Check your account email address ×

WH Wants To Remove Harris and Biden Is Braindead

Thats not really a  explosive revelation 
whoever made  the call to stay with them is a complete retard.  You really got to wonder who is running the party.  

Edited by Cold War

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Thats not really a  explosive revelation 
whoever made  the call to stay with them is a complete retard.  You really got to wonder who is running the party.  

it's George Soros silly... 

• Haha 1

They have themselves a real mess with Biden and Harris 

like someone said I bet the DNC wishes he would just die. That would rid them of both them 

• Platinum Contributing Member

If they were both removed would it make any difference? They aren’t doing anything themselves other the being mental

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm been saying right along that I wasn't convinced that Biden would be the nominee. Time will tell :dunno:

I don't see how he could be.  Unless of course he's exactly what the one's running the whole show want front and  center.  The less he knows what he's doing, the easier it is for the show to go on.

• Thanks 1

Just now, hayward said:

I don't see how he could be.  Unless of course he's exactly what the one's running the whole show want front and  center.  The less he knows what he's doing, the easier it is for the show to go on.

The Dems want whomever polls the best against Trump come November. I believe Biden can step down at any point and the Party can pick the nominee. Newsom has been making a lot of appearances for the party lately.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

The Dems want whomever polls the best against Trump come November. I believe Biden can step down at any point and the Party can pick the nominee. Newsom has been making a lot of appearances for the party lately.

I would agree that would be a smart move if you had a popular president like Reagan. Biden is no Reagan. 

Just now, Cold War said:

I would agree that would be a smart move if you had a popular president like Reagan. Biden is no Reagan. 

Not that I am a Bernie fan but we all know how the Dems treated him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Biden wins even if he’s dead.

Wouldn't doubt it one bit.

With the amount of braindead idiots like you around, he's a shoe in, if all of you vote.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, hayward said:

Wouldn't doubt it one bit.

With the amount of braindead idiots like you around, he's a shoe in, if all of you vote.

Okeefe is under investigation for fraud…..you seem to like frauds.

YOU CLOWNS LOVE THOSE FRAUDS

https://apnews.com/article/james-okeefe-project-veritas-westchester-investigation-9ba0592a335c00c8579c0e33a4968fc9

NEW YORK (AP) — The founder of Project Veritas, a conservative nonprofit known for its hidden camera stings, is under investigation by a suburban New York prosecutor’s office in the latest fallout after his ouster from the group over allegations that he mistreated workers and misspent organization funds.

The Westchester County district attorney’s office confirmed Friday it is “looking into” matters concerning James O’Keefe, who was suspended in February and later fired as chairman and CEO. The Project Veritas board said he spent “an excessive amount of donor funds” on personal luxuries.

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

https://apnews.com/article/james-okeefe-project-veritas-westchester-investigation-9ba0592a335c00c8579c0e33a4968fc9

NEW YORK (AP) — The founder of Project Veritas, a conservative nonprofit known for its hidden camera stings, is under investigation by a suburban New York prosecutor’s office in the latest fallout after his ouster from the group over allegations that he mistreated workers and misspent organization funds.

The Westchester County district attorney’s office confirmed Friday it is “looking into” matters concerning James O’Keefe, who was suspended in February and later fired as chairman and CEO. The Project Veritas board said he spent “an excessive amount of donor funds” on personal luxuries.

I have no idea WTF you are babbling on about now.  Where have I ever mentioned whoever this is?

14 minutes ago, gravy davey said:

Getting a little late in the game for that no?

One would think. But politics has gotten crazy over the past few cycles. Nothing should surprise us anymore :dunno:

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, ckf said:

The dems aren't gonna beat Trump.  They are doing everything they can and making him stronger every day.  The people see through it.  He is finished.

45 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

This the first you seeing of the doj targeting it's enemy's? Might want to take a look around a bit