Check your account email address ×

J6 Pipe Bomb Hoax

@DriftBusta if you continue to post my full name I WILL be forced to ban you and because of your history it will be permanent. Show a little class and leave personal info off the site if you're mature enough OK?

Just now, HSR said:

@DriftBusta if you continue to post my full name I WILL be forced to ban you and because of your history it will be permanent. Show a little class and leave personal info off the site if you're mature enough OK?

Oh noes!  A threat!  :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Lecturing anyone about maturity and class.  Holy fuck.  I think that was the whole point.  :lol: 

You act like you are so much better than everyone else, yet to you get right down in the mud pit and sling shit with the best of them :lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Full on meltdown in the Canadian hinterlands….wow.😂😂

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

These Dementiabusta meltdowns are almost becoming a weekly event!

:lol:

Unoriginal, not funny and cunty….do better Steve.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, ckf said:

You act like you are so much better than everyone else, yet to you get right down in the mud pit and sling shit with the best of them :lol:

Not true at all.  You’re thinking of Deephaven.  I’m definitely better than trailer park Steve though.  :lol: And you’re still here running cover for a dirtbag.  Hilarious. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Season 6 Giant Squidward GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

How about we fuckin move on.  You two dillweeds are quite the pair.

Neal

Mike Myers No GIF

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Unoriginal, not funny and cunty….do better Steve.

So are you saying you're not funny and cunty?

Think 90 Day Fiance GIF by TLC Europe

3 hours ago, HSR said:

None of the posts I quoted involved me,, I wonder who's wife he called a pig in 2019??? 

He's been doing the wife insults long before I got stuck in his crosshairs as you can see but won't admit.

Sorry but nobody gets to call me a liar and get away with it, especially from a proven liar.

Look at the dates I quoted Jim and quit being a dick about it, he was fighting with you in some cases.

Maybe go back and read the context behind it. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

The point I have been making is I never brought brought up my marital history on this forum

Not true.  Another dementia lie.

3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

These Dementiabusta meltdowns are almost becoming a weekly event!

:lol:

He's really pathetic. 

33 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Maybe go back and read the context behind it. 

You've shown you aren't capable of reading so interesting that you cite that as an option.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Not true.  Another dementia lie.

He's really pathetic. 

You've shown you aren't capable of reading so interesting that you cite that as an option.

Looks who talking, the iqtest lifetime achievement award winner.

3 hours ago, HSR said:

hey look threatening to ban people again, which you claim you don't do every time i've brought it up

• Like 4

3 hours ago, ckf said:

mark is a shit thrower but so isn't HSR and only one gets on the i'm gonna ban you high horse :news:    

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

mark is a shit thrower but so isn't HSR and only one gets on the i'm gonna ban you high horse :news:    

Only one crosses the line and continually breaks the rules :news:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ckf said:

The fact that you look the other way at who's crossing the line more than anyone should give you an idea what I think of your fucking rules.  :news: 

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The fact that you look the other way at who's crossing the line more than anyone should give you an idea what I think of your fucking rules.  :news: 

The fact that you don't appreciate it when someone gives you a break shows how big of a cunt you are :news:

• Like 3

19 hours ago, ckf said:

i'd disagree that he is the only one crossing lines although he certainly is more obvious about it posting real names than HSR's shots.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

i'd disagree that he is the only one crossing lines although he certainly is more obvious about it posting real names than HSR's shots.  

I agree that a lot of members here cross a line that I wouldn't cross.  Does HSR push things right up to the line as far as the site rules go? Absolutely.  But he doesn't cross the line as far as the rules go. Mark on the other hand has blatantly crossed the line as far as the rules go several times.  He did it again yesterday when he posted Steve's full name.

I know that I am tired of all of this crap. I don't need the aggravation of having to address the same shit over and over again. I'm asking both of them right here and now to ignore each other and move on.  Please!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1