Check your account email address ×

2025 Ski Doo predictions

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Yeppers Retardo Ben!

How much boost it make at sea level

dumb cocksucker? Should be easy to answer. 

Edited by f7ben

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How much boost it make at sea level

dumb cocksucker? Should be easy to answer. 

Why do you always have to go on like a drunken retard?

I don't give a fuck how much boost it makes at sea level. It could suck 20 psi, like you on a greasy trucker, for all I care.

BRP had the first turbo 2 stroke.

Just now, awful knawful said:

Why do you always have to go on like a drunken retard?

I don't give a fuck how much boost it makes at sea level. It could suck 20 psi, like you on a greasy trucker, for all I care.

BRP had the first turbo 2 stroke.

Nope , dumb cocksucker. Turbocharged has a specific definition and that means it makes a pressure above 1 atmosphere. Skidoos system didn’t do that until after Polaris did

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope , dumb cocksucker. Turbocharged has a specific definition and that means it makes a pressure above 1 atmosphere. Skidoos system didn’t do that until after Polaris did

Ok.

Take one of those pills the DR gave you for when you get too excited.

Calm down Karen.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

In an internal combustion engine, a turbocharger (also known as a turbo or a turbosupercharger) is a forced induction device that is powered by the flow of exhaust gases. It uses this energy to compress the intake air, forcing more air into the engine in order to produce more power for a given displacement.[1][2]

Got a link to back that up ????

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

In an internal combustion engine, a turbocharger (also known as a turbo or a turbosupercharger) is a forced induction device that is powered by the flow of exhaust gases. It uses this energy to compress the intake air, forcing more air into the engine in order to produce more power for a given displacement.[1][2]

You learned something today!

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, HSR said:

Shut the fuck up you retarded motherfucker 

Just now, f7ben said:

Post a link to this definition of yours please, it should be easy for you to find and I like to learn:bc:

Not one that states "Obviously clutching should be set for maximum allowable HP" negating your entire argument like last time :lol:

That was awesome though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Post a link to this definition of yours please, it should be easy for you to find and I like to learn:bc:

Not one that states "Obviously clutching should be set for maximum allowable HP" negating your entire argument like last time :lol:

That was awesome though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You’re dumb as fuck 

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

You’re dumb as fuck 

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

Poor HSR , just ruthlessly pounded every time he opens his cockholster 

You just keep getting dumber by the hour.

Congratulations Minnesota Momo!

22 hours ago, Rod said:

Rather than getting incredibly mad, show me where I’m wrong 

17 hours ago, Rod said:

Be mad all you want it doesn’t make you right 

15 hours ago, Rod said:

You’re still mad about that? Geeeez 

14 hours ago, Rod said:

Now you’re so mad you’re copying me :lol: 

btw doo doesn’t even know you exist. And me pointing out their obvious flaws is wanting them to do better. I like ski doo but man are they boring 

Guess that's your shtick, trying to make people mad, pretty sad.

Failed with me thanks for the concern, and have no need to prove you wrong troll. Sorry it took

me a day to respond, was out sledding on my substandard, boring machines

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, f7ben said:

Nope , turbo normalized is not turbo charged and skidoo didn’t allow their sleds to build any boost until Polaris had already made an actual turbo sled

If you need me to get the crayons out you stupid cocksucker I will. Now fucking kill yourself you mind numbing know nothing dumbass faggot 

14 hours ago, f7ben said:

Hey dumbfuck , kill yourself 

13 hours ago, f7ben said:

I remember dumbass fucking retard super stinker asking why I’d want to run 2 lbs of boost after I told him my sled would idle along at 100 making 2lbs boost. Fucking morons have zero understanding of how turbos work 

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

Nope , stupid motherfucker 

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

You’re dumb as fuck 

Wow, just wow. What grown up talks like this..........talk about being triggered

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

If an engine has a turbo attached to it would it not be a turbocharged engine?

If the turbo make no boost is it still a turbo? 

31 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

Wow, just wow. What grown up talks like this..........talk about being triggered

Are you crying? Are you crying and queefing also? Maybe you should kill yourself. Maybe you are a woman trapped in a small man’s body and you should seek gender reassignment so your choice of sled isn’t so odd 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Are you crying? Are you crying and queefing also? Maybe you should kill yourself. Maybe you are a woman trapped in a small man’s body and you should seek gender reassignment so your choice of sled isn’t so odd 

428616924_1355639365117982_4008432436163328085_n.jpg.3fcdc245b8acf357bffafe4293a8574b.jpg

• Like 1

14 hours ago, f7ben said:

Turbocharged has a specific definition and that means it makes a pressure above 1 atmosphere.

Ben I can't find anywhere that states this definition :dunno:

Either post up a link or it's going to be obvious that you completely made this up just to suit your narrative. 

Or just get mad and call me names, up to you :thumbsup:

BTW Ben , quit running around throwing out the term "turbo normalization" like you invented it. It has been a common term in the aviation industry since the late 1960's :bc:

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

If the turbo make no boost is it still a turbo? 

Are we talking a fictional one that is attached to a real engine or a real one that is attached to a real engine. Makes a difference.episode 4 specials GIFF1 Turbo GIF

Edited by J. Jackson

4 hours ago, oldslowsledder said:

Guess that's your shtick, trying to make people mad, pretty sad.

Failed with me thanks for the concern, and have no need to prove you wrong troll. Sorry it took

me a day to respond, was out sledding on my substandard, boring machines

Well you can’t prove me wrong so 

14 hours ago, HSR said:

pour bhent

3 hours ago, HSR said:

Ben I can't find anywhere that states this definition :dunno:

Either post up a link or it's going to be obvious that you completely made this up just to suit your narrative. 

Or just get mad and call me names, up to you :thumbsup:

BTW Ben , quit running around throwing out the term "turbo normalization" like you invented it. It has been a common term in the aviation industry since the late 1960's :bc:

It's been an interesting conversation, I've considered Turbo- normalizing my Bonanza almost since I bought it. Granted airplanes don't have the sophisticated electronics that a snowmobile has but in aircraft turbo-normalizing really underperforms compared to a NA plane until you get a little altitude, so for a flatland sled it would make me question if the complexity would be worth it, other than a cool novelty. I had hoped to get some time on a Polaris Boost just to see if the Lag would be noticeable in the trails or lake but Mother Nature didn't comply. 

24 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

It's been an interesting conversation, I've considered Turbo- normalizing my Bonanza almost since I bought it. Granted airplanes don't have the sophisticated electronics that a snowmobile has but in aircraft turbo-normalizing really underperforms compared to a NA plane until you get a little altitude, so for a flatland sled it would make me question if the complexity would be worth it, other than a cool novelty. I had hoped to get some time on a Polaris Boost just to see if the Lag would be noticeable in the trails or lake but Mother Nature didn't comply. 

The sled we are discussing was built and designed to be operated at altitude, much like a plane lol. It wasn't a flatland sled. Now the current offering DOES add boost at sea level, much like a  Polaris Boost. My son just spent 2 weeks in Revelstoke/Sycamous area of BC riding his Boost with his buddy on a new Doo 850 turbo. He said the Doo power felt far more linear whereas his Boost hits like a freight train. They felt very similar at WFO though.

Screenshot_20240222_125215_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20240222_125846_Facebook.jpg