Check your account email address ×

Jim Breuer does an impression of many here

14 hours ago, Steve753 said:

I know he made it up. :lol:

:bc:

What's even funnier is the claims you are banned from TBP :lol:

I'm not even banned there even though Woolie campaigned HARD for it and even "requested a favour" from the owner to ban me.

THAT is triggered to the MAXIMUM MAX :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Im trying to get in next door?

:lol:

Thats a bold face lie fella.

But I know what you're trying to do.

HSR messaged the site owner and said FS people are trying to get in over there to continue their battle with DB, HSR is already a member, You and DH are not and the only 3 people that have issues with DB..So take it up with HSR..Orrrr he's trying to black ball all FS members from going there by saying that to keep them here..Which all members should take issue with..

So I'd take that up with your boy HSR. Ask him if he ever sent that message..

Seems he's quite the slimy fellow with all his other flaws.. 

16 hours ago, HSR said:

I can assure you, I have NEVER said that. It's complete bullshit he made up because he's got nothing else.

@Rigid1 where did you get your info from??

Was posted in the forum, Id think you would have learn by now about your slimy PM's to people who don't have your fucked up thought processes 

• Haha 1

Nobody wants to continue to "battle" with DB.  He was solely entertainment.  Dude was so insecure you could trigger him to go off doing basically nothing.  Funny as hell.  Pathetic, but funny.  Pretty sure Steve has no issue with him either.

2 hours ago, HSR said:

What's even funnier is the claims you are banned from TBP :lol:

I'm not even banned there even though Woolie campaigned HARD for it and even "requested a favour" from the owner to ban me.

THAT is triggered to the MAXIMUM MAX :lmao:

Really reaching now to cover your ass..

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Dude was so insecure you could trigger him to go off doing basically nothing. 

Sounds like a certain token admin here, who loves to accuse others of stirring up drama :lol:

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

HSR messaged the site owner and said FS people are trying to get in over there to continue their battle with DB, HSR is already a member, You and DH are not and the only 3 people that have issues with DB..So take it up with HSR..Orrrr he's trying to black ball all FS members from going there by saying that to keep them here..Which all members should take issue with..

Sounds like something Hall Monitor would do.:lol:

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Was posted in the forum, Id think you would have learn by now about your slimy PM's to people who don't have your fucked up thought processes 

Post it up, especially the part where I said Steve753 or ANY members name that was trying to sign up.

You're lying out your ass and you know it.

Pathetic.

28 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You mean where I sent him a PM with Driftbusta's open invitation for everyone here to join up there?? Yeah , Scooter thanked me for the heads up :bc: I was getting enquiries as to why it was shut down so tight, fact.

Now Woolie can be a pain in his ass every time someone tries to register:thumbsup:

Masterful move. 

42 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

So I'd take that up with your boy HSR. Ask him if he ever sent that message 

There it is you lying sack of shit :bc:

Now back to TBP with you :roundhouse:

42 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Honestly don't care.  You seem to though.

I'm actually glad DB is gone, way less whining and bloviating.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Was posted in the forum,

Post up the link for me, or is this another lie you made up.

No link= more bullshit :thumbsup:

Nevermind @Rigid1 I found it.

You lying fucking piece of shit drama queen trying to start shit with me by making up lies.

You're seriously pathetic dude. What a fucking loser, like to the maximum max .

Screenshot_20240227_140110_Samsung Internet.jpg

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Nevermind @Rigid1 I found it.

You lying fucking piece of shit drama queen trying to start shit with me by making up lies.

You're seriously pathetic dude. What a fucking loser, like to the maximum max .

Screenshot_20240227_140110_Samsung Internet.jpg

Look at you calling names…all of the drama and bullshit that started here is because of you. You have fucked this place up but in your delusional mind you think you’re the man around here.😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Look at you calling names…all of the drama and bullshit that started here is because of you. You have fucked this place up but in your delusional mind you think you’re the man around here.😂

Look at you. It's right in your face that Rigid lied about the whole thing yet you still pile on HSR. :lol:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Look at you. It's right in your face that Rigid lied about the whole thing yet you still pile on HSR. :lol:

I just consider who it's coming from and laugh. I'm almost starting to feel pity for him actually. His life must really suck.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Doesn’t change what I said you roid rotted dumbfuck.

BTW how come the self proclaimed Lone Wolf of FS always needs you riding to his rescue?🤔

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

wow... 😲

blink twice if someone is holding a gun to your head and making you come here... 

grown men... 9_9

now, everyone go back to their corners while I cook this adorable kitten

tenor.gif

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Still whining weeks later.  What a surprise.

Yet, no comment on how pathetic it is that we even have to see screenshots from TBP, and the constant need to lurk over there to see what's going on.  It's like fucking middle school girl drama ... ALL ... THE .... TIME.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Yet, no comment on how pathetic it is that we even have to see screenshots from TBP, and the constant need to lurk over there to see what's going on.  It's like fucking middle school girl drama ... ALL ... THE .... TIME.

Screenshot_20240227_151508_Facebook.jpg