Check your account email address ×

Launched

16 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

It’s nothing out of the normal.    Trump authorized air strikes, couldn’t get fuck all done in Afghanistan, spent trillions, and didn’t fix any border issues in a meaningful way.

Same shit different party, then people like you get all partisan blind because of a letter behind a name.  Is that a good thing?

Neal

Not true at all.  12 years of liberal policies designed by a fuckhead that did not grow up in the US vs 4 years of a true American with American views to try and make America better.  2 Totally different paths.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Not true at all.  12 years of liberal policies designed by a fuckhead that did not grow up in the US vs 4 years of a true American with American views to try and make America better.  2 Totally different paths.

Trumps views were hardly the views of the people. 

53 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Who lost the popular vote :snack:

37 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Launched sure triggered the Trump minions here.

Still waiting for your personal thoughts on President  Bidens  decision to strike out at Iranian proxies.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Skeeter21i said:

Still waiting for your personal thoughts on President  Bidens  decision to strike out at Iranian proxies.

I agree. Now complain……go on you will.

Dammed if he does dammed if he doesn’t.

18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Thank for answering.  I agree as well, just think it should have been a little more.

24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What did you have to say when Trump killed Soulemani? 

• Haha 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

How many innocent civilians were killed?

I’m just curious because I have a feeling MC shit himself when Trump did it.

1 hour ago, Skeeter21i said:

You seriously believe that he made that decision or do you think he was coerced into it???

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m just curious because I have a feeling MC shit himself when Trump did it.

For sure.  But no civilians were harmed so it was a good kill.

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Trumps views were hardly the views of the people. 

Trump the campaigner and Trump the president were two different things.  As a president, he was probably the best we've had since Eisenhower in terms of actual policy.  He got all sorts of shit done that his predecessors said was foolhardy or impossible.  If he wasn't such a despicable shit in front of a microphone, he'd be much more highly regarded.

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

Trump the campaigner and Trump the president were two different things.  As a president, he was probably the best we've had since Eisenhower in terms of actual policy.  He got all sorts of shit done that his predecessors said was foolhardy or impossible.  If he wasn't such a despicable shit in front of a microphone, he'd be much more highly regarded.

If Jan 6th didn't happened and he accepted his defeat like an adult i'd have to agree. He will forever regarded as the worst president ever because of it. 

57 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What did you have to say when Trump killed Soulemani? 

I was happy he did it if you paid attention. Our mission is take out terrorists every day when the opportunity presents itself even the domestic ones.

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

fuck the proxies, take out the head of the snake, take out Iran's ability to make money and fund this shit, send them back to the 5th century:guzzle:

It will never happen. You kill one another takes over.

Israel will pay the price for decades for what they overdid in Palestine. They have created a whole younger generation of angry Houthis.

19 minutes ago, Matt said:

What policies?

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

What policies?

Many of trumps policies were excellent. Gutting career bureaucrats from worthless government positions , border policy , chastising nato and the UN etc etc. His rhetoric was largely correct. His implementation was poor 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I was happy he did it if you paid attention. Our mission is take out terrorists every day when the opportunity presents itself even the domestic ones.

Our mission? Did you even serve?

Our mission should be to mind our own fucking business instead of bombing countries all over the world creating more terrorist

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I do pay attention but it was more than a few years ago…for some reason I don’t believe that you were cheering Trump when it happened. I could be wrong.🤔

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I do pay attention but it was more than a few years ago…for some reason I don’t believe that you were cheering Trump when it happened. I could be wrong.🤔

He was screaming and crying about world war 3 , I remember it fully 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

“Even the domestic ones”…so you think it’s acceptable to kill American Citizens if they are labeled as terrorists…really? 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He was screaming and crying about world war 3 , I remember it fully 

Figured as much. 

27 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It will never happen. You kill one another takes over.

Israel will pay the price for decades for what they overdid in Palestine. They have created a whole younger generation of angry Houthis.

my first position is to pull COMPLETELY out of the ME and let the fuckers kill themselves, may the best god win, that region has been the cesspool of the world for centuries, we have wasted to much lives and money fuck them all:thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HSR said:

You seriously believe that he made that decision or do you think he was coerced into it???

Seriously don't care. Collectively it was decided to hit back. Just wish it was harder.