Check your account email address ×

Trump’s assets to be seized.

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

My dad passed when I was 13 in 1969. I was the oldest of 5.

My dad and especially my mom was the greatest.

The measure of a great parent is how their lives turn out not the fact you had a “kid”.

Shut your fuckin mouth.

Awesome story . Tough losing your Dad at that age no doubt. I can see why you attack my Father I guess. 

So a great Parent is how your Kid turned out ok,  agree And then what ? You aint a Parent . So its over. 

Thats American chilldless Boomers in a nutshell. :read:

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

same here I dont . just admire his not give a fuck attitude. The Guy has faced more bullshit than any other President in my life . 

Trump whines just as much as you do. :lol:

Doesn't give a fuck he says!

:lol:

• Gold Member
Just now, Steve753 said:

Trump whines just as much as you do. :lol:

Doesn't give a fuck he says!

Name another President with a I dont give a fuck attitude anything close to Trump in the last 20 years. 

See this is why you are called Stupid StheveZ You make no sense you are all emotion. 

Whining endlessly about anything and everything and calling everything you don’t like “fake news” is about the furthest thing from a “don’t give a fuck attitude”. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
Just now, SSFB said:

Whining endlessly about anything and everything and calling everything you don’t like “fake news” is about the furthest thing from a “don’t give a fuck attitude”. 

I guess complaining about Ukraine the jew war and MAgAs is no doubt i give no fucks :lol:

Just now, SSFB said:

Yep.  You just defined AC and his flock.  MC had a pic for that.

34 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

IMG_2143.jpeg

Although it has to drive magat's nuts that dumb ass Lloyd is on their "team".  Has to be like what Jimwit is to Cat brand loyalists.

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Name another President with a I dont give a fuck attitude anything close to Trump in the last 20 years. 

See this is why you are called Stupid StheveZ You make no sense you are all emotion. 

If he didn't give a fuck he wouldn't have ran for potus in 16.

And im emotional!

KeEp My WiFe OuT yA mOuTh!

• Gold Member
Just now, Steve753 said:

If he didn't give a fuck he wouldn't have ran for potus in 16.

And im emotional!

KeEp My WiFe OuT yA mOuTh!

Rent free Stupid Sthevy never will learn :lol:

48 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Awesome story . Tough losing your Dad at that age no doubt. I can see why you attack my Father I guess. 

So a great Parent is how your Kid turned out ok,  agree And then what ? You aint a Parent . So its over. 

Thats American chilldless Boomers in a nutshell. :read:

Just shut the fuck up. 

12 hours ago, SnowRider said:

The only mockery about the justice system is it moves too slow and your cult leader is still delaying like someone who is guilty - not innocent.  Your cult leader mocks his flock :lol: 

Like letting the time run out on tax charges? Is that the kind of delay you are talking about?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Insurrectionists?

I too try to push it to the furthest reaches of my mind.

It was America's darkest day.

Millions of Billies came down from the hills.

Wearing their blood red hats, carrying Assault Rifle Fifteens, they stormed the Capital, hell bent on reinstalling their Dear Leader, Satan himself.

Only thru the heroic actions of Saint Nancy of Skankton and Sir Joseph of the Grift, were they thwarted.

Edited by Voodoo

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Like letting the time run out on tax charges? Is that the kind of delay you are talking about?

You’re a great example of a red hat sheep - your cult leaders whines and cries about the system - not withstanding the facts - and you and your ilk start peddling his lies, misinformation, and false rhetoric.  It’s a cult and you’re in it.  

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re a great example of a red hat sheep - your cult leaders whines and cries about the system - not withstanding the facts - and you and your ilk start peddling his lies, misinformation, and false rhetoric.  It’s a cult and you’re in it.  

The queen of bs right there folks.. that’s all the left does and has done.. every fucking day. Bloodbath 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Even some of the wealthiest don't keep almost half a billion around in cash nor have that readily liquid in 30 days.

I doubt even the likes of Musk, Zuckerberg or Bezos could come up with that kind of cash that quickly. 

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Even some of the wealthiest don't keep almost half a billion around in cash nor have that readily liquid in 30 days.

I doubt even the likes of Musk, Zuckerberg or Bezos could come up with that kind of cash that quickly. 

I bet they’d have more options to back them vs your toxic cult leader :thumbsup:  Wonder what he owes on his properties vs what they are worth - and who he owes money to - should come out as his case moves forward :snack:

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I bet they’d have more options to back them vs your toxic cult leader :thumbsup:  Wonder what he owes on his properties vs what they are worth - and who he owes money to - should come out as his case moves forward :snack:

These bonds generally aren't backed by real estate.  Much of his net worth is likely in real estate. 

Take off you biased glasses for a second.   You really think something like this where there was no victim and the group supposedly defrauded testified as such and even said they want to do more business with Trump is worth 1/2 billion in fines?

• Like 1

As I said many time hereTrumps life is a fake. He has zero cash and is upside down on everything he owns. Hes no better than the in debt person chasing lower rate credit cards to transfer their balance to just to keep from losing it all.

Trump is a life long LOOZER and he proves it every day.

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

These bonds generally aren't backed by real estate.  Much of his net worth is likely in real estate. 

Take off you biased glasses for a second.   You really think something like this where there was no victim and the group supposedly defrauded testified as such and even said they want to do more business with Trump is worth 1/2 billion in fines?

Trump will soon become a total bad investment even by Russian standards. The more he drops in the polls and continues to bleed everyone else’s cash the more he becomes a bad investment and investors or idiots move on.

Jail the fuckin asshole.

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You damn right they do, Democrats are jealous, filthy rats, they can't stand successful people. Hopefully this fuckery is being noticed by intelligent Americans, it is so wrong. 

• Like 2

Just now, snoughnut said:

You damn right they do, Democrats are jealous, filthy rats, they can't stand successful people. Hopefully this fuckery is being noticed by intelligent Americans, it is so wrong. 

Still walking the fence?

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Trump will soon become a total bad investment even by Russian standards. The more he drops in the polls and continues to bleed everyone else’s cash the more he becomes a bad investment and investors or idiots move on.

Jail the fuckin asshole.

And the flow of investment firms out of NY continue to surge.   In the end this will cost the state far more than what they ever will get from Trump.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Still walking the fence?

Nope, never voted D in my life but unlike you I can see the good and bad in both sides. Now go change your diaper.

• Haha 2