Check your account email address ×

Another Biden Defeat

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

But they dont stupid thats the point. Thats why the asylum lie is BS . 

They don't what stupid?

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

They don't what stupid?

They dont seek asylum in the first asylum country they come across. :read:

Damn you are slow. 

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

They dont seek asylum in the first asylum country they come across. :read:

Damn you are slow. 

I said that you fucking idiot. :lol:

They are not required to.

I said that you fucking idiot. :lol:

They are not required to.

Seems like some pressure on Mexico could get them to force asylum there. Then try and work your way into the US legally. This bullshit with letting them flood across the border outside of POE is some dumb shit 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Seems like some pressure on Mexico could get them to force asylum there. Then try and work your way into the US legally. This bullshit with letting them flood across the border outside of POE is some dumb shit 

It's an international thing that happened after WW2.

Edited by Steve753

It's an international thing that happened WW2.

Just the fact they put Kamala as the border czar, or whatever she is, just goes to show that  they have no intentions to fix the problem they made 10 times worse

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Stheve is so dumb. 

Everything he says contradicts what a actual Border agent for 20+ years says. 

But thats what being a retard gets You. 

Border walls are a strong deterrent.... Immigrants will choose the path of least resistance.   It's just common sense.  At the very least they slowed down the crossings and that's very obvious...... And yes I will take The border patrols opinion over Stevie's any day.... They work and live it daily

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Just the fact they put Kamala as the border czar, or whatever she is, just goes to show that  they have no intentions to fix the problem they made 10 times worse

Can't disagree with that. Trumps not the only republican that can put the remain in Mexico policy back in place. Vivek would do it.

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Border walls are a strong deterrent.... Immigrants will choose the path of least resistance.   It's just common sense.  At the very least they slowed down the crossings and that's very obvious.

Actually quite the opposite. More have snuck in since the new wall than they did before it was built.

Can't disagree with that. Trumps not the only republican that can put the remain in Mexico policy back in place. Vivek would do it.

Of course and I haven’t referenced Trump once. Our government, D or R controlled, can pressure Mexico to do it 

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Actually quite the opposite. More have snuck in since the new wall than they did before it was built.

There been a shit ton more people coming in period since Biden took office. Wall or not the Biden policy is creating this mess

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Of course and I haven’t referenced Trump once. Our government, D or R controlled, can pressure Mexico to do it 

I know where you stand with Trump. You've been very consistant from what I've read.

Just now, Skidooski said:

There been a shit ton more people coming in period since Biden took office. Wall or not the Biden policy is creating this mess

Undocumented were higher under Trump though.

Just now, Steve753 said:

I know where you stand with Trump. You've been very consistant from what I've read.

Undocumented were higher under Trump though.

Maybe they were. Now they just wrangle them all up then ‘document’ them then set them free. There’s no reason to even sneak in and be undocumented now. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Why did Biden remove it? Now Biden wants a ton more money to fix a problem he created. And let's be clear the bill they are pimping is going to use the money to process the illegals faster. What do the citizens of the US get out of this influx of third world roughens? Besides of course the rape and murder of teenage college girls.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Why did Biden remove it? Now Biden wants a ton more money to fix a problem he created. And let's be clear the bill they are pimping is going to use the money to process the illegals faster. What do the citizens of the US get out of this influx of third world roughens? Besides of course the rape and murder of teenage college girls.

Why did Trump try and remove everything Obama did?

You're painting them all with the same brush. Is that fair?

Edited by Steve753

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Bullshit...... The only reason so many is Biden's welcome with open arms policy..... Provide a link to your nonsense

• Like 1

Why did Trump try and remove everything Obama did?

It is funny but Obama and Trump have similar number of border crossing. Maybe Trump had a few changes that improved the situation but neither opened the flood gates like Joe. Again what is the up side of an open border?

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

It is funny but Obama and Trump have similar number of border crossing. Maybe Trump had a few changes that improved the situation but neither opened the flood gates like Joe. Again what is the up side of an open border?

Joes policies are a return to Obamas.

The flood gates only stopped with the remain Mexico policy which wasn't around for long.

Just now, Steve753 said:

Joes policies are a return to Obamas.

The flood gates only stopped with the remain Mexico policy which wasn't around for long.

No they are not. Obama was not letting in the whole world. Obama was selective. Now we are seeing immigrants from 120 countries and taking in military age men solo. Again what is in it for US?

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

No they are not. Obama was not letting in the whole world. Obama was selective. Now we are seeing immigrants from 120 countries and taking in military age men solo. Again what is in it for US?

Border Patrol Apprehensions Under Obama and Biden. Between Obama’s first full fiscal year in office (FY 2009) and his last (FY 2016), Border Patrol agents at the Southwest border apprehended just over 3.3 million illegal entrants, an average of about 413,000 apprehensions per year.

In just the three full years (February 2021 to January 2024) that Biden’s been president, agents have apprehended more than 6.38 million illegal migrants, 93 percent more than in that whole eight-year period under Obama, at an average rate of about 2.1 million per year — more than five times the Obama standard

Border Patrol Apprehensions Under Obama and Biden. Between Obama’s first full fiscal year in office (FY 2009) and his last (FY 2016), Border Patrol agents at the Southwest border apprehended just over 3.3 million illegal entrants, an average of about 413,000 apprehensions per year.

In just the three full years (February 2021 to January 2024) that Biden’s been president, agents have apprehended more than 6.38 million illegal migrants, 93 percent more than in that whole eight-year period under Obama, at an average rate of about 2.1 million per year — more than five times the Obama standard

Joe has let in more than 10 million in just three years. On average the US takes in between 1 and 2 million immigrants per year legally. I am not sure what case you are trying to make? Again what is in it for US having an open border? What is the up side? I mean surely you are not following the Dem mascot aimlessly.

20 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Joe has let in more than 10 million in just three years. On average the US takes in between 1 and 2 million immigrants per year legally. I am not sure what case you are trying to make? Again what is in it for US having an open border? What is the up side? I mean surely you are not following the Dem mascot aimlessly.

The border has only been closed lately during the pandemic.  Other than that it's been open. Although a few port of entries have been periodically closed from time to time as they're not open 24hrs and some have been overloaded. I believe Lukeville south of Ajo AZ has been the most recent.

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The border has only been closed lately during the pandemic.  Other than that it's been open. Although a few port of entries have been periodically closed from time to time as they're not open 24hrs and some have been overloaded. I believe Lukeville south of Ajo AZ has been the most recent.

These people are not going through ports of entry hell give your head a shake. Again what is in it for US? 

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

These people are not going through ports of entry hell give your head a shake. Again what is in it for US? 

I know they are not. It is you who is saying the border is closed. Thats incorrect. Some of these people do the hard labor low paying jobs that most Americans today dont want to do. The fields are full of these people in California and Arizona all winter for example.

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I know they are not. It is you who is saying the border is closed. Thats incorrect. Some of these people do the hard labor low paying jobs that most Americans today dont want to do. The fields are full of these people in California and Arizona all winter for example.

They have work Visa's for that. What about the Chinese or Yemen coming across are they looking for field work? Where do you get that I am selling a closed border? I mean it has never in our history been this open