Check your account email address ×

ELEVATION DOESNT MATTER HERRRRDERRRRR

Hey Dumbfuck @HSR 

Whenever any standardized dyno testing occurs what do they correct for?

Does SAE certify horsepower ratings corrected for sea level or do they just use whatever random atmospheric density they choose?

:lol: fucking retarded 🤡 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, HSR said:

@Tommcat you want to take this one??? I know you had some questions he's avoiding. I've had my fill of retard for tonight. 

You’ve been owned fully and Tommcat is a dumb motherfucker 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Hey Dumbfuck @HSR 

Does SAE certify horsepower ratings corrected for sea level or do they just use whatever random atmospheric density they choose?

I see you're still butthurt that you were wrong.

Just now, awful knawful said:

Tommcat knows more about turbo sleds than anyone here.

You are the stupid cunt 👍

Nope , he’s dumb as fuck 

8 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I wouldn’t go that far 👍

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You’ve been owned fully and Tommcat is a dumb motherfucker 

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope , he’s dumb as fuck 

wow, you're a bigger fucking moron than I imagined.  9_9

• Like 1

can someone pm me when Bennifer teaches everyone here about clutching and blown fuse diagnostics? 

talk about a legend in his own mind... :roflcrying:

14 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

can someone pm me when Bennifer teaches everyone here about clutching and blown fuse diagnostics? 

talk about a legend in his own mind... :roflcrying:

can you tell me why a good clutch setup at 7900 rpm isn’t a good clutch setup at 8900 rpm? No , you can’t….because you’re a dumbass little fucking faggot that rides kids sleds 

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, f7ben said:

can you tell me why a good clutch setup at 7900 rpm isn’t a good clutch setup at 8900 rpm? No , you can’t….because you’re a dumbass little fucking faggot that rides kids sleds 

you should see my weight, spring and helix collection... C'mon down for a visit jagoff 

1 hour ago, toslow said:

I wouldn’t go that far 👍

I'd ask on which part, but both are true.

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Can't think of anyone on here that knows more about turbo sleds and you are definitely a stupid cunt.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Can't think of anyone on here that knows more about turbo sleds and you are definitely a stupid cunt.

Tommcat is a cowardly fucking retard. He went in babbling about how you need to clutch heavy and add weight for more power and blah blah blah. I asked him specifically why Glen Hall came up with the Slingshot tune and it was one of the best on snow for pump gas. 

His answer was “well Glen is doing some weird things with that tune herrr derrr.”

Tommcat is a fucking retard and doesn’t know shit 

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Not this guy^^^^, he is the smartest person he knows, just ask him. Fucken twat seems to have an answer to all the worlds problems 

47 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m a clutching expert. All of you cunts have it wrong. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, f7ben said:

Hey Dumbfuck @HSR 

Ben an 850 N/A makes an ACTUAL 126hp at 8000ft ,,,,,,using the correction factor, its makes 172hp at sea level.

What is the REAL amount of hp it is making at 8000ft,,,,,,,,126hp

Yet the turbo normalizes the Hp by utilizing a turbocharged intake to make an actual 172hp at 8000ft with the turbo model.

It's just for comparison between dyno's to keep them at the same standardized level. They could have picked any altitude for the standard, they chose sea level although almost everyone rides above it.

Just now, HSR said:

Ben an 850 N/A makes an ACTUAL 126hp at 8000ft ,,,,,,using the correction factor, its makes 172hp at sea level.

What is the REAL amount of hp it is making at 8000ft,,,,,,,,126hp

Yet the turbo normalizes the Hp by utilizing a turbocharged intake to make an actual 172hp at 8000ft with the turbo model.

It's just for comparison between dyno's to keep them at the same standardized level. They could have picked any altitude for the standard, they chose sea level although almost everyone rides above it.

Sea level is where engine output is determined. If a turbo system is not designed to increase that output it is not turbocharged. The end 

Just now, f7ben said:

Sea level is where engine output is determined.

Engine output is determined by the altitude it is produced at, the correction factor just gives a comparison of what it would make at sea level for standard comparisons.

The turbo increase actual engine power output as the machine gains elevation. That is an increase in power output as elevation increases. It will make more power than the N/A as it gets higher. That is adding BOOST.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Engine output is determined by the altitude it is produced at, the correction factor just gives a comparison of what it would make at sea level for standard comparisons.

The turbo increase actual engine power output as the machine gains elevation. That is an increase in power output as elevation increases. It will make more power than the N/A as it gets higher. That is adding BOOST.

Nope 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope 

So are you saying the N/A 850 and the turbo 850 make the same power at 8000ft because of the correction factor?

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

So are you saying the N/A 850 and the turbo 850 make the same power at 8000ft because of the correction factor?

Any turbo system designed to compensate for elevation that does not exceed sea level hp is “normalized” not “charged” ….that is a fact and you’d have to be near brain dead to argue it. Here you are though 

Remember when you made up the term “turbocharged normalized” :lol: 

dumbfuck