Check your account email address ×

They Built This Country

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

They are suppose to cross at a port of entry. However Trumps waste of money wall has so many holes in it they cross there or at water crossings and give themselves up to border patrol.

The ones who sneak in are the ones who climb the wall and dont want to give themselves up.

Amazing this needs to be clarified. I guess Trumps made quite a few people dumb.

Good so if they don’t cross at the designated port of entries then they’re either illegal or need to be turned away. It’s very simple IMO but the Biden admin just rubber stamps anyone and everyone crossing.

Now, how are they being documented when they ditch any identification they have before crossing?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, hayward said:

At what point was it established that one had to come through the front door and be “legalized”?

Im guessing around the late 1800’s?:dunno:

Don’t know. But I’m for accelerated immigration. Although it has to be done in an orderly fashion. The last thing we want in this country is to be sitting where the Europeans will be in 10-20 years with a collapse in labor. Social security, mutual funds, and meeting strong production quotas depend on replacing the boomers and GenX’ers as they retire. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Don’t know. But I’m for accelerated immigration. Although it has to be done in an orderly fashion. The last thing we want in this country is to be sitting where the Europeans will be in 10-20 years with a collapse in labor. Social security, mutual funds, and meeting strong production quotas depend on replacing the boomers and GenX’ers as they retire. 

I looked one thing up today while eating lunch.  Remembered it from the movie Hitch (damn that broad with the mole on her face is hawt)

Might not be the earliest though, but I think 5 million came through Ellis Island

https://www.history.com/topics/immigration/ellis-island

41 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Good so if they don’t cross at the designated port of entries then they’re either illegal or need to be turned away. It’s very simple IMO but the Biden admin just rubber stamps anyone and everyone crossing.

Now, how are they being documented when they ditch any identification they have before crossing?

They are claiming asylum.

Trump didnt turn them away either. For half of his term he was letting them wait for their hearings in the country as well.

12 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trump didnt turn them away either. For half of his term he was letting them wait for their hearings in the country as well.

And to claim asylum you need to already be in the country. Which brings us right back to the current admin is letting everyone and anyone in

• Like 2

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

when in doubt deflect to Trump :lol:

lalala GIF by Offspring on TEN

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

They are suppose to cross at a port of entry. However Trumps waste of money wall has so many holes in it they cross there or at water crossings and give themselves up to border patrol.

The ones who sneak in are the ones who climb the wall and dont want to give themselves up.

Amazing this needs to be clarified. I guess Trumps made quite a few people dumb.

You are so dumb :lol:

"Alright Amigos , Go thru the Hole in the fence if you want to give yourself up " 

"If you dont wanna give yourself up , go Climb the Wall instead!! "

dErpY drrrrrEp 

Vince Vaughn Lol GIF by filmeditor

Edited by EvilBird
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

And to claim asylum you need to already be in the country. Which brings us right back to the current admin is letting everyone and anyone in

So was Trump.

10 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

How are they being documented?

These migrants can be detained and taken for an initial asylum screening. But more commonly, because of the dwindling capacity to detain people at the border, they are released and put in the immigration court system to have their asylum claims determined there in a few years.

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So was Trump.

So what stupid ? What are you accomplishing by saying that? 

Shit needs to change and it was still less under Trump . 

7838F333-2713-4900-B91B-8276EF14065A.png

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

These migrants can be detained and taken for an initial asylum screening. But more commonly, because of the dwindling capacity to detain people at the border, they are released and put in the immigration court system to have their asylum claims determined there in a few years.

But If they climb the fence they avoid being detained and screened right? 

:lol::lol::lol:

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

“Because of the dwindling capacity to detain people at the border” 🤣 Jesus, just disband the border patrol and have these people use the honor system and check in when they can.

So they are released and put into the system. Do they get to pick a new name? Make shit up? Do we take DNA or at least fingerprints before releasing them?

What percentage of them in the past three years have checked back in with the immigration system after being released?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

“Because of the dwindling capacity to detain people at the border” 🤣 Jesus, just disband the border patrol and have these people use the honor system and check in when they can.

So they are released and put into the system. Do they get to pick a new name? Make shit up? Do we take DNA or at least fingerprints before releasing them?

What percentage of them in the past three years have checked back in with the immigration system after being released?

der der der 

BUT TRUMP 

:mc:

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I dont have the answers dude. I've already said remain in Mexico worked. I'm just clarifying undocumented/illegal and documented. Seems to have set you off some.

Just now, Steve753 said:

I dont have the answers dude. I've already said remain in Mexico worked. I'm just clarifying undocumented/illegal and documented. Seems to have set you off some.

Just asking questions makes you think I’m set off? You keep telling me how they aren’t illegal because they are “documented”. I’m just asking you how you think that works. Seeking Asylum is also for people fearing they will face persecution if they return to their country. Yet the talking point is that they are coming here to pick fruit, do jobs we won’t and that will give them a bette life. 

• Thanks 1

Just asking questions makes you think I’m set off? You keep telling me how they aren’t illegal because they are “documented”. I’m just asking you how you think that works. Seeking Asylum is also for people fearing they will face persecution if they return to their country. Yet the talking point is that they are coming here to pick fruit, do jobs we won’t and that will give them a bette life. 

Not exactly, but yes they will do the shitty jobs we won’t. 

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Yes that’s the talking point that’s been around for a while now

Yes that’s the talking point that’s been around for a while now

So who's going to fill those jobs then?

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

We already for the most part have had no problem in the past getting enough of them without letting anybody in who 'gives themselves up' at the border, with a little legal thing called work visas.

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Not exactly, but yes they will do the shitty jobs I won’t. 

fixed*

Douche bags like you are whats wrong with this Country. Entitled spoiled wasteful scum. 

• Like 1