Check your account email address ×

Matt Walsh VS Trans EMT

It's ok to identify as whatever, that's on you but to basically deny on the day of our birth what we were born as physically is ridiculous. No way can that be changed.

Edited by J. Jackson
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Sad part is you absolutely couldn't have this line in a movie today. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Does a person have a hole or a pole? End of discussion. 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

What if they have both? 😳

They can go fuck themselves.......:thumbsup:

• Like 2

Occam’s razor really applies to this argument. A woman Is an adult human female, end of story.

sorry but a padded bra and long hair don’t make you a woman 

now I don’t ever wish to be one of these confused people. And nor would I want to be purposefully mean to them either. But to demand that I consider them to be real women? Nah sorry I’m not going to play pretend 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Rod said:

Occam’s razor really applies to this argument. A woman Is an adult human female, end of story.

sorry but a padded bra and long hair don’t make you a woman 

now I don’t ever wish to be one of these confused people. And nor would I want to be purposefully mean to them either. But to demand that I consider them to be real women? Nah sorry I’m not going to play pretend 

:thumbsup:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Gender.   Another topic that the left just goes ape shit with.   If it was simply kept to the debate that there are 2 genders and a biological male/female might feel the other way it might have gotten more acceptance but oh no....there are an unlimited amount of them and you absolutely have to refer to them as the correct one. 

https://medium.com/@floranbailey/there-are-infinite-genders-d3a07d72a921

15 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Matt makes a decent living engaging in these conversations. I can’t think of any other reason why a person would do so. Despite that, I can think of much better ways to make a buck. 

LoL do you make more money pulling tricks down by the river or uptown under the bridge?

Anyway it dosent matter but as long as you enjoy it $$$ is $$$ 

2 hours ago, Roosting said:

LoL do you make more money pulling tricks down by the river or uptown under the bridge?

Anyway it dosent matter but as long as you enjoy it $$$ is $$$ 

I make my money from wise investments and prudent spending throughout my adult life. Something that an ignorant, foul mouth little prick like you has zero concept. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I make my money from wise investments and prudent spending throughout my adult life. Something that an ignorant, foul mouth little prick like you has zero concept. 

Aww that comment obviously hit a bit too close to home.

Sorry I didnt include the truck stop parking lot that's your big money maker. So you invested in a truck stop glory hole sign. Good for you. That was a wise investment and prudent spend. I'm sure you've made back 10X the $$$ on it.

• Like 1

Just now, Roosting said:

Aww that comment obviously hit a bit too close to home.

Sorry I didnt include the truck stop parking lot that's your big money maker. So you invested in a truck stop glory hole sign. Good for you. That was a wise investment and prudent spend. I'm sure you've made back 10X the $$$ on it.

Hit close to home? You couldn’t hit a drunken mole rat. Keep flattering yourself, you miserable prick. No one likes you. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Hit close to home? You couldn’t hit a drunken mole rat. Keep flattering yourself, you miserable prick. No one likes you. 

Aww now you're all worked up. 

You should cover your entire body with Vaseline and offer 10% off to wrestle the pig.

That should take care of all that fury.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Gender.   Another topic that the left just goes ape shit with.   If it was simply kept to the debate that there are 2 genders and a biological male/female might feel the other way it might have gotten more acceptance but oh no....there are an unlimited amount of them and you absolutely have to refer to them as the correct one. 

https://medium.com/@floranbailey/there-are-infinite-genders-d3a07d72a921

If a person looks like a Man I will address that person as a Man, if a person looks like a woman I will address them as a woman..... :thumbsup: 

if they don't like being addressed as such then simply do not talk to me........ :beer_cheers:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1