snoslinger said:

PRETEND IT WAS HILLARY....

not only will you see the obvious, but you'll make much more out of it. like she and putin had a pedophile ring together. or she was behind all the mysterious Russian murders.

Or Obama. If Obama's name was on it then yes, I would say most of these beat offs would eat it up. But thats why there is no difference between you and them. You eat up party bullshit with no room for discretion or critical thought. You are the same. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

Or Obama. If Obama's name was on it then yes, I would say most of these beat offs would eat it up. But thats why there is no difference between you and them. You eat up party bullshit with no room for discretion or critical thought. You are the same. 

As are you, being a self proclaimed anti Semite.  We all have our opinions.  I'm described as a right wing wacko.  Fine.  I've seen how Democrats act, as such, I resist their lies, corruption and taking the country to the left by any means necessary.  I've yet to see conservatives behave remotely similar, conservatives hold many of the values that promote a more successful and orderly society.  

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

As are you, being a self proclaimed anti Semite.  We all have our opinions.  I'm described as a right wing wacko.  Fine.  I've seen how Democrats act, as such, I resist their lies, corruption and taking the country to the left by any means necessary.  I've yet to see conservatives behave remotely similar, conservatives hold many of the values that promote a more successful and orderly society.  

"orderly society" :lol: what a fucking joke

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

"orderly society" :lol: what a fucking joke

Dude.  I haven't even finished my first yeti mug of coffee yet this morning.  Don't harsh my mellow you fuck. :lol: 

Dude.  I haven't even finished my first yeti mug of coffee yet this morning.  Don't harsh my mellow you fuck. :lol: 

I fear Ben is entering one of his "anarchist revolution" periods again.  And that's cool.  They are fun!  

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I fear Ben is entering one of his "anarchist revolution" periods again.  And that's cool.  They are fun!  

The young buck does seem to manage to work himself right into a lather on a regular basis

The young buck does seem to manage to work himself right into a lather on a regular basis

Its mostly for my own entertainment :lol: 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

he has CNN on in the background and Mother jones open in a corner window all day . like most sheep who cant think for them self  

He has Barrys cock in his mouth and Thrillerys balls in his other mouth :guzzle: 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

You sound like a snowflake. I don't support Democrats and these so called "conservatives" are selling our grandchildrens future to pay for corporate wars and then sending those same kids to die for it. They can fuck off too. 

3 hours ago, Anler said:

You sound like a snowflake. I don't support Democrats and these so called "conservatives" are selling our grandchildrens future to pay for corporate wars and then sending those same kids to die for it. They can fuck off too. 

What makes you think I support anyone knowing selling our grand childrens future?  I suspect you define that a little differently than me. :bc:   

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Speaking of balls and course corrections, Trump hit the golf course twice this weekend.

Great job 45!

#MAGA - Make America Golf Again

“I have the greatest stuff and you know what? I love golf. But if I were in the White House, I don’t think I’d ever see Turnberry again. I don’t think I’d ever see Doral again. I own Doral in Miami. I don’t think I’d ever see many of the places I have. I don’t think I’d ever see anything, I just want to stay in the White House and work my ass off and make great deals, right? Who’s gonna leave?”

12 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Without Russia meddling it would be Maddam President.  

The anti Russia investigation Dumpers are unpatriotic dummies who put party ahead of country

hay catcher remind us again why you are so apposed to letting dotcom come to the USA to testify and then go home?  Mr Patriot what a fucking pathetic joke just stick to sucking cock it is all you are good at