Check your account email address ×

Clowns All Around….

• Gold Member

Except your Little limp wist pale ass will be the first to call a Redneck when you need your little Toyota fixed ....or god forbid a blown fuse on a snowmobile. 

Pussy. 

:bong:

• Haha 5

• Platinum Contributing Member

Oh.... Russia knows it's coming bro... Their worst nightmare of having Trump back in office.:thumbsup:   perhaps it's time for them to start behaving again.

It's been a very pleasurable 4 years for them with Biden.  All good things must come to an end.:lmao:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Except your Little limp wist pale ass will be the first to call a Redneck when you need your little Toyota fixed ....or god forbid a blown fuse on a snowmobile. 

Pussy. 

:bong:

You mad Junior because the guys you worship are actually laughing at you……just like here :lol: 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
Just now, SnowRider said:

You mad Junior because the guys you worship are actually laughing at you……just like here :lol: 

Huh?  I dont worship anybody . 

Certainly not Russians you fucking moron. 

You still stuck in 2016 dumbass . Nobody believes the dumb shit you spew like "Maga Homeland" except fellow cult members like You and faggot fillipkowski :lol:

You are an absolute joke 

• Like 3

Just now, EvilBird said:

Huh?  I dont worship anybody . 

Certainly not Russians you fucking moron. 

You still stuck in 2016 dumbass . Nobody believes the dumb shit you spew like "Maga Homeland" except fellow cult members like You and faggot fillipkowski :lol:

You are an absolute joke 

You worship orange cult leader like a champ…..bet your lips are orange :lol: 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Ive bashed Trump plenty . I think hes a loud mouth idiot. I think he fucked up plenty. 

But hes 100 times better than Joe Biden and pretty much every single other Democrat . 

And thats why he will Win 2024 most likely . SBYL. 

Edited by EvilBird

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Ive bashed Trump plenty . I think hes a loud mouth idiot. I think he fucked up plenty. 

But hes 100 times better than Joe Biden and pretty much every single other Democrat . 

And thats why he will Win 2024 most likely . SBYL. 

You’re in the cult m.  Why :backpeddle: Junior.  Own the orange ring sound your mouth and move on :lol: 

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re in the cult m.  Why :backpeddle: Junior.  Own the orange ring sound your mouth and move on :lol: 

JFC more references to dick sucking….sick fuck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You are in the cult Dude. You vote Blue no matter Who. You wont admit when Democrats are wrong. You are a Hack plain and simple. 

Trump aint the problem with the World. Someday you will maybe grow up and realize that you half a man. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh.... Russia knows it's coming bro... Their worst nightmare of having Trump back in office.:thumbsup:   perhaps it's time for them to start behaving again.

It's been a very pleasurable 4 years for them with Biden.  All good things must come to an end.:lmao:

What does it mean when you say Russia will behave? 

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Putin likes Biden. 

Lets Him play with his toys and Ukraine is his playground.

He'll get everything he wanted and then some after its all said and done with Joey at the helm. 

7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Putin likes Biden. 

He'll get everything he wanted and then some after it’s all said and done with Joey at the helm. 

That didn’t answer my question. 

7 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Damn you’re a silly sounding idiot 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Well first of all Russia/Ukraine never would have happened to begin with.

And even if it had started, Trump would not have had the indecisiveness and timidness that Biden had.  Ukraine would have gotten those Migs from the get go and wouldn't have been afraid of offending Putin and escalation.....:lmao:,...what a joke that was.

Furthermore, the funding would have halted by now which I am in complete agreement with... enough has been enough. I don't even care anymore if Russia advances on Ukraine.....they have been severely weakened and will do no more harm to neighboring countries/ and or us at this point. His desires of being Peter the Great have been severely hampered.

I guess we will see how Trump plays it from here, come November.....but guarantee his decisions will be much more sound and will have America's best interests at heart. :thumbsup:.compared to Biden 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well first of all Russia/Ukraine never would have happened to begin with.

And even if it had started, Trump would not have had the indecisiveness and timidness that Biden had.  Ukraine would have gotten those Migs from the get go and wouldn't have been afraid of offending Putin and escalation.....:lmao:,...what a joke that was.

Furthermore, the funding would have halted by now which I am in complete agreement with... enough has been enough. I don't even care anymore if Russia advances on Ukraine.....they have been severely weakened and will do no more harm to neighboring countries/ and or us at this point. His desires of being Peter the Great have been severely hampered.

I guess we will see how Trump plays it from here, come November.....but guarantee his decisions will be much more sound and will have America's best interests at heart. :thumbsup:.compared to Biden 

Bullshit.  You are super delusional.  Seek help.

13 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Putin likes Biden. 

He'll get everything he wanted and then some after its all said and done with Joey at the helm. 

Except he hasn’t gotten anything close to what he wanted.  It’s embarrassingly bad how Russia has flopped in this war.  It’s been nothing but a disaster for them.

Neal

7 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Except he hasn’t gotten anything close to what he wanted.  It’s embarrassingly bad how Russia has flopped in this war.  It’s been nothing but a disaster for them.

Neal

Is Ukraine in nato?

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Sure he has. 

Let me guess , he wanted to take over the World!!! 

derp :suicide: