Check your account email address ×

Grammy viewership jumps on night Taylor Swift sets record

1 hour ago, ckf said:

LOS ANGELES, Feb 5 (Reuters) - Taylor Swift's record-setting night at the Grammys drew the largest audience for music's highest honors since a pre-pandemic show in 2020, broadcaster CBS

:bigfinger:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

I watched a little with my daughter last night, Tracy Chapman and Luke Combs was awesome.

To stay on topic for MC's request Kinda weird, both my kids hate Taylor (18 and 20) but their Dad was happy for her.. I Don't get why peeps are so pissed off about her?? Yeah, when she showed up at the first football game, it was way overkill, but seems to have chilled out a bit watching the games

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I watched a little with my daughter last night, Tracy Chapman and Luke Combs was awesome.

To stay on topic for MC's request Kinda weird, both my kids hate Taylor (18 and 20) but their Dad was happy for her.. I Don't get why peeps are so pissed off about her?? Yeah, when she showed up at the first football game, it was way overkill, but seems to have chilled out a bit watching the games

Yep Tracy Chapman  duet was awesome and I didn’t expect that!!

she still sounds great!!

not a Taylor fan but her fans lover her and she loves her fans and it’s paid off for her!!I think it’s her connection with fans not so much how good she sings!

miley more my liking!!😁

Edited by X2700
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I can't stand her.

I don't know, I think she does a good job with her music (not something I listen to but I can appreciate knowledge and talent no mater what)

I never really see that she's an asshole to anyone or anything, she seems to be respectful of herself and others..She's definitely done well for herself financially, she seems like a pretty chill person who's entire life is under a media microscope..

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, X2700 said:

Yep Tracy Chapman dirt was awesome and I didn’t expect that!!

she still sounds great!!

not a Taylor fan but her fans lover her and she loves her fans and it’s paid off for her!!I think it’s her connection with fans not so much how good she sings!

miley more my liking!!😁

Miley is a friggin hoot also someone who does a good job..:bc:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I think Lana Del Rey is pretty good. 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So about 1/2 a typical Rogan episode?

:lol:

Lots of retards like you.

42 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I can't stand her.

She doesn't even know you exist, so there's that.

3 minutes ago, X2700 said:

Her backyard sessions pretty damn good.

Check out the subway session with the Roots and Jimmy Fallon..the end is hilarious 

• Like 1