Check your account email address ×

This site proves it.........

It proves that social media, msm and indoctrination has split the country  between right and left factions. Some party has destroyed much of what the country was founded on and made it a great place to live and raise families. At some point, it feels like there will be a clash and one side will win and the other will perish, at least temporarily. Wars have been fought for the rights we have now and hopefully it doesn't come to that but it feels close. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, s pump said:

It proves that social media, msm and indoctrination has split the country  between right and left factions. Some party has destroyed much of what the country was founded on and made it a great place to live and raise families. At some point, it feels like there will be a clash and one side will win and the other will perish, at least temporarily. Wars have been fought for the rights we have now and hopefully it doesn't come to that but it feels close. 

It's amazing how divided the two sides are. Going forward it will get harder and harder to get anything accomplished in Washington. It really is sad :(

Edited by ckf
  • Like 5

Just now, toslow said:

All started with obaaammmy and accelerated with trump and pushed over the edge with shitty pants

I don't disagree at all :bc:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MnDean said:

Sometimes I wondered if this site was a bunch of AI bots just arguing with each other. Well maybe someday that will happen?

ZLZEBUB, is that you? :lol: :bc:

• Haha 4

It’s quite telling that the  leading Republican candidate for the US presidency is a convicted sexual molester,  a convicted, has 91 felony indictments, convicted fraud and is currently out on bail. Saying both sides are at fault is crazy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, SSFB said:

ZLZEBUB, is that you? :lol: :bc:

Update to AVAST NOW!!!

Now I have an 83* incline to climb ,,,, BRB.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s quite telling that the  leading Republican candidate for the US presidency is a convicted sexual molester,  a convicted, has 91 felony indictments, convicted fraud and is currently out on bail. Saying both sides are at fault is crazy.

People like you on both sides are the reason why we are where we are. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

• Gold Member
39 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The reason he is persecuted is the reason he is so popular.  Regular folks who can think for themselves see the weaponizing of the .gov happening.  The need to rise up to keep our Republic from turning into a democracy is near.  In the meantime MC 

trump-bagofdicks-4.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Compare this to the dem candidate. Seek help for your zero IQ

Your dem candidate is no better than Trump  matter of fact he’s destroyed the country in under 4 years with the mess at the border.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, ckf said:

That's a name that I haven't heard in a while. I always enjoyed his posts and videos :lol:

I talked to him on the phone quite some time ago  Would be interesting to have a beer with him.  :lol: 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Both sides are crazy. Fake Russian collusion, calling BLM riots peaceful, refusing to take a vaccine because of who pushed it and then doing an about face after the GE winning, pushing a green deal on the masses. You could go on and on. Republicans just need to get rid of Trump to return some decency.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, gravy davey said:

Thought it was 90 degree slopes. :lol: 

I'm on the last version of AVAST so it would only allow 83* max. I should update my computer more often :lmao: