Check your account email address ×

Official Golf Thread

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

:bc: It's one step above snowmobiling on the stupid-sports-o-meter!  :lol:

Neal

It’s cheaper too. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

I'd golf every day if my body would allow it.   :lmao:

Might do another fall trip to Colorado for golfing and hiking.   Like to do the Telluride area this year.

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 hours ago, HSR said:

Man I wish I could think  about golfing now. I do sit in my cart sometimes in the garage and watch golf!!!!

Thursday night sim league we watch and play.   Sometimes we do the same course which we will do this week at the Waste Management Open.

On 2/4/2024 at 3:49 PM, SSFB said:

I'll be in Palm Springs in 10 days. :bc:

Gilmore-swing.gif

So there are 10 Happy G "drivers" autographed by Sandler and Weathers on sale right now for 4g's.

Edited by J. Jackson

Golf is fucking awesome. $1000 a year for the wife and my memberships plus a spot to park my golf cart, can golf pretty much any day I want at whatever time I want. Sometimes have the course to ourselves. 

Never missed a season of golf due to mother fucking nature like sledding this year.

On 2/4/2024 at 2:55 PM, Mag6240 said:

My son is out today…

Stonebrook in Shakopee, MN

Any reports on how it went?  A couple courses down here (Rochester) opened up but I heard it was still plenty wet in areas.  One of the guys I work with was looking to see if anyone wanted to take a half day this past Thursday, but I told him we're gonna have way better days to burn a half day and golf - so no golf this past week.

Have you ever been to Lake Pepin Golf Course (the one that Paul S's family owns)?  That's where we all play / have memberships at.  Check it out sometime & let us know if you're around ... the 19th Hole can get pretty entertaining up there! :bc:

3 hours ago, Bontz said:

Any reports on how it went?  A couple courses down here (Rochester) opened up but I heard it was still plenty wet in areas.  One of the guys I work with was looking to see if anyone wanted to take a half day this past Thursday, but I told him we're gonna have way better days to burn a half day and golf - so no golf this past week.

Have you ever been to Lake Pepin Golf Course (the one that Paul S's family owns)?  That's where we all play / have memberships at.  Check it out sometime & let us know if you're around ... the 19th Hole can get pretty entertaining up there! :bc:

He shot an 84!

I haven’t been to Paul’s course but my son has many times…

• Like 1