Check your account email address ×

They Built This Country

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

For fucks sake. He is in your fucking head like a cancer……not mine.  :lol: 

Calm down  there pistol pete. You’re losing it. 

He hyperventilates at times....

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

For fucks sake. He is in your fucking head like a cancer……not mine.  :lol: 

Calm down  there pistol pete. You’re losing it. 

You think i'm mad?

:lol:

10 minutes ago, hayward said:

Well it should be.  Any president that allows this shit should have their throats slit.

Trump is still letting them in. He's just implemented a policy to make them wait in Mexico until that hearing. It's a good policy that slows down the flow. Any Republican can implement it. It doesnt have to be Trump.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Documented is bullshit. They’re just letting as many in as they can and calling them legal migrants. Even Biden called them illegals

Remember the kid they forced back to Cuba? 

Biden called the undocumeted people illegals because thats what they are. I dont know why people cant distinguish the difference between documented and undocumented. 

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Probably not as mad as when your guy Biden said.     illegal. 

My guy is not Biden. Im a conservative through and through. Im not a Trumper however.

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Biden called the undocumeted people illegals because thats what they are. I dont know why people cant distinguish the difference between documented and undocumented. 

So when these people ditch all forms of identification before breaking into our country the border patrol documents them?

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

My guy is not Biden. Im a conservative through and through. Im not a Trumper however.

You seem more anti-Trump than anti-Biden.  Maybe that’s why guys give you so much shit? May want to clear that gray-area up a touch...:pc:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Well too bad...Niki Haley was your last hope.......

Welcome to MAGA  world !:thumb:   :lmao:

16 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trump is still letting them in. He's just implemented a policy to make them wait in Mexico until that hearing. It's a good policy that slows down the flow. Any Republican can implement it. It doesnt have to be Trump.

Any of that information in Biden’s new border policy bill that Republicans won’t sign?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, hayward said:

Any of that information in Biden’s new border policy bill that Republicans won’t sign?

Ohhhh that's gonna leave a stain :lol:

10 minutes ago, hayward said:

You seem more anti-Trump than anti-Biden.  Maybe that’s why guys give you so much shit? May want to clear that gray-area up a touch...:pc:

Of course im more Anti Trump than Biden. Im a conservative.  I would never vote for a Democrat no matter what. I've stated this multiple times in the past, but you know how people love to change things. :lol:

16 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

So when these people ditch all forms of identification before breaking into our country the border patrol documents them?

How are they breaking in?

26 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

No, you just defend him like it is your mom. 

Really?  Want to play tomato/tomato with this issue?  This is Bidens mess …. Get it straight. 

Just now, Cold War said:

No, you just defend him like it is your mom. 

Really?  Want to play tomato/tomato with this issue?  This is Bidens mess …. Get it straight. 

Where have I defended Biden?

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

How are they being documented?

Answer my question? 

They are giving themselves up to the border patrol at the border and being documented. 

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Answer my question? 

They are giving themselves up to the border patrol at the border and being documented. 

At a Port of Entry like they are supposed to do or randomly wherever they want to cross or sneak in? 

21 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Where have I defended Biden?

You’re doing it right now. :lol:

The issue isn’t what we should call them, the issue is we are letting them in and it’s become a huge problem. 

Edited by Cold War
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

At a Port of Entry like they are supposed to do or randomly wherever they want to cross or sneak in? 

no no no they all enter at one spot :slapping:

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Cold War said:

You’re doing it right now. :lol:

The issue isn’t what we should call them, the issue is we are letting them in and it’s become a huge problem. 

And ive stated many time the remain in Mexico policy worked great. But we dont need Trump for that.

50 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

They are suppose to cross at a port of entry. However Trumps waste of money wall has so many holes in it they cross there or at water crossings and give themselves up to border patrol.

The ones who sneak in are the ones who climb the wall and dont want to give themselves up.

Amazing this needs to be clarified. I guess Trumps made quite a few people dumb.