Check your account email address ×

J6 Pipe Bomb Hoax

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

How is saying his wife is vaxxed 3 times bad? He shared it with the forum that she was. 

Does that make you look less stupid?

It doesn't.:lol:

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Does that make you look less stupid?

It doesn't.:lol:

It makes you look like an ass. Everything you say about people who are vaxxed, you're saying about your wife. And that makes you a stupid and disrespectful to her.

15 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

How is saying his wife is vaxxed 3 times bad? He shared it with the forum that she was. 

Well I would start by reading my response to EB, I didn't say it was bad, I said I don't get why you feel the need to talk about members wives..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well I would start by reading my response to EB, I didn't say it was bad, I said I don't get why you feel the need to talk about members wives..

I'm not talking about her. He's calling everyone an idiot or whatever he says they are because they are vaxxed, yet his wife has more shots than they do. 

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

It makes you look like an ass. Everything you say about people who are vaxxed, you're saying about your wife. And that makes you a stupid and disrespectful to her.

Dude, I don't care how many shots you took when this thing just came out (Ok yes you should have known better) and all is forgiven, but my god its Jan 2024 and some people still don't see the the biggest scam ever perpetuated on mankind.

For that you are a retard.  Unlike you my wife gets it, we are on the same page, so you can stop comparing.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Dude, I don't care how many shots you took when this thing just came out (Ok yes you should have known better) and all is forgiven, but my god its Jan 2024 and some people still don't see the the biggest scam ever perpetuated on mankind.

For that you are a retard.  Unlike you my wife gets it, we are on the same page, so you can stop comparing.

:lol:

You're making shit up. No one would talk about it for the most part if you didn’t bring it up. It's all you. 

I agree things were blown way out of proportion people lied possibly to get people to take the vax. You're no different than these people though with your claims of AIDS and nonsense. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I'm not talking about her. He's calling everyone an idiot or whatever he says they are because they are vaxxed, yet his wife has more shots than they do. 

Like I said before, you do you on here, shape your persona on here anyway you would like..

I prefer to leave wives out of it unless it's complementary..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Like I said before, you do you on here, shape your persona on here anyway you would like..

I am doing me. 

:bc:

@Rigid1 maybe you'll understand it this way. Say I said my wifes a whore and then preceded to call everyone elses wife a whore. That's basically what AC is doing.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I said I don't get why you feel the need to talk about members wives..

I don't get why you feel it's any of your business?? You a self appointed mod to enforce your own rules or something.

All I said was Woolie was on his 3rd marriage ( as per his posts) and you find his response in my signature to be acceptable because of that. Your selective outrage is sad and pathetic.

I know,I know, he looks after all your grass cutting money, big fucking deal.

14 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

:lol:

You're making shit up. No one would talk about it for the most part if you didn’t bring it up. It's all you. 

I agree things were blown way out of proportion people lied possibly to get people to take the vax. You're no different than these people though with your claims of AIDS and nonsense. 

Nobody would talk about it?

Are you a retard?

The damn is breaking on this, the only people who want to put this behind them are the ones who were wrong all along.

That would be you.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
20 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Madagascar Stheve is such a massive loser.. Clearly the Guy has no real friends . 

25 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You are talking about her everytime you bring up Her up you fucking Goofy big nose beedee eyed fuckskull . 

• Like 3

• Gold Member
53 minutes ago, HSR said:

Ex-fucking-zactly. Now wait til you here the excuses!!

Except if he constantly brought your Wife up for no reason regardless of what it was about you would be the first to throw a fit. 

We all saw how you reacted about Badger bringing up your kid. 

But sure,  stroke Banana Stheve some more HSR .  :handjob:

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

@Rigid1 maybe you'll understand it this way. Say I said my wifes a whore and then preceded to call everyone elses wife a whore. That's basically what AC is doing.

Like I said, you do you.. 

The cool thing is that like you can do you, I can do me and I'm entitled to my opinion and free to talk about my opinion with any member I choose too..Neat how that works!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, HSR said:

I don't get why you feel it's any of your business?? You a self appointed mod to enforce your own rules or something.

All I said was Woolie was on his 3rd marriage ( as per his posts) and you find his response in my signature to be acceptable because of that. Your selective outrage is sad and pathetic.

I know,I know, he looks after all your grass cutting money, big fucking deal.

Geez, you seem pissed, almost like you're frothing at the mouth..You need thick skin to be in here, seems like you're having a hard time as of late.. Maybe step away from the screen, get outside, interact with some people in real life big dog..:bc:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nobody would talk about it?

Are you a retard?

The damn is breaking on this, the only people who want to put this behind them are the ones who were wrong all along.

That would be you.

Wrong about what? No AIDS. No people dropping like flies from Myocarditis etc etc etc. You've been saying the same thing since I've joined this forum and none of it has happened. And that's just for covid. 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Like I said, you do you.. 

The cool thing is that like you can do you, I can do me and I'm entitled to my opinion and free to talk about my opinion with any member I choose too..Neat how that works!

No No ....He wants you to understand why a Goofy double Chin inbred jackass feels the need to bring up Wives when talking to other Men online to try and "win" a debate. 9_9

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Geez, you seem pissed, almost like you're frothing at the mouth..You need thick skin to be in here, seems like you're having a hard time as of late.. Maybe step away from the screen, get outside, interact with some people in real life big dog..:bc:

I dont think he's ever said he doesn't come here much anymore because he was pissed. I've seen you say that on more than one occasion.

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I dont think he's ever said he doesn't come here much anymore because he was pissed. I've seen you say that on more than one occasion.

I said I don't post much anymore because the place has gotten pretty lame, I never said I was pissed and I never said I don't come here, I actually said I'm here every day, just reading away at the people who like to put words in people's mouths, think their opinions are truth/facts, and want to go after family..Lame stuff like that bud..

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Wrong about what? No AIDS. No people dropping like flies from Myocarditis etc etc etc. You've been saying the same thing since I've joined this forum and none of it has happened. And that's just for covid. 

Keep your head in the sand.:lol:

• Like 2