Check your account email address ×

83.3 MILLION

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The whole thing is bullshit…she was never raped, assaulted or anything close to it and the defamation is also horseshit. Anybody that thinks otherwise is a dumbfuck.

Its unbelievable really.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right…back then…suddenly she comes forward with a dress that wasn’t even made at the time of the supposed rape and a plot straight from Law and Order SVU…like I said…all bullshit and grab ‘em by the pussy…really? If that’s proof than were all in trouble.

If that's all true Trump should have a slam dunk on appeal. The first time around the jury that heard ALL of the evidence found him guilty.

I never said that "grab them by the pussy" was proof. I said that I wouldn't just dismiss the complaint because we all know that he admitted to doing that to women in the past.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah maybe he should rolled over and  taken it quietly…bunch of cucks. You’re as bad as the twats on The View…fucking Karen Goldberg.😂

Did you send Donald Trump any money? 

:)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

If that's all true Trump should have a slam dunk on appeal. The first time around the jury that heard ALL of the evidence found him guilty.

I never said that "grab them by the pussy" was proof. I said that I wouldn't just dismiss the complaint because we all know that he admitted to doing that to women in the past.

That's the point.  The jury didn't hear anything as Trump was not allowed to mount a defense.:lol:

Kangaroo court.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

She got the DNC to extend the statute of limitation beyond 20 years to 30.

She showed the dress she was raped in 1994, it was by a well known designer.  Problem is the dress was not made until several years later.

You need transcripts?:lol:

I know you hate Trump, but get a clue man.:lol:

This is a kangaroo court.

Like I said, I don't have a clue on way or the other because I don't have all of the facts. None of us do. That's a fact in case you were wondering.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Did you send Donald Trump any money? 

:)

Voted for him in 16 and bought a hat…since then nothing and my support waned but it’s clear what is being done to him and what the goal is. Like him or not it should disgust all of you.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's the point.  The jury didn't hear anything as Trump was not allowed to mount a defense.:lol:

Kangaroo court.

Trumps attorneys didn’t request a jury trial you fucktard. 
https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-irony-of-trump-whining-about-a-jury-trial-his-lawyers-didnt-formally-request

Edited by Mainecat
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Voted for him in 16 and bought a hat…since then nothing and my support waned but it’s clear what is being done to him and what the goal is. Like him or not it should disgust all of you.

My guess is that this probably wouldn't be happening to him if he would just keep his mouth shut.

• Haha 1

Just now, ckf said:

My guess is that this probably wouldn't be happening to him if he would just keep his mouth shut.

He said he was a billionaire and the jury believed him…….83 million.

Trumps such a dumbass hput would have just cost him 5 million…….Trump showed the alright…..83 million more….lmao

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

The cult has convinced themselves that this stuff is going to happen to all Republicans going forward. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So the forum MAGAt’s believe the orange predator over a jury of his peers.  And they should ask the women in their lives what constitutes sexual assault.  Remember - she’s not his type although he identified her as his ex wife Marla Maples :lmao:  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

so... how did he manage to lose the first time?   why is it always 'rigged' or 'bullshit' when it has to do with Trump? 

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

so... how did he manage to lose the first time?   why is it always 'rigged' or 'bullshit' when it has to do with Trump? 

Voters are tired of his endless whining and besides he loses at everything.

Just now, Mainecat said:

He said he was a billionaire and the jury believed him…….83 million.

Trumps such a dumbass hput would have just cost him 5 million…….Trump showed the alright…..83 million more….lmao

He wouldn't have an 83 million dollar judgement against him in this case if he had kept his mouth shut to begin with. One of his biggest flaws is his huge ego.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

He wouldn't have an 83 million dollar judgement against him in this case if he had kept his mouth shut to begin with. One of his biggest flaws is his huge ego.

A smart client would keep their mouth shut and let the lawyers work. Therein lies the problem. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

:lol:

Swoosh.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Swoosh.

The fact is that the jury knows way more about the case than anyone on this forum. All you guys are doing is repeating the rhetoric that you find on the Internet. If what you claim is true he will have no problem winning on appeal.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ckf said:

The fact is that the jury knows way more about the case than anyone on this forum. All you guys are doing is repeating the rhetoric that you find on the Internet. If what you claim is true he will have no problem winning on appeal.

You don't even know the facts are except whatever the view tell you.

Your courts are not what you think they are and Trump is proving that to the world.  Most see it this way, too bad you don't.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I get it…you guys hate Trump and you’re acting like the broads from The View…bravo. 

LOL, I am just trying to have a rational debate.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You don't even know the facts are except whatever the view tell you.

Your courts are not what you think they are and Trump is proving that to the world.  Most see it this way, too bad you don't.

Nor do you. Unless you have those transcripts handy for everyone to take a look at?

Trump hasn't proven anything yet. We'll both have to wait to see what happens upon appeal.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I get it…you guys hate Trump and you’re acting like the broads from The View…bravo. 

The way you switch bmfs, im starting to wonder if you're a broad.

Edited by Steve753

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

LOL, I am just trying to have a rational debate.

Nor do you. Unless you have those transcripts handy for everyone to take a look at?

Trump hasn't proven anything yet. We'll both have to wait to see what happens upon appeal.

I've looked at the case, I would suggest you do the same.

But your hatred of Trump is clouding your judgement.

When have you even heard a rape victim get all giddy and talk about going on a spending spree.

Yet you need transcripts.:lol:

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yet you're one of the only people proclaiming that you know what the truth is regarding the case. 

Why wouldn't we just proclaim he's definitely guilty if what you were saying was true? :snack:

• Like 1