Check your account email address ×

Is Minneapolis a sanctuary city?

19 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Our lawmakers are trying to make Minnesota a sanctuary state.

Quite the shithole this state has turned into.  Nothin like the state I loved growing up in.

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Our lawmakers are trying to make Minnesota a sanctuary state.

I'm sure the Shitties will be more then happy to export them out to the land of Rocks and Cows to get them out of their cities.

• Like 1

Lawmakers to push 'North STAR Act' in effort to make Minnesota a Sanctuary State by limiting cooperation with ICE
https://kstp.com/kstp-news/top-news/lawmakers-to-push-north-star-act-in-effort-to-make-minnesota-a-sanctuary-state-by-limiting-cooperation-with-ice/
(Via KSTP)

FFS

Edited by Mag6240

19 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Quite the shithole this state has turned into.  Nothin like the state I loved growing up in.

When you bring millions of refugees with values that are not the same as ours, this is bound to happen.  Democrats are trying to do this to our whole country.

50 minutes ago, racer254 said:

When you bring millions of refugees with values that are not the same as ours, this is bound to happen.  Democrats are trying to do this to our whole country.

It must be why they changed our flag to look like a Muslim nation, more welcoming for them.

• Sad 1

The hotel next to my work has been full of immigrants for the last year.  It still has the hotel sign on it but you can't book a room there.

Many other hotels along 494 in Bloomington are doing the same thing.

4 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

hang'em all from the tallest tree so they can be seen from miles and miles around, then bring them back down to the ground for embalming, and put em right back up in the air again so they send a message for a good while. 

Then deport the illegals back to their homeland safely.