Check your account email address ×

$3.49 per gallon

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

on the way home.

there's something the Republicans can talk about thanks to SCOTUS

can't wait to see my next dividend payments :lol:

It has been real bouncy lately. Was that much here a couple weeks ago. By the time I needed to fill was back to $3.04

Oh...

There's a lot to talk about.... The Good times are about to begin again after November election.:thumb:.  $1.76/gal.      Seems almost everyone has forgotten about that...eh?....

Shot up from $3.29 to $3.89 here late last week.  Biden's financing and enabling of the Houthis going to really help with inflation in the form of shipping and energy costs...

We've gone from $3.19 to $3.44 in about 2 1/2 weeks where I work.  It was $2.99 in our smallish town a month ago and up to $3.19 now & I'm sure it'll be up significantly by tomorrow afternoon based on other area stations.

Speaking of other area stations ... was kind of cool to see a locally owned gas station in a super small town (Zumbro Falls, MN) sold a $1M winner on the lottery last night.  The owner of that station is a super guy - and we've ridden with him a few times over the years.  Cool to see him in the news and his station getting some $ from the Lotto for selling a winning ticket :bc:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Cool to see him in the news and his station getting some $ from the Lotto for selling a winning ticket :bc:

Nice....always wonder what % or set amount they may get.   It must suck selling tickets, especially when the jackpots get big and everyone is buying them.     

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Matt said:

Shot up from $3.29 to $3.89 here late last week.  Biden's financing and enabling of the Houthis going to really help with inflation in the form of shipping and energy costs...

I paid almost 7 bucks a gallon in Wikiup AZ a few weeks ago. Fuckers. 

• Gold Member

Great news for American oil companies profits.  Refined products and oil are going to get even more expensive.  US drones are blowing the shit out of Russian refineries which is going to cause a massive need on traded refined products globally which will make US refiners pretty dang happy.

5 hours ago, Steve753 said:

I paid almost 7 bucks a gallon in Wikiup AZ a few weeks ago. Fuckers. 

That's just a means to try and slowly balance out your huge dental discount last month :lol:

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

That's just a means to try and slowly balance out your huge dental discount last month :lol:

Went down some. Thankfully we were only filling up our sxs's. 

Screenshot_20240320_120210.jpg