Check your account email address ×

Damn there are getting to be some deals on new sleds!

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Rod said:

One guy I know went out and bought a 19 summit and paid like 16 grand for it. Now I see similar sleds advertised for like 8500

A Canadian dealer was advertising a new 23 Boost Assault or VR1 for $13.9K US.   Fuck man that's a steal. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There are some good deals to be had on new 2023 Polaris…good rebates and 2 year warranty.

Yep...not as many 23 Doo's out there but they are around.  24's already have $4K off.        

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

A Canadian dealer was advertising a new 23 Boost Assault or VR1 for $13.9K US.   Fuck man that's a steal. 

Jeebus that’s cheap 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Yep...not as many 23 Doo's out there but they are around.  24's will be seeing huge discounts soon.      

Local ski doo dealer is sitting on an assload of used inventory 

this isn’t good 

2 minutes ago, Rod said:

Local ski doo dealer is sitting on an assload of used inventory 

this isn’t good 

Many dealers around here won't take them or what they offer is so bad nobody takes it.   Probably smart.  Bad snow years really pile up the used sleds.  

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Many dealers around here won't take them or what they offer is so bad nobody takes it.   Probably smart.  Bad snow years really pile up the used sleds.  

Yeah that’s gonna happen here too, which leads to fewer snow checks 

If my tunnel didn't have a small tweak in it I'd look at trading in on a 24 XCR but I know the trade-in value would be dog shit. 

19 minutes ago, SSFB said:

If my tunnel didn't have a small tweak in it I'd look at trading in on a 24 XCR but I know the trade-in value would be dog shit. 

Wtf happened to the tunnel? Did someone rear end you or something? I think I recall something like that. You could barely tell. I wonder if the dealer would even catch it. 

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Wtf happened to the tunnel? Did someone rear end you or something? I think I recall something like that. You could barely tell. I wonder if the dealer would even catch it. 

Yeah he couldn't stop, ski went between the track and the tunnel and pushed the tunnel up barely. If the storage bag was left on there they'd never see it but it's obvious if the bag is taken off. 

1 hour ago, Rod said:

One guy I know went out and bought a 19 summit and paid like 16 grand for it. Now I see similar sleds advertised for like 8500

If your buddy paid 16k for a 19 Summit he's getting what he deserves, way, way too much

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Yeah he couldn't stop, ski went between the track and the tunnel and pushed the tunnel up barely. If the storage bag was left on there they'd never see it but it's obvious if the bag is taken off. 

Man that sucks, feel for you

14 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

Man that sucks, feel for you

I got $5500 out of it from his insurance and I don’t cry over spilled milk so I just have to remember that I already got paid come sell/trade time. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

If your buddy paid 16k for a 19 Summit he's getting what he deserves, way, way too much

He’s stupid. Was all excited that it had a   new wrap 

yeah it has a new wrap because it was beat to fuck. looks like some rich kids old rode hard and put away wet junk 

long story but I think it’s sitting at a dealer.  He still hasn’t rode it and get the impression he quit paying for it lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

👍 Excellent 👌.... File a liability claim against the individual.... Let the liability insurance pay for the damages ....

Missed the last......  If you brought it in for the actual repairs.... Would it become a Total Loss?   Lots of insurance appraisals come with short money.

Edited by ICG
Spelling

26 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I got $5500 out of it from his insurance and I don’t cry over spilled milk so I just have to remember that I already got paid come sell/trade time. 

And what’s a couple hundred bucks for another bag so they don’t notice if you can save a couple grand on a new one… just a thought.

26 minutes ago, ICG said:

👍 Excellent 👌.... File a liability claim against the individual.... Let the liability insurance pay for the damages ....

Missed the last......  If you brought it in for the actual repairs.... Would it become a Total Loss?   Lots of insurance appraisals come with short money.

Insurance paid out the cost of all parts and labor to install a new tunnel. It didn’t make sense to have repairs done however because of how minimal the damage is. 

I love the color scheme on my XC but an XCR with the 7s would be sweet. :bc:

54D09B21-3DD2-49B2-AA5B-0211B5EB1F4A.jpeg