Check your account email address ×

Well today it is official

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I no longer own a snowmobile.  Yes after 20 years I have sold my pristine 2003 F7 Sno pro in Red.   I fully expect the locals to tar and feather me and have me burned at the stake.

My buddy had one, got good cash when he sold it too. 

He rides a Polaris now. 

20170302_102452 (1).jpg

44 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You do not get to drive around the woods like a snowmobile , you get to drive around the woods at faggot speed and with faggot noises being made 

It just doesn't snow around here enough. I used to get some after work riding around the neighborhood and maybe an hour and a half drive to trails but now there is nothing. Plus my speed addiction is boats.

• Thanks 1

I have been looking for an early 70’s Puma or EXT for antique runs. It’s a day out for laughter and tinkering on easy to fix old school sleds. It’s cheap too.

not many miles logged but certainly gets you out.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You do not get to drive around the woods like a snowmobile , you get to drive around the woods at faggot speed and with faggot noises being made 

Every summer something with jugs asks for a scary ride in my boat you on the other hand go out in the snow and have a circle jerk about who's sled is faster. Gay 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Every summer something with jugs asks for a scary ride in my boat you on the other hand go out in the snow and have a circle jerk about who's sled is faster. Gay 

Maybe my boat will go fast this year. 

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Or you will just sell it before you even drive it.

Well I drove it quite a few times last summer and fought motor issues each time. Sold the fucking motor to a kid who put it on his shadow mod vp hull and the fucking thing ran like a top for him. Now I’ve hung a g2 200ho Evinrude on it and will start rigging that. Maybe I’ll have better luck. 

• Like 2

Two weeks ago I bought a 4yo RZR XP Fox edition. The motor is strong and frame straight, but it needs a lot of work. Looking for salvaged parts. I figure I should have about $14K by the time I'm done. Sitting at the family lake home. I thought snowmobiles were expensive. Parts for these things are insane. 

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Two weeks ago I bought a 4yo RZR XP Fox edition. The motor is strong and frame straight, but it needs a lot of work. Looking for salvaged parts. I figure I should have about $14K by the time I'm done. Sitting at the family lake home. I thought snowmobiles were expensive. Parts for these things are insane. 

I’m probably buying one in the next week. All my buds wheel and with this year being zero sledding they may have finally transitioned me to full faggot 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I’m probably buying one in the next week. All my buds wheel and with this year being zero sledding they may have finally transitioned me to full faggot 

I jumped into this one without doing any research. I may have bitten off more than I wanted. The mechanical part doesn't phase me, it's parts location and price. Time will tell. 

Sold my last sled 5 years ago.  This was going to be the year I flew back in Feb to ride with my buds since my friend has a spare Poo 850, but there isn't even safe ice in WI, much less any snow.  He's thrilled about his investment in the new 850 boost he has 150 miles on...

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Sold my last sled 5 years ago.  This was going to be the year I flew back in Feb to ride with my buds since my friend has a spare Poo 850, but there isn't even safe ice in WI, much less any snow.  He's thrilled about his investment in the new 850 boost he has 150 miles on...

Dozens on 4 wheelers on The Big Chip Flowage 2 days ago..I wouldn't go out there on a wheeler. Sleds still riding this lake.

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I jumped into this one without doing any research. I may have bitten off more than I wanted. The mechanical part doesn't phase me, it's parts location and price. Time will tell. 

I ride with a group of about 20 and one brand I would pass on is Polaris. I have stories and none with a happy ending  

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Well I drove it quite a few times last summer and fought motor issues each time. Sold the fucking motor to a kid who put it on his shadow mod vp hull and the fucking thing ran like a top for him. Now I’ve hung a g2 200ho Evinrude on it and will start rigging that. Maybe I’ll have better luck. 

What was the motor you sold?

7 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

What was the motor you sold?

Warmed up 2.4 chrome bore 200 with a 15” mid. It was fresh and the builder guessed at the jetting. I thought it was way too fat. About the 3rd time out I discovered that the plastic trigger arm for the timing advance had busted and the trigger was just rotating around Willy nilly. I replaced that and it still ran like shit although much better than before. I sold the 15” mid lower and cowl to a race team and sold the power head as needing work to a kid who’s was blown. He found a chafed wire in the harness while rigging and he fixed that and he changed the plugs and it ran like a top. Just my shit luck 

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Warmed up 2.4 chrome bore 200 with a 15” mid. It was fresh and the builder guessed at the jetting. I thought it was way too fat. About the 3rd time out I discovered that the plastic trigger arm for the timing advance had busted and the trigger was just rotating around Willy nilly. I replaced that and it still ran like shit although much better than before. I sold the 15” mid lower and cowl to a race team and sold the power head as needing work to a kid who’s was blown. He found a chafed wire in the harness while rigging and he fixed that and he changed the plugs and it ran like a top. Just my shit luck 

the thing is a G2 is a tank.