Check your account email address ×

'Trump Loses': Fox News Voter Analysis Predicts Disastrous Defeat

"Nikki Haley won 2.9 million votes in the primary so far. Our Fox News voter analysis shows that somewhere between five in 10 and six in 10 of those Nikki Haley voters said they won't vote for Trump in November," Thiessen said. 

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-loses-defeat-election-fox-news-analysis-republican-voters-nikki-haley-1879057#:~:text=Our Fox News voter analysis,or something%2C Trump loses."

people doing math @Pete

Trump is done. His big money supporters will try hard and will release untrue crap about Biden or even his wife to get him elected. It will fail.

Just go the fuck away.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump is done. His big money supporters will try hard and will release untrue crap about Biden or even his wife to get him elected. It will fail.

Just go the fuck away.

I’ll make you a deal, have your independent/Democrats put up a viable candidate, and I’ll hang an anti-trump banner on the barn!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, hayward said:

I’ll make you a deal, have your independent/Democrats put up a viable candidate, and I’ll hang an anti-trump banner on the barn!

I’m assuming you think Trump is a viable candidate?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Trump continues to defy the odds of every negative analyst.

The GE will not even be close... Trump is going to win this in an absolute landslide .... Mark this post.

MAGA 24 !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I’m assuming you think Trump is a viable candidate?

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it?  Put up another candidate that's better than Biden/Harris and Trump would lose with 100% certainty you putz.  Right now - if Biden truly runs, there's a very good possibility your gonna have Trump for another 4-year term.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

"Nikki Haley won 2.9 million votes in the primary so far. Our Fox News voter analysis shows that somewhere between five in 10 and six in 10 of those Nikki Haley voters said they won't vote for Trump in November," Thiessen said. 

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-loses-defeat-election-fox-news-analysis-republican-voters-nikki-haley-1879057#:~:text=Our Fox News voter analysis,or something%2C Trump loses."

people doing math @Pete

Should I list all the "analysts" that say Trump will win?..... There are many more of those that think he will win then those that think he will lose.....SBYL

15 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it?  Put up another candidate that's better than Biden/Harris and Trump would lose with 100% certainty you putz.  Right now - if Biden truly runs, there's a very good possibility your gonna have Trump for another 4-year term.

the same could be said of putting Trump forward and getting Biden and potentially Harris for four years... could it not? 

worstest election eva'... :(

9 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Should I list all the "analysts" that say Trump will win?..... There are many more of those that think he will win then those that think he will lose.....SBYL

sure, as soon as you actually read this .... 

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/64138-none-of-the-candidates-discuss-real-issues-anymore/&do=findComment&comment=1728928

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Trump continues to defy the odds of every negative analyst.

The GE will not even be close... Trump is going to win this in an absolute landslide .... Mark this post.

MAGA 24 !

And if he doesn’t then it’s rigged, right?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, SSFB said:

And if he doesn’t then it’s rigged, right?

I guess we'll see how it plays out.... Let's see if they stop the count at 4:00 a.m. again this time with a "pipe break"

1695603044107.jpg

1692236398953.jpg

1692465298492.jpg

1691679955621.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I guess we'll see how it plays out.... Let's see if they stop the count at 4:00 a.m. again this time with a "pipe break"

1695603044107.jpg

1692236398953.jpg

1692465298492.jpg

1691679955621.jpg

So yes, if he loses you’re going to say it was stolen, again. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

1695603044107.jpg

1692236398953.jpg

1692465298492.jpg

1691679955621.jpg

It’s curious how your comprehension of things is through memes.

• Like 1

I think those of you who are suffering from severe TDS should get thread pinned to the top of the forum so you will have a place to go to console each other over your affliction. Maybe rub some ointment on your wounds.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think those of you who are suffering from severe TDS should get thread pinned to the top of the forum so you will have a place to go to console each other over your affliction. Maybe rub some ointment on your wounds.

The TDS people are sitting in jail. :bc:

hearing-1-gty-er-220719_1658266676498_hp

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

:owned:

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Right so they sit in jail while the black lives matter protestors got out with no bail. Look I don't love Trump I just point out the foolishness his detractors present as if it was handed down on stone tablets. 

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Right so they sit in jail while the black lives matter protestors got out with no bail. Look I don't love Trump I just point out the foolishness his detractors present as if it was handed down on stone tablets. 

What would you call it when people thru their devotion for a person, break the law, record themselves doing so, are proud of it and then act shocked when they get held responsible for their actions?

Some might call it "derangement".

Posting on the Internet though, derangement, uh huh. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

You do support Trump then. Your a idiot and if you don’t like either candidate dont fuckin vote.

Just now, Mainecat said:

You do support Trump then. Your a idiot and if you don’t like either candidate dont fuckin vote.

IMG_2528.jpeg

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

What would you call it when people thru their devotion for a person, break the law, record themselves doing so, are proud of it and then act shocked when they get held responsible for their actions?

Some might call it "derangement".

Posting on the Internet though, derangement, uh huh. 

They are already dialing back some of these sentences that were handed out. Look I am all for people being held to the law I am just not for the one sided KGB tactics used on only one group. During the BLM riots people set fires, looted ,even murders and rapes and very few went to jail. Hell they took over a few blocks on the west coast and nothing happened to them. If it is not equal than it is not justice.

• Like 1

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

They are already dialing back some of these sentences that were handed out. Look I am all for people being held to the law I am just not for the one sided KGB tactics used on only one group. During the BLM riots people set fires, looted ,even murders and rapes and very few went to jail. Hell they took over a few blocks on the west coast and nothing happened to them. If it is not equal than it is not justice.

Define “very few”

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, akvanden said:

It’s curious how your comprehension of things is through memes.

Pictures are worth a thousand words my friend :thumbsup: