Check your account email address ×

Epic gang bang

35 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

They tried to tell me HCS and the mods are different now. :lol:. Won't be long and they will be shedding tears on here. 

7 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Like schoolyard children. Probably patting themselves on the back on stretching their arms to get ready for the reacharounds. :lol:

LOL, they are.

The same guys who are over here asking why all the hate for HCS and talking about how childish it is are the same ones running back to HCS to do the same about FS.

I guess it is different when you are the one  getting "reach arounds" from your pals.:dunno:

17 minutes ago, Cold War said:

LOL, they are.

The same guys who are over here asking why all the hate for HCS and talking about how childish it is are the same ones running back to HCS to do the same about FS.

I guess it is different when you are the one  getting "reach arounds" from your pals.:dunno:

Not me....I'm growing sorta fond of this "idiot-ness".  You guys are somewhat entertaining.  Well, some of you are worthless retards but that's ok too...just adds to the entertainment.  This is just my cup-o-stupid.....if maybe a little low-brow.  I called somebody a "cunt" yesterday.  Now that is just dumb and as bush-league as it gets!  But why did I laugh so hard?

31 minutes ago, Cold War said:

LOL, they are.

Ahh the hypocrisy!

Morning bud :gm:

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

3 trips to Canada last year. :bc: Not everyone in here rides but a few of us are die hards.  Riding around WI and calling yourself a sledder is comical. :lol:. The Mercer area is a shit hole with way to much traffic and no off trail play areas. 

Funny as hell :lol2: as I am a major land own in northern Wi and all my land is open to snowmobiling and for all I care that's on trail or off trail need I say any more. B| And none of it is in Mercer!!  I just Trumped you!! :rockernana:

Edited by Badger**

3 hours ago, Axys1 said:

Fawck you guys in no way are snowmobilers. So this is the kinda shit that gets posted on this site??   :puke:

Don't like it maybe go the fuck away back to you moderated faggot site :fuckoff:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Not me....I'm growing sorta fond of this "idiot-ness".  You guys are somewhat entertaining.  Well, some of you are worthless retards but that's ok too...just adds to the:good: entertainment.  This is just my cup-o-stupid.....if maybe a little low-brow.  I called somebody a "cunt" yesterday.  Now that is just dumb and as bush-league as it gets!  But why did I laugh so hard?

Come on be honest.

You were over there doing some ass slapping. 

:barney:

1 hour ago, Mowhawkcat said:

Ahh the hypocrisy!

Morning bud :gm:

Morning :bc:

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Come on be honest.

:barney:

Morning :bc:

What's funny is the hcs guy's are running back to their site looking for help and recruit's . That in itself says it all.:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, Mowhawkcat said:

What's funny is the hcs guy's are running back to their site looking for help and recruit's . That in itself says it all.:lol:

That's really sad actually. Why not just stay on HCS :flush:

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Their getting what's coming to them.

When u talk smack for so many years, sooner or later your gonna get it back.

I bet you don't see anyone from fs over on hcs defending and if u did I'm sure the mods will ban:lol:

4 minutes ago, Mowhawkcat said:

I bet you don't see anyone from fs over on hcs defending and if u did I'm sure the mods will ban:lol:

I haven't been on HCS in years but I'd have to agree with you based on what I've seen happen in the past over there.

Another one..

According to CBS San Francisco, investigators believe Guap had sex with “potentially dozens of police officers beginning when she was 16.” At least one cop involved admitted to knowing Guap was underage when he had sex with her.

And get this: Guap’s mom works as a dispatcher at the department.

http://rare.us/story/a-teen-believed-to-have-had-sex-with-dozens-of-cops-since-she-was-16-has-one-department-scrambling/

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Come on be honest.

I don't get it.  Whatcha mean?

1 hour ago, Mowhawkcat said:

Does it?  Does it "say it all"?  What does it say then?  And I fight solo you little twerp.  :P

51 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Fun to have two sandboxes.  One that is a bit cleaner and is for sand castle making and the occasional sand fight.  And the other that doubles as the neighborhood cat shittery.

42 minutes ago, Mowhawkcat said:

Are we?  Are we really "getting what's coming to us"?  Jesus.  Twerp.  :lmao:

:hay:

I haven't followed the HCS invasion - so who are the HCS Mods who've posted on here?  You know - the guys with big egos ans lil dicks :lol: 

54 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I haven't followed the HCS invasion - so who are the HCS Mods who've posted on here?  You know - the guys with big egos ans lil dicks :lol: 

Let me get u up to speed bud.

Xcr700 is ok

Cappy is just an old fag(not a mod)

Zambroski is a mod who thinks he's da chit.:lol:

Hsr is just an idiot

I'm sure there's more??:joint: