Check your account email address ×

Poor Mike Pillow........

https://www.newsweek.com/mike-lindell-mypillow-ceo-financial-troubles-worse-us-district-court-arbitration-judgment-1872170

A U.S. District Court on Wednesday upheld a $5 million ruling against MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell over claims the 2020 election was stolen via widespread voter fraud.

Context

Lindell, a loyal Trump ally, has been a vocal proponent of the former president's unproven claims that the 2020 presidential election was stolen via widespread voter fraud. Lindell has said he has spent $40 million of his own money in efforts to try to overturn the election.

In April 2023, Lindell was ordered by an arbitration panel to pay $5 million to a computer forensics expert who debunked his data about the 2020 presidential election. The panel's decision stemmed from a 2021 symposium in which Lindell claimed he possessed data that proved Chinese interference affected the results of the 2020 election. He also offered $5 million to anyone who could prove his data did not correspond to the election.

Computer forensics expert Robert Zeidman, 63, ended up proving Lindell wrong, according to a private arbitration panel. The panel ruled that Zeidman, who The Washington Post said was a Trump voter from Nevada, had successfully examined Lindell's data and found it did not prove that voter fraud occurred in the election. As a result, the panel said, Lindell Management, which created the contest, must give Zeidman $5 million after initially refusing to pay him.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952eculmsrk6rzmijcbym4

Anything Trump touches turns to absolute shit ….and somehow he’s still a better option than the faggot ass fucking vegetable we have now

fuck democrats 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Anyone connected to “The Goat” should be in court and in financial ruin

Mike ran his mouth and tried to welch on the bet. Fuck him. 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Can’t a guy just make pillows sheesh

If you have a business or you are some kind of quasi celebrity. Keep your mouth shut about politics. Seems pretty simple.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, steve from amherst said:

Just turn off Fox if you don’t want to see or hear him. If you’re talking about me….Nope! 😂

Just now, Cold War said:

If you have a business or you are some kind of quasi celebrity. Keep your mouth shut about politics. Seems pretty simple.  

Dudes a wacko blowhard like Trump

• Thanks 1

Newsmax is next.

CNN had to pay Sandmann

Fox pays Dominion

Mike Pillow pays this guy

All good. Time for these shitbags to be held responsible for their bullshit. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Dudes a wacko blowhard like Trump

He still the same whack job he was when the left loved him. I remember the first time I saw him on Sunday morning CBS .  They were gushing all over the guy .  A real rags to riches, success story. Overcame addiction, started a business, gave former addicts a second chance.  The guy was all over the place. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Cold War said:

No one should even need to be told that. That dumb motherfucker.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

He still the same whack job he was when the left loved him. I remember the first time I saw him on Sunday morning CBS .  They were gushing all over the guy .  A real rags to riches, success story. Overcame addiction, started a business, gave former addicts a second chance.  The guy was all over the place. 

Start getting involved in politics and people turn on you real quick. Then they want you in jail, broke or both for having an opposing opinion. No two people from opposite side of the political spectrum can get along anymore. Pure hatred now nothing else 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Start getting involved in politics and people turn on you real quick. Then they want you in jail, broke or both for having an opposing opinion. No two people from opposite side of the political spectrum can get along anymore. Pure hatred now nothing else 

People are fucking whack jobs.  Long time customer, I had nothing but a great  relationship with.  Just a little shot of his rambling nasty email that he sent me . 🙄

23BD85ED-2B76-46C9-96B8-46F2AD12FE46.jpeg

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

People are fucking whack jobs.  Long time customer, I had nothing but a great  relationship with.  Just a little shot of his rambling nasty email that he sent me . 🙄

Being pissed off and upset 24/7 is the new normal for a lot of people unfortunately 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

:lol: :wtf: