Check your account email address ×

They Built This Country

• Gold Member
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

The dude can barely walk.  Considering his shape he did great at the sotu, but some health concern will pop up right in the middle of campaigning and someone else will fill in 

I believe you are correct.

Or if he Wins he aint making a full term and we get the Cunt. 

Edited by EvilBird

13 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I believe you are correct.

Or if he Wins he aint making a full term and we get the Cunt. 

There is a 0% chance that Kamala is on the ballot.  VP will definitely be someone else.

• Gold Member
Just now, Deephaven said:

There is a 0% chance that Kamala is on the ballot.  VP will definitely be someone else.

Interesting . Shit is about to get real fir sure , I dont put anything past the Dems pulling out all stops and hail Marys . 

If they run Biden he will resign shortly after winning due to health reasons.  I'd put the odds on him not running though.  No way.  Can you imagine their ads with a young person?  They could rip on Biden's age and point out where Trump is at the same time.  Going to be a landslide. :(

36 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

He's been fucking with politicians for years. He will never truly be one of them because of that. He did it for himself, not for the good of the people.

Do you seriously think any politician is doing it for the good of the people not for themselves? I suppose you're the kind the believes "they're from the government and they're here to help"

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Do you seriously think any politician is doing it for the good of the people not for themselves? I suppose you're the kind the believes "they're from the government and they're here to help"

Do you seriously think Trump is any different?  Hasn't been a guy more tuned in to WIFM radio run for office that I can remember.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Never trust the government. Or a billionaire. Especially a billionaire who needs you to help pay his legal bills.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Do you seriously think Trump is any different?  Hasn't been a guy more tuned in to WIFM radio run for office that I can remember.

He's pretty much the same as any politician now. I do hope he wins and burns the establishment down around him on his way out but sadly i don't think it'll happen 

• Like 2

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Cat45 said:

He's pretty much the same as any politician now. I do hope he wins and burns the establishment down around him on his way out but sadly i don't think it'll happen 

Better chance than Shit Pants tho so ill take my chances 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Mass Deportation....

Fuck em:bigfinger:

1710268012788.jpg

11.4 is the correct estimation. Did Trump say 15 to 20?

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

11.4 is the correct estimation. Did Trump say 15 to 20?

If the government says 11.4 I’d guess the actual total would be more like 15 to 20. I wouldn’t be surprised at least 

Just now, Skidooski said:

If the government says 11.4 I’d guess the actual total would be more like 15 to 20. I wouldn’t be surprised at least 

So Trump saved more than 100 millions lives with the vaccine. Cool!

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

So Trump saved more than 100 millions lives with the vaccine. Cool!

Take that up with AC lol

• Haha 1