Check your account email address ×

Mitt Romney says…..

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

A very large portion of both parties do not believe in the constitution.

This isn’t a two party issue.  You’re a fucking copout who’s too spineless to take a position.  Go sail and STFU :thumbsup:

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

This isn’t a two party issue.  You’re a fucking copout who’s too spineless to take a position.  Go sail and STFU :thumbsup:

Fuck you, light bulb retard.

I have posted countless times about the lack of respect our government has for its own rules. I have repeatedly argued that the US Government is thebiggest threat to our liberties not some brown guy in a cave.

All you do is blame republicans for everything and then cheer when the democrats do the exact same. 

YOU AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE PROBLEM! Go play in traffic, shitbag.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Fuck you, light bulb retard.

I have posted countless times about the lack of respect our government has for its own rules. I have repeatedly argued that the US Government is thebiggest threat to our liberties not some brown guy in a cave.

All you do is blame republicans for everything and then cheer when the democrats do the exact same. 

YOU AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE PROBLEM! Go play in traffic, shitbag.

You’re worthless and irrelevant.  Your government argument is bogus and dumb.  Repugs are blaming Repugs you fucking moron.  MAGAt’s hijacked the party in large part do to complacent and gullible fucks like you.  One can argue over the issues but that’s no longer the case.  It’s about our intuitions, democracy, and truth.  You’re complicit.  Red hats thank you.  Now go row your fucking boat :lol: 

Mitt Romney still butthurt that the GOAT didn't use him in his admin.:lol:

I remember when he met with Trump in Bedminster....which is just a stones throw away from me ....And Trump basically told him to hit the road and adios:lmao:

He has never gotten over that....Trump has made a lot of butts hurt...too funny. 🤣.

Screenshot_20240216_164324_Chrome.jpg

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Like 2

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re worthless and irrelevant.  Your government argument is bogus and dumb.  Repugs are blaming Repugs you fucking moron.  MAGAt’s hijacked the party in large part do to complacent and gullible fucks like you.  One can argue over the issues but that’s no longer the case.  It’s about our intuitions, democracy, and truth.  You’re complicit.  Red hats thank you.  Now go row your fucking boat :lol: 

Like I said, you are a one trick pony. All you got is magats and rethugs.

So so stupid. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Like I said, you are a one trick pony. All you got is magats and rethugs.

So so stupid. 

You’re the one trick moron.  Too dumb to see WTF is going on.  Don’t believe me - look at all the former Repugs saying exactly what I’m saying.  

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re the one trick moron.  Too dumb to see WTF is going on.  Don’t believe me - look at all the former Repugs saying exactly what I’m saying.  

Yeah yeah yeah everything is the repugs fault and nothing is the dems falt. If you dont see it that way you must be a magat blah blah blah 

Snowrider you are a stupid person.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Kivalo said:

Yeah yeah yeah everything is the repugs fault and nothing is the dems falt. If you dont see it that way you must be a magat blah blah blah 

Snowrider you are a stupid person.

Deflect :lol:  You have nothing boat boy :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Snowrider spiraling hard today I see. :lol:

Must of upped his dose of Adderall again .

Fucking moron :lol:

Weekends are made for Trolling for middle age white guy cock. :lol: 

DFB92CE6-1E4C-4D60-807D-91B8913ADBC7.jpeg

• Haha 3

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You literally too stupid to insult.

Coach Grope thinks insulting honest hard working Blue Collar workers is a insult . :suicide:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Coach Grope thinks insulting honest hard working Blue Collar workers is an insult . :suicide:

Are you like your orange hero - hiding inappropriate actions :snack: Take a seat Junior :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Are you like your orange hero - hiding inappropriate actions :snack: Take a seat Junior :thumbsup:

Says the guy that doesn’t bother hiding it….sick skeevy POS.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1