Check your account email address ×

83.3 MILLION

Just now, Highmark said:

I'd hardly say his response to AC was "taking a shot" at you considering what goes on here on a daily basis. :lol:  

AC's comment was directed at me and Mark was taking an indirect shot at me. He's been doing this for a while. He recently posted that his reason for being here is to shut this place down.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, ckf said:

AC's comment was directed at me and Mark was taking an indirect shot at me. He's been doing this for a while. He recently posted that his reason for being here is to shut this place down.

Well that's just bullshit and honestly he should be booted.   As for taking an indirect shot at people its done hourly. 

Just now, Highmark said:

Well that's just bullshit and honestly he should be booted.   As for taking an indirect shot at people its done hourly. 

Agreed.

Yes, I understand that the bold is done on an hourly basis. However, I try to respect everyone here regardless of their beliefs or political affiliation and I expect the same in return. I know that might sound like pulling rank but I feel that I have earned that at this point.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The case shouldn't have happened in the first place.

Jan 6th shouldn't have happened either.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The fuck it shouldn't have.

The best day of Trumps presidency. 

:lol:

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

She sounds credible.

BTW, this was not allowed in court.

Funny quips from a nutjob. Unlikely to change anything anyway.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

She sounds credible.

BTW, this was not allowed in court.

She was a wack job and many things were not allowed during this sham court hearing.    

• Like 1

Just now, Steve753 said:

Funny quips from a nutjob. Unlikely to change anything anyway.

Learn anything?

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

She was a wack job and many things were not allowed during this sham court hearing.    

No defense was allowed period.  

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Like what?

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Like what?

For one.... They were not allowed to show the interview with Cooper Anderson.......... Where she said rape is sexy.       . If you can't see she's a total nut job I can't help you.... This whole thing never happened.  And she was actually coming on to Cooper at one point.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

For one.... They were not allowed to show the interview with Cooper Anderson.......... Where she said rape is sexy.       . If you can't see she's a total nut job I can't help you.... This whole thing never happened.  And she was actually coming on to Cooper at one point.

Ok so none of that has anything to do with the case and if thats what you're judging her character on I can only :lol:

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

There was no defense allowed period you stupid moron.

Trump said it didn't happen.  What other defense could there be? She proved he was there. They believed her and not him. Pretty easy stuff!

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Ok so none of that has anything to do with the case and if thats what you're judging her character on I can only :lol:

You're pretty much on the wrong side of everything lately.  Hey, but that's you:thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trump said it didn't happen.  What other defense could there be? She proved he was there. They believed her and not him. Pretty easy stuff!

That's cause it didn't happen.  She claimed to be wearing a dress that did not exist at that time, guess what that evidence was not permitted as a defense.

Just how fucking gullible are you?

• Like 1

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

You're pretty much on the wrong side of everything lately.  Hey, but that's you:thumbsup:

Who cares about the interview.  Trump sexually assaulted her and was told to stfu about it and as he's proven in the past he can't control himself so he has to pay for it. 

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's cause it didn't happen.  She claimed to be wearing a dress that did not exist at that time, guess what that evidence was not permitted as a defense.

Just how fucking gullible are you?

Well a jury thinks he was. 

Trump thought she was his wife.

They both need to go away.

• Like 1