Another Biden Defeat

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Any illegals….good. 

People not crossing legally at a point of entry

15 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

People not crossing legally at a point of entry

They are detaining them now if they don't cross at a legal port of entry. It's the ones constantly going over the wall that are illegal and undocumented. Trump actually had more of those during his term than Biden has had so far. The wall was/is a huge failure and waste of money.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

They are detaining them now if they don't cross at a legal port of entry. It's the ones constantly going over the wall that are illegal and undocumented. Trump actually had more of those during his term than Biden has had so far. The wall was/is a huge failure and waste of money.

Anyone wanting to come here legally comes thru a Point of Entry. Border patrol, walls, fences, razor wire are all deterrents for those who try and sneak in illegally

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Anyone wanting to come here legally comes thru a Point of Entry. Border patrol, walls, fences, razor wire are all deterrents for those who try and sneak in illegally

Ya true, but because Trumps wall has so many holes in it they cross there as well and give themselves up. 

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Ya true, but because Trumps wall has so many holes in it they cross there as well and give themselves up. 

There are official points of Entry where immigrants should cross. People crossing anywhere else are illegal. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

There are official points of Entry where immigrants should cross. People crossing anywhere else are illegal. 

That is very true, but they are giving themselves up immediately and they are getting documented. That gets rid of them being illegal.

• Gold Member

Stheve is so dumb. 

Everything he says contradicts what a actual Border agent for 20+ years says. 

But thats what being a retard gets You. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Stheve is so dumb. 

Everything he says contradicts what a actual Border agent for 20+ years says. 

But thats what being a retard gets You. 

A person is considered to have illegally entered the U.S. if they:

• Enter at a place without immigration officers present or at a location that is not a designated point of entry
  • Enter without being examined or inspected by immigration officers
  • Enter based on false or misleading information
  • Enter while willfully concealing facts or materials

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

A person is considered to have illegally entered the U.S. if they:

• Enter at a place without immigration officers present or at a location that is not a designated point of entry
  • Enter without being examined or inspected by immigration officers
  • Enter based on false or misleading information
  • Enter while willfully concealing facts or materials

Yup all that is explained . Watch the Pod and learn something. You need some help. 

Just now, EvilBird said:

Yup all that is explained . Watch the Pod and learn something. You need some help. 

And thats what ive been saying and you said I was incorrect.

Dude i know you hate me, but maybe lay off stalking every post I make. You're looking more the fool than usual.

:bc:

30 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

That is very true, but they are giving themselves up immediately and they are getting documented. That gets rid of them being illegal.

Turn them around and tell them to come in the right way. If the border patrol is there to immediately “document” them, they can just as easily enforce our laws. Tell them to keep walking on that side of the fence until they reach a designated point of entry

• Gold Member
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

And thats what ive been saying and you said I was incorrect.

Dude i know you hate me, but maybe lay off stalking every post I make. You're looking more the fool than usual.

I dont hate anyone , except white Male TDS liberal retards , wait is that You? :lol:

The last thing you said about immigration was half true. But the only reason they give themselves up now lays on Biden. With Trump they had to wait in Mexico until cleared. It was a huge deterrent. The numbers dont lie and prove that.  Just listen to the source instead of making shit up based on your Hatred of the big bad Orange man :thumb: 

34 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Edited by EvilBird

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Turn them around and tell them to come in the right way. If the border patrol is there to immediately “document” them, they can just as easily enforce our laws. Tell them to keep walking on that side of the fence until they reach a designated point of entry

Seems logical enough, but I actually think they'd rather have them crowding the areas that aren't legal ports of entry if they had the choice. It would be a real shit show at a legal port with everyday commerce and travelers. Its busy enough without the immigrants.

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I dont hate anyone , except white Male TDS liberal retards , wait is that You? :lol:

The last thing you said about immigration was half true. But the only reason they give themselves up now lays on Biden. With Trump they had to wait in Mexico until cleared. It was a huge deterrent. The numbers dont kie and prove that.  Just listen to the source instead of making shit up based on your Hatred of the big bad Orange man :thumb: 

Ive said many times Trumps remain in Mexico policy worked. My only statement I made about immigration was correct.

K

Now fuck off.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Ive said many times Trumps remain in Mexico policy worked. My only statement I made about immigration was correct.

K

Now fuck off.

Poor Sthevey 

Thinks walls dont work :lmao:

Growing up in a barn I guess :dunno:

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Poor Sthevey 

Thinks walls dont work :lmao:

Growing up in a barn I guess :dunno:

Trumps wall has proven to be easily climbed and gotten over. Dont let that fact stop you though.

• Gold Member
Just now, Steve753 said:

Trumps wall has proven to be easily climbed and gotten over. Dont let that fact stop you though.

How about Obama's wall. That was lower was that better ? :lol:

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Seems logical enough, but I actually think they'd rather have them crowding the areas that aren't legal ports of entry if they had the choice. It would be a real shit show at a legal port with everyday commerce and travelers. Its busy enough without the immigrants.

Then seek asylum in Mexico first like a “remain in Mexico” type thing. Or the first country you come to after leaving yours. Close the damn flood gates

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Then seek asylum in Mexico first like a “remain in Mexico” type thing. Or the first country you come to after leaving yours. Close the damn flood gates

They can seek asylum wherever they want. That was another Trump lie.

38 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Sure, seek it in Mexico first or we send you away

• Like 1

• Gold Member
41 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

But they dont stupid thats the point. Thats why the asylum lie is BS .