Check your account email address ×

Another Biden Defeat

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Carlos Danger said:

They have work Visa's for that. What about the Chinese or Yemen coming across are they looking for field work? Where do you get that I am selling a closed border? I mean it has never in our history been this open 

Well you'd never know it from reading some of the posts on this board, but maybe if the USA wasn't such a great place to live, people would stop trying so hard to get in.

:bc:

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Well you'd never know it from reading some of the posts on this board, but maybe if the USA wasn't such a great place to live, people would stop trying so hard to get in.

:bc:

Maybe if we didn't put them straight on welfare it would be less attractive. When my Grandfather came over he needed a sponsor and a set of skills. How many would come if they had to pay their own way?

10 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Maybe if we didn't put them straight on welfare it would be less attractive. When my Grandfather came over he needed a sponsor and a set of skills. How many would come if they had to pay their own way?

I have hard time believing the immigrants didn't pay somebody something to get here.

Just now, Steve753 said:

I have hard time believing the immigrants didn't pay somebody something to get here.

I think the best way to describe it is Jewish last names. Nowadays we all know someone of Jewish decent with a Goldberg or Silverstein last name which of course did not exist in the Jewish culture. Clever immigration people would sell them names that would make them feel important. My grandfather came through Ellis Island and in his broken English spit out our family name Jansen. But the officer had a hard time understanding so we ended up with Johnson. 

• Like 1

Like the cartels.....

Whatever it takes to get to America and the chance of a better life. 

And murder and rape Americans...

Americans do that to Americans.  That's ok?

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Do Americans drive around NYC in illegal mini bikes swinging a machete?

I'm sure something similar has happened like that before. When they start going to schools and firing away you’ll have my attention. 

Was it not an American that blew up a building in Oklahoma?

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Americans do that to Americans.  That's ok?

Sure we got our own problems.... But inviting this riff Raff is just making things much worse and it will continue to worsen.    I can't believe you approve of this garbage.  Hopefully Trump will deport these ungrateful losers

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

I'm sure something similar has happened like that before. When they start going to schools and firing away you’ll have my attention. 

That is part of our culture....John Wick movies and dirty Harry.  Rape is not part of our culture neither are Machete. Again what is in it for US? What is the goal? Or you could just avoid the question like the rest of your posse.

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Illegals out on Long Island who were part of MS13 hacked up two school girls with you guessed it a Machete. Probably 10 years ago but not a day goes by where something like this happens. 

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

That is part of our culture....John Wick movies and dirty Harry.  Rape is not part of our culture neither are Machete. Again what is in it for US? What is the goal? Or you could just avoid the question like the rest of your posse.

I remember something about an American killing a clerk with a Michete in Ohio recently.

My posse? 

Edited by Steve753

11 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Sure we got our own problems.... But inviting this riff Raff is just making things much worse and it will continue to worsen.    I can't believe you approve of this garbage.  Hopefully Trump will deport these ungrateful losers

Biden and Obama both deported more than Trump did.

:lol:

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Biden and Obama both deported more than Trump did.

:lol:

Well it's pretty easy to do when you have thousands at a time getting in..... duh 🙄

Trump didn't  have as many to choose from.

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Trump did not need to deport as many because he kept them in Mexico.

Remain in Mexico was put in place Jan 2019.

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well it's pretty easy to do when you have thousands at a time getting in..... duh 🙄

Trump didn't  have as many to choose from.

Biden has a lower percentage of those illegally crossing staying here...

• Haha 1

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

:wrong:

Screenshot_20240304_204539_Chrome.jpg

As a percentage it is completely correct.  That is what matters.  Absolute number you use is from a different cause.  Need to fix the problem and both of them sucked.

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

:wrong:

Screenshot_20240304_204539_Chrome.jpg

Those are people who over stayed visas etc etc etc.

Not the same. Nice try though.