Check your account email address ×

2025 Ski Doo predictions

16 hours ago, Rod said:

Think you can at least tune them now for about $2500 so then they’re like they should have been stock 

Local boys have a stocker here and it goes VERY good without a tune. No disrespect but maybe you just don't know what it takes to get it done. BTW, these guys have a 800 PS that's making 250+ and a RX1 making 500. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Local boys have a stocker here and it goes VERY good without a tune. No disrespect but maybe you just don't know what it takes to get it done. BTW, these guys have a 800 PS that's making 250+ and a RX1 making 500. 

I would say it’s more likely that you don’t know what “goes very good” means 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rod said:

I would say it’s more likely that you don’t know what “goes very good” means 

So what your saying is you were going slow when you totally lost control of your turbo 4s and demolished it in the trees.

Obviously you weren't "going very good" amirite???

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

So what your saying is you were going slow when you totally lost control of your turbo 4s and demolished it in the trees.

Obviously you weren't "going very good" amirite???

It’s neat how that still makes you so mad it’s probably taken a few years off your life lol

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Rod said:

It’s neat how that still makes you so mad it’s probably taken a few years off your life lol

If it wasn't for you acting like a Transgender millennial tell us grown men how we feel  none of us would ever know we were mad or upset :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 hours ago, Rod said:

Plus doo is forcing dealers to take even more sleds than they did the last couple years even though there’s major inventory issues. They’re not happy 

I was at the dealer yesterday. They had 1 '24 sled on the floor. The girl at the parts counter said they had taken them all and put them in storage. Showroom was full of SxS's, spyders and seadoo's.

I wanted to sit on a 2 stroke cause I was looking to change my seat so they took me to the used section. They must of had 40 used sleds sitting just in the one area I was in.

Salesman says "I'll make you a fantastic deal if you take one of these off our hands." He laughed, I laughed.

I ended up buying the Trail Narrow seat at 25% off. Clothing right now is 30% off. A lot of the accessories are on sale.

They are fucked for next year. A ton of inventory and no way to move it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HSR said:

If it wasn't for you acting like a Transgender millennial tell us grown men how we feel  none of us would ever know we were mad or upset :dunno:

We’ll definitely telling you how you present yourself :lol: 

stay mad little buddy 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

I was at the dealer yesterday. They had 1 '24 sled on the floor. The girl at the parts counter said they had taken them all and put them in storage. Showroom was full of SxS's, spyders and seadoo's.

I wanted to sit on a 2 stroke cause I was looking to change my seat so they took me to the used section. They must of had 40 used sleds sitting just in the one area I was in.

Salesman says "I'll make you a fantastic deal if you take one of these off our hands." He laughed, I laughed.

I ended up buying the Trail Narrow seat at 25% off. Clothing right now is 30% off. A lot of the accessories are on sale.

They are fucked for next year. A ton of inventory and no way to move it.

Same here. Local dealer is sitting on a shit pile of used. Showroom full of sled and sxs 

hows he supposed to sell all that new for next year again when taking even more trades is a death sentence 

things sure flipped since 2022

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Rod said:

Same here. Local dealer is sitting on a shit pile of used. Showroom full of sled and sxs 

hows he supposed to sell all that new for next year again when taking even more trades is a death sentence 

things sure flipped since 2022

Likely going to be some killer discounts to move inventory.

I wish I hadn't of bought a sled this winter and obviously, had I known the winter would be this bad, I wouldn't have.

13 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Likely going to be some killer discounts to move inventory.

I wish I hadn't of bought a sled this winter and obviously, had I known the winter would be this bad, I wouldn't have.

Seen a new catalyst at a dealer in the US advertised for $11,900 

18 minutes ago, Rod said:

Seen a new catalyst at a dealer in the US advertised for $11,900 

A Neo600 class sled has already proven too much for you. Ask about a Blast, should be perfect for you.

On 2/23/2024 at 1:31 PM, Deephaven said:

At sea level is a caveat now?  Seems to me it makes more power everywhere else which then would make the statement more power through forced induction for a given displacement correct everywhere else.  Curious where you would ride the Ski Doo that is at sea level.  AK probably could in Alaska, but he drinks washer fluid so there is that.

It did not increase power over the level of the stock displacement motor at sea level. It did not create more than 1 atmosphere of pressure at any elevation. It was turbo normalized , not turbo charged. Don’t be a dumb motherfucker 

Edited by f7ben

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

It did not increase power over the level of the stock displacement motor at sea level. It did not create more than 1 atmosphere of pressure at any elevation. It was turbo normalized , not turbo charged. Don’t be a dumb motherfucker 

The turbo makes more power on the dyno than the na.

Splain that.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Splain that.

Typically on a turbo-normalized engine zero boost would be rated at 29.92 in/Hg at 15 °C (59 °F)   which is considered zero altitude on a standard day, so any decrease in barometric temperature adjusted for 59 degrees would start adding boost. 

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Splain that.

Not the first year it didn’t , it does now because skidoo allowed it to make boost. Try and keep up you cock gobbling fucking faggot 

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Not the first year it didn’t , it does now because skidoo allowed it to make boost. Try and keep up you cock gobbling fucking faggot 

First year it did make more power.

Keep on suckin!

So now they make boost at sea level?

Stick to your story you inbred Weiner kisser.

Edited by awful knawful

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

Ben being turbocharged has zero to do with output at sea level. You completely made that up and it's total BS.

That's why I can't find it anywhere and why you can't post a link. You made it up , period.

On 2/24/2024 at 5:32 PM, f7ben said:

basically, it has altitude compensation. 

On 2/24/2024 at 12:39 PM, J. Jackson said:

How do you know for sure it doesn,t have a tune ? If you ain,t cheatin, you ain,t winning. When I modified my trail sleds, try and guess how many others I told about doing that ? Zero, and I asked the dealer not to tell anyone as well.

45 minutes ago, Roosting said:

basically, it has altitude compensation. 

Yes by turbocharging the intake to higher than relative atmospheric pressure. 

Ben's definition was totally made up by him to suit his argument. I can't find that definition ANYWHERE online and he can't produce any links to back up his claims. :dunno:

Until he does, I call BS.

56 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yes by turbocharging the intake to higher than relative atmospheric pressure. 

Ben's definition was totally made up by him to suit his argument. I can't find that definition ANYWHERE online and he can't produce any links to back up his claims. :dunno:

Until he does, I call BS.

well to be technically correct it is to provide 1 atmosphere, so no better than sea level, and adds zero to the max claimed hp at sea level. 

So it isnt turbocharged to add any power to the system so not really turbocharged at all. 

Never seen any car/motorcycle that was turbocharged add zero power to the system. have you?

28 minutes ago, Roosting said:

So it isnt turbocharged to add any power to the system so not really turbocharged at all. 

@8000 ft a turbo 850 makes 165 HP or there abouts.

@8000 ft a N/A 850 makes 126 HP or there abouts.

Can you see the difference there or do you need me to do the math too?

How does it accomplish such a HP increasing ??? Nitrous?? 1 pipe splits into 2 ? Variable engine displacement?

Or could it be a turbo forcing air into the intake tract? IE: turbocharged??

Please elaborate oh wise one.

Sea level has FUCK ALL to do with turbocharging or it's definition in any way shape or form.