Check your account email address ×

Biden/Abbot showdown.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

What is he promising other states? No matter how much you try to deflect, a false promise is a false promise, no matter the scale or dollar figure.

You're a fool if you don't think the scale and the dollar amount doesn't matter when it comes to lying. 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Careful, we're agreeing on something for a change!

Well both parties keep feeding you guys shit sandwiches and then you guys argue over who has the better bread.It's crazy.

6 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You can laugh all you want but you and I and everybody knows that Biden's big SLF lie brought out the youth vote big time and you damn well know their parents were sucked in also. 

Well how can I possibly argue with "trust me bro". 

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You're a fool if you don't think the scale and the dollar amount doesn't matter when it comes to lying. 

You Got This So Close GIF by Paddington Bear

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, HSR said:

What do Americans consider the bigger crisis at the border, the people coming across or the drugs???

Awe man…you trying to make me pick between people and drugs? I like both though. Tough call, not sure. I’ll take drugged people for $400 Alex 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Awe man…you trying to make me pick between people and drugs? I like both though. Tough call, not sure. I’ll take drugged people for $400 Alex 

I was being serious, I hear a lot of concern here about the people but not so much on the drugs. Just wondering where most concerns lay.

Just now, HSR said:

I was being serious, I hear a lot of concern here about the people but not so much on the drugs. Just wondering where most concerns lay.

Well, if you stop the flood of people coming across you are also going to slow down the amount of drugs crossing, too.  :dunno:

I do believe that the volume that is crossing now is putting a lot of pressure on states and cities across the nation. I have no issue with people coming in as long as they go through some sort of vetting process.

That's my opinion but not necessarily the opinion of FS. We welcome yours.  :lol:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

Well, if you stop the flood of people coming across you are also going to slow down the amount of drugs crossing, too.  :dunno:

I do believe that the volume that is crossing now is putting a lot of pressure on states and cities across the nation. I have no issue with people coming in as long as they go through some sort of vetting process.

That's my opinion but not necessarily the opinion of FS. We welcome yours.  :lol:

I think a small part is part and parcel with the people but for the most part they are two entirely different problems. Only a small part of imported narcotics crosses the physical border and I feel it is a FAR more important issue as it is killing our friends and families. Labeling these people as terrorists makes them look like a threat to human life while ignoring what is already a threat and a real one, not a fantasy. There is more than enough legal immigrants in the US to cause a terrorist worry, ie: Muslims, Palestinians etc,,,,,,,,. Personally I don't see the ones coming across now as a danger as much as the successful ones that have influence over "their" people. Narcotics(heroin fentanyl) should be priority #1. 

There you have it :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

So fucked up….an orange criminal is pulling the strings of spineless Congressional Repugs and most on here support it.  Spineless fucks across the board. 

17 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Are SCOTUS decisions legitimate or not? 

Do you know what the Supreme Court decision was, it was to allow the feds access to the border, they used the argument that due to drownings they needed access to the river to provide aid, you can find information that Texas complied by providing access to a boat ramp and a pier.

• Thanks 1