Check your account email address ×

Poor Mike Pillow........

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

:dunno:

I thought it was a joke at first, then the more I read, this guy is serious. :lol: 

Poe’s Law :lol: 

53 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Start getting involved in politics and people turn on you real quick. Then they want you in jail, broke or both for having an opposing opinion. No two people from opposite side of the political spectrum can get along anymore. Pure hatred now nothing else 

I was just thinking today, if it were not Biden vs. Trump in the upcoming election, but two totally different candidates, would fsce be as much of a shit show every single day?

Then after 3 long seconds later, I convinced myself that yes, yes it would still be a complete and udder shit show.:lol:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, hayward said:

I was just thinking today, if it were not Biden vs. Trump in the upcoming election, but two totally different candidates, would fsce be as much of a shit show every single day?

Then after 3 long seconds later, I convinced myself that yes, yes it would still be a complete and udder shit show.:lol:

Well it wasn’t as bad before them so :snack:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

it is, it's weird. What a horrible way to go thru life.

Right.  What a waste of your life.  I have watched both my parents turn into those kind of people because of politics.  

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

People are fucking whack jobs.  Long time customer, I had nothing but a great  relationship with.  Just a little shot of his rambling nasty email that he sent me . 🙄

23BD85ED-2B76-46C9-96B8-46F2AD12FE46.jpeg

We had a employee quit because we wouldn't buy him a Peterbilt to drive.  When we started buying Volvo's, he stormed out the first week we had them, because he had too much class to drive a Volvo.

If you knew him, he was anything but class.

He made his rounds until he found a farm that did have a Pete for him to drive, then he spent his own money dressing it up and purdy.  When he tried to have it modified, that was the last straw there.  They axed his ass and kept all the chrome shit he put on their truck.

Edited by racinfarmer
  • Haha 6

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump wrecks everyone’s lives.

He sure wrecked yours, Not a waking moment he is not inside your head:lol:

• Haha 5

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 3/13/2024 at 7:35 PM, SSFB said:

giphy[1].gif

Tomorrow is gone and past. Mike Lindell and Lloyd have a lot in common. Nothing ever happens the way they say it will 

:lol2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Tomorrow is gone and past. Mike Lindell and Lloyd have a lot in common. Nothing ever happens the way they say it will 

:lol2:

Poor Lloyd

Not Listening Dumb And Dumber GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Got hooked like a typical ignorant rural red hat.  Send Pillow Man the cash in your pocket :lol: 

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Got hooked like a typical ignorant rural red hat.  Send Pillow Man the cash in your pocket :lol: 

Now what are you babbling about?