Check your account email address ×

ELEVATION DOESNT MATTER HERRRRDERRRRR

Just now, awful knawful said:

Perfectly? No

Work? Yeah

Oh ? Please tell me your experience you sister fucking inbred retard. 

You, you are one dumbfuck.

Hey sister fucker …..please tell me why a good clutch setup at 7900 is a bad setup at 8600. Go 

I have no experience fucking your sister. But I heard you and the rest of your family does.

You’re dumb as fuck , just an absolute inbred lever pulling retard. A monkey could live your life and be more successful. 

5 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You just figured out carburetors give your brain a break.

Perfectly tuned carbs own 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You’re dumb as fuck , just an absolute inbred lever pulling retard. A monkey could live your life and be more successful. 

You keep fucking your sister and I'm pretty sure your offspring will resemble monkeys.

46b0c6c912c84752869127c18bf3c347.jpg

4 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Is it 8600? Or 8900? Get your BS straight.

It can be 8600 , 8900 , 9300. Keep adding power ….simple. 

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Tommcat is a coward and dumb as fuck. 

He's busy this week, private dyno sessions with a race team on his personal dyno, then he has to dyno his 1100 promod with his custom designed head and a few other custom parts.

What do you have planned?

Invent your own definitions that you CAN'T back up with a link from ANYWHERE because it doesn't exist and run around 2 websites trying to sell it like David Koresh :lol:

We can all see who is dumb as fuck around here, and nobody thinks it's Tom I can assure you:bc: 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Listen you half man sister fucking retard , you’re out of your league here. Tom may build a decent engine, maybe he doesn’t. He’s a dumbfuck regardless and he’s proven that here 200x 

ok hilljack... 

why does Polaris (as an example) use 10/66 weights in a VR1 137 650, 10/72 in a VR1 137 850 and 14/84 in a Indy Boost 137... ??? 

more HP... more weight in the primary?!!!?  seems rather fucked up using Bhen logic... just put the 650 weights in all of them.

can you also please point out which of these 200x times he's a 'dumbfuck'?

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/profile/2579-tommcat/

you're a fucking hack... by comparison 

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

ok hilljack... 

why does Polaris (as an example) use 10/66 weights in a VR1 137 650, 10/72 in a VR1 137 850 and 14/84 in a Indy Boost 137... ??? 

more HP... more weight in the primary?!!!?  seems rather fucked up using Bhen logic... just put the 650 weights in all of them.

can you also please point out which of these 200x times he's a 'dumbfuck'?

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/profile/2579-tommcat/

you're a fucking hack... by comparison 

Tell me how a two stroke with an expansion chamber dictating rpm range relates to a 4 stroke turbo that is happy anywhere from 7500-9000 rpm

Are you seriously fucking retarded? 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Exactly. 

Tell me your experience with them. I can’t wait. Stupid know nothing fucking retard

TURBOCHARGED NORMALIZED HERRR DERRR DERRRR :lol: what a fucking idiot 

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Turbo normalized and turbocharged have specific definitions and have for 70 years or more

Post it up then fer fucks sake??? What is so hard, quit running suck for 5 minutes, find link, post link here.

Get at it or STFU!!!

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey sister fucker …..please tell me why a good clutch setup at 7900 is a bad setup at 8600. Go 

Engine rpm is only 1 aspect of clutching.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Engine rpm is only 1 aspect of clutching.

Forget two strokes and tell me about 4 stroke turbos that don’t have a powerband. Tell me why 7900 is better than 8900. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Forget two strokes and tell me about 4 stroke turbos that don’t have a powerband. Tell me why 7900 is better than 8900. 

Ok I'l explain it to you AS SOON AS YOU POST A LINK TO YOUR DEFINITION!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otherwise STFU and :roundhouse:

Next he's gonna say Mark Cuban is a customer and Patrick Mahomes just ordered 5000 of his custom tunes :lol:

Yes - that is essentially what turbo-normalized means - it doesn't boost higher than sea level pressure (waste gates fully open on the ground) but it maintains that sea level pressure all the way to the critical altitude - in the case of the SR22TN that critical altitude is higher than the airplane's certificated ceiling (FL250). The engine, in essence operates the same at any altitude in the SR22TN. The newer SR22T system boosts a bit above sea level so it is not purely turbo-normalizing.

https://www.pilotsofamerica.com/community/threads/turbo-performance-question.82117/

Still nothing about turbocharging specific definition you claim that is in my sig.

Epic fail, I already posted that info.

And the turbo is adding boost to make power.