Check your account email address ×

83.3 MILLION

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I think its pretty clear the answer to that is no.  The other thing that stands out is just how little some of these guys know about rules and concepts of the law and the constitution.

We are aware that you are smarter than everyone else here. It's now obvious that you know more than courts and jury's throughput the country.  You must be a Harvard Law graduate?

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ckf said:

We are aware that you are smarter than everyone else here. It's now obvious that you know more than courts and jury's throughput the country.  You must be a Harvard Law graduate?

Is that the gold standard because Dershowitz is commonly on Trump's side with these cases. :pc:  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Is that the gold standard because Dershowitz is commonly on Trump's side with these cases. :pc:  

It is supposedly one of the best law schools in the country.  :dunno:

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dershowitz goes on whatever network that will listen to him. Hes been against Trump far more than he's been with him.

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

It is supposedly one of the best law schools in the country.  :dunno:

Absolutely......But often their graduates don't agree.   Look no further than the history of the SC.   I'm sure no different than many of us on here you both agree and disagree with Harvard Law grads on their legal positions. 

Edited by Highmark

37 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You're a disgrace to the founding fathers and the vets.

Actually you are an illegal alien here.

Just stay north with your useless criticism of our country.

41 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You may live in America but you aren't American ...Traitor

You have sold your dignity, respect and morals all for the Democrat Globalist Cult. 

You allow an invasion and spit on our Forefathers beliefs. Fuck you Boomer . 

Beats being a 2 cent brainwashed piece of shit from the laziest generation.

Just now, Mainecat said:

JFC you’re a boomer….you and your ilk have fucked this country mercilessly.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Absolutely......But often their graduates don't agree.   Look no further than the history of the SC. 

No doubt. But I am not going to second guess what the court or jury's say because I am not qualified to do so.   A lot of guys here think that they are experts because they read an opposing view online or saw it on TV.

Like I said many times in this thread, if Trump did nothing wrong in this case he will win upon appeal. Until that point he has been found guilty. It's the same as he is innocent until proven guilty in the other cases. You can't have it both ways, can you?

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

No it doesn't :lol:

The sooner you childless Democrat voting Boomers croak the better this Country will be.

Fuck you traitor . 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

No doubt. But I am not going to second guess what the court or jury's say because I am not qualified to do so.   A lot of guys here think that they are experts because they read an opposing view online or saw it on TV.

Like I said many times in this thread, if Trump did nothing wrong in this case he will win upon appeal. Until that point he has been found guilty. It's the same as he is innocent until proven guilty in the other cases. You can't have it both ways, can you?

So we can’t dispute anything while the same 5 guys post endless shit about Trump being a rapist…yeah sorry…not gonna happen. It’s clear that it’s all bullshit.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

I have to :lol:at the bold.   Dude we disagree with jury's decisions all the time and that doesn't mean we are trying to be experts.   You think OJ was innocent?  :lmao:  Sorry but even in the appeals process courts get cases wrong and it can be because appeals aren't just granted because the defendant doesn't like the outcome.

It takes barely an ounce of common sense to see what is going on with Trump in many of these cases but lets look at this one.

She never took action for 29 years until Trump became unlikable politically and possible at winning a 2nd term.  He had been wealth that entire time for the payday.

She couldn't even remember the exact year it occurred.

She tried to enter a dress in as evidence that just so happened to not even be designed until a decade later.

She admitted to being a huge Law and Order fan which had an episode that matched her claims almost exactly.....even down to the same NYC store.

She went on Anderson Cooper and said to most people they think of rape as Sexy.

Last and certainly not least lawyers wouldn't take it until the founder of LinkedIn financially backed the case paying for her attorney's.  She was basically bribed to do it. 

Honestly if you can't see that case for what it is you really aren't very smart at all.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So we can’t dispute anything while the same 5 guys post endless shit about Trump being a rapist…yeah sorry…not gonna happen. It’s clear that it’s all bullshit.

Did I say that you couldn't. I said that I am not going to.

My comment was directed at Mark because he was taking a shot at me. Nothing more, nothing less.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I have to :lol:at the bold.   Dude we disagree with jury's decisions all the time and that doesn't mean we are trying to be experts.   You think OJ was innocent?  :lmao:

It takes barely an ounce of common sense to see what is going on with Trump in many of these cases but lets look at this one.

She never took action for 29 years until Trump became unlikable politically and possible at winning a 2nd term.  He had been wealth that entire time for the payday.

She tried to enter a dress in as evidence that just so happened to not even be designed to a decade later.

She admitted to being a huge Law and Order fan which had an episode that matched her claims almost exactly.....even down to the same NYC store.

Last and certainly not least lawyers wouldn't take it until the founder of LinkedIn financially backed the case paying for her attorney's. 

Honestly if you can't see that case for what it is you really aren't very smart at all.  

Now She is laughing about spending the money on shopping. See above 9_9

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I have to :lol:at the bold.   Dude we disagree with jury's decisions all the time and that doesn't mean we are trying to be experts.   You think OJ was innocent?  :lmao:

She tried to enter a dress in as evidence that just so happened to not even be designed to a decade later.

Last and certainly not least lawyers wouldn't take it until the founder of LinkedIn financially backed the case paying for her attorney's. 

I haven't heard or read much about it except for what I have read here and most of that is on the pro Trump side. If he is innocent he will prove it during the appeal process.

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I have to :lol:at the bold.   Dude we disagree with jury's decisions all the time and that doesn't mean we are trying to be experts.   You think OJ was innocent?  :lmao:  Sorry but even in the appeals process courts get cases wrong and it can be because appeals aren't just granted because the defendant doesn't like the outcome.

She tried to enter a dress in as evidence that just so happened to not even be designed until a decade later.

Last and certainly not least lawyers wouldn't take it until the founder of LinkedIn financially backed the case paying for her attorney's.  She was basically bribed to do it. 

Seriously, people who can't see through this sham of a case are not very bright.

But the transcripts.:lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I haven't heard or read much about it except for what I have read here and most of that is on the pro Trump side. If he is innocent he will prove it during the appeal process.

The case shouldn't have happened in the first place.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

On the otherhand you believe all the crazy shit Trumps says!

God I love this place!!!

:lol:

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

The case shouldn't have happened in the first place.

Well, it did and there is nothing any of us can do about it.  But if you are right it will be a slam dunk for Trump during the appeal.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

No it doesn't :lol:

The sooner you childless Democrat voting Boomers croak the better this Country will be.

Fuck you traitor . 

Tell your kids why you’re voting for a convicted rapist and fraud. 

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Tell your kids about how your generation fucked a nation…oh wait…nevermind.

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Not a victim . this wasnt rape. rape is sexy. :lol::thumb:

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ckf said:

Did I say that you couldn't. I said that I am not going to.

My comment was directed at Mark because he was taking a shot at me. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'd hardly say his response to AC was "taking a shot" at you considering what goes on here on a daily basis. :lol: