They Built This Country

• Gold Member
Posted (edited)

Thats was MC level idiocy on Illegals sorry I mean "Migrants" :lol:

"open border Conservative" Sthevy

:lol:

Edited by EvilBird

45 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

What a complete failure....maybe about 1% show up for their asylum claim in a "few years". :lmao: The rest ARE and always will be illegal to me. 

Trump will be handling this much differently I can guaran -fntee it.

The first thing on his agenda Will be fixing the dwindling capacity which has been overrun during Biden's term..    and reinstating stay in Mexico.    

MAGA 24 !

Hr sent a lower percentage of them back than Biden.  He failed as well 

On 3/10/2024 at 8:24 AM, Steve753 said:

Have yet to see any Trump trains this year. Actually in all my travels, I've only seen 5 Trump flags in total.

I put on 4k mi a week all over the country and i see pro trump stuff everywhere. I can't remember the last time i saw a biden flag.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

I put on 4k mi a week all over the country and i see pro trump stuff everywhere. I can't remember the last time i saw a biden flag.

I'm sure you do. I don't though. Especially in the places where it was everywhere in 2020.

9 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

I see quite a few Trump signs etc. but have not seen 1 Biden anything this time around.

11 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I see quite a few Trump signs etc. but have not seen 1 Biden anything this time around.

I live between the 2 liberal cesspools of our county and haven't seen 1 pro biden flag anywhere. I know the supporters are here but they're too embarrassed to openly admit it

7 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

I live between the 2 liberal cesspools of our county and haven't seen 1 pro biden flag anywhere. I know the supporters are here but they're too embarrassed to openly admit it

I'd be more embarrassed to be a Trump supporter personally. You're basically admitting you're lacking intelligence. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I'd be more embarrassed to be a Trump supporter personally. You're basically admitting you're lacking intelligence. 

Same can be said for Biden supporters. It's ridiculous we have these two as our main choices again

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So supporting a guy that can't walk without falling down can't remember where he is.  Calls for immigrants to swam the border but now calls it a republican problem.  Gives lazy ass people student loan relief because their not responsible enough to pay back a loan they willfully took out.  That's intelligent :justcuz:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I'm far from a trumper but he's way better than voting for any democratic. I think his supporters are just sick of the government fuckery and think he's going to actually drain the swamp. Unfortunately the government is too big to fail unless there's violence and the country is too pussified to do anything like that. 

2 minutes ago, Doug said:

So supporting a guy that can't walk without falling down can't remember where he is.  Calls for immigrants to swam the border but now calls it a republican problem.  Gives lazy ass people student loan relief because their not responsible enough to pay back a loan they willfully took out.  That's intelligent :justcuz:

Right away you say supporting Biden. Ffs I dont want either of them. 

Just now, Cat45 said:

I'm far from a trumper but he's way better than voting for any democratic. I think his supporters are just sick of the government fuckery and think he's going to actually drain the swamp. Unfortunately the government is too big to fail unless there's violence and the country is too pussified to do anything like that. 

He hired the swamp the first time. Nothing will be different if he wins except the chaos surrounding him will return.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Same can be said for Biden supporters. It's ridiculous we have these two as our main choices again

Completely agree. Im not associated with democrats so I couldn't care less what they do. Trump has made a mockery of the Republican party.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Right away you say supporting Biden. Ffs I dont want either of them. 

He hired the swamp the first time. Nothing will be different if he wins except the chaos surrounding him will return.

What do you expect a non politician to do? You need to hire experienced people to run the place. I think he truly believed he could drain tbe swamp but didn't realize the whole system is corrupt to the core and needs to be burned down and restarted 

Edited by Cat45
Typo
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

realize the whole system is corrupt to the core and needs to be burned down and restarted 

The citizens need to do this, no President will as it will result in them losing control and giving it back to the people.

4 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

What do you expect a non politician to do? You need to hire experienced people to run the place. I think i truly believed he could drain tbe swamp but didn't realize the whole system is corrupt to the core and needs to be burned down and restarted 

Then why say he was going to drain it? Just like saying Mexico was going to pay for his wall. 

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Then why say he was going to drain it? Just like saying Mexico was going to pay for his wall. 

1st time you've ever heard a politician lie?  they lie, misrepresent and exaggerate every time they open their mouth

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cat45 said:

1st time you've ever heard a politician lie?  they lie, misrepresent and exaggerate every time they open their mouth

Making Mexico pay for the wall was one his main talking points.

So was his tremendous health care plan.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Making Mexico pay for the wall was one his main talking points.

So was his tremendous health care plan.

The healthcare plan was pure bs, i do think mexico was going to pay for the wall through trade agreements not writing a check like all the retards thought. Again, you seem surprised that a politician lied.....

Just now, Cat45 said:

The healthcare plan was pure bs, i do think mexico was going to pay for the wall through trade agreements not writing a check like all the retards thought. Again, you seem surprised that a politician lied.....

I keep being told Trump is not a politician.  Thats what makes him different.

So which is he then?

Just now, Steve753 said:

So which is he then?

He's not a career politician

13 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Yes and that includes Trump yet some feel in some bizarre way that he is different. If you want to drain a swamp you don't hire the biggest swamp creature from a different swamp.

Just now, Steve753 said:

So which is he then?

He wasn't prior to becoming president, now he's the same as the rest of the swamp, and we're stuck with the better of 2 shitty candidates. Saw a video the other day saying we aren't really free anymore, just free range humans living in a tax farm. That's the most accurate description I've seen of this country. it doesn't matter who's in charge, we're getting screwed

• Like 5